Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.94
  • Days Won:  2

Jesus said whoever commits sin is “a servant of sin,”and a servant does not abide in the house forever: but the Son abides forever.

It is also written that the unrighteous shall not inherit the Kingdom of God; but he that overcomes shall inherit all things, and God shall call them my son.

Think about the difference in relationships between a servant (slave), and a only son of his Father.

An only son is the true and rightful heir of his Fathers house, and everything therein according to the Fathers will; but not a servant.

In the days of old a slave was often bought and sold and even exchanged on the slave market; also being held in hard bondage and servitude to those who ruled over them.

And also a slave had no rightful inheritance of the Masters House; unlike the only begotten Son of the Father.

Jesus spoke this parable so that we might better understand the effects and consequences of sin, and how when we live in sin we become like “slaves or servants of sin;”and are also brought under hard bondage unable to set ourselves free.

In the slave trade days servants were often “marked”by their Masters to prove ownership; and like the beasts of the earth they too were often bought and sold.

This is a part of the mystery concerning the “mark of sin,” and the buying and selling aspect of the mark of the man/ beast.

Just as God told the children of Israel that they had sold themselves out to do evil in the sight of the Lord because of their iniquities; and in the hands of their enemies they were brought into captivity and made to serve as slaves.

As God also said in His anger at the rebellious children of Israel, that He had sold Israel into the hands of their enemies, even though no material money or goods were exchanged.

This is important to note, because the language used in scripture by God is to be understood in God’s terms, not by mans terms or by man’s carnal understanding.

And so in the “spiritual sense” it is the same with being in bondage to sin, as I believe sin/sin nature is the mark of the man/beast.

And so those who serve sin are also marked by sin, and we know by the words of God the unrighteous (sinners) shall not inherit the Kingdom of God.

Thus we see the grave importance of having our sins forgiven and being made free from the bondage of sin by the only begotten Son of God, and by faith in Christ (the seed of promise).

And when we are born again from above and receive the promise of the Father, we are also empowered by God’s Spirit so we might then become “the sons”of the Living God.

And thus by spiritual rebirth(being born again of God’s Holy Spirit) we are made sons and “fellow heirs”of the Kingdom of God through the adoption of sons; afforded us by God’s grace and faith in what Jesus Christ has accomplished for us through His death and ressurection.

By the Spirit of God’s Son working in us we are “made free”from the lusts and the desires of the flesh (sin), and are now made new creatures in Christ. Thus we now have a desire to serve the will of our Father in heaven by now serving righteousness instead of sin. 

We are servants to whom we obey, whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness. And according to whom we serve, we are either “marked by sin,”or we are “sealed”by the Spirit of God; which is the seal (mark) of the righteousness of the faith to all those who believe in Jesus Christ.

Friends believe in the power of God to change your hearts and minds, and have faith in what Jesus has accomplished for you on the cross.

Believe that God through Christ crucified can indeed cleanse you from all unrighteousness, and can indeed make you free from the hard bondage of sin and give you the victory over Death.

And by spiritual rebirth you will no longer be “the servants”of sin, but are now empowered by God to become “the sons”of the Living God.

And being the sons of God you also are now fellow heirs of the Kingdom of God, and heirs of the promises of God, and of the inheritance of the saints who believe in Jesus Christ.

With this I would like to post a few verses concerning those sons who shall inherit the promises by faith in Jesus Christ.

Galatians 4:1-7 4 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world (under bondage to sin) 4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. 7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.”

Romans 4:13-1613 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.14 For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect:15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all”

Romans 8:12-17 12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.(live in sin)13 For if ye live after the flesh,(sin) ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body,(put to death sin) ye shall live.14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are “the sons”of God.15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together”

Heirs of the promises….

Titus 3:7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

Hebrews 1:14
Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Hebrews 6:12-15 12 That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.13 For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself,14 Saying, Surely blessing I will bless thee, and multiplying I will multiply thee.15 And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise”

Hebrews 11:7
By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

Hebrews 11:9
By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:

Exodus 32:13 Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, thy servants, to whom thou swarest by thine own self, and saidst unto them, I will multiply your seed as the stars of heaven, and all this land that I have spoken of will I give unto your seed, and they shall inherit it for ever.

James 2:5
Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?

1 Peter 3:7
Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.

Psalm 37:9
For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth.

Psalm 37:11
But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

Psalm 37:29
The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever.

Psalm 37:34
Wait on the Lord, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.

Proverbs 3:35
The wise shall inherit glory: but shame shall be the promotion of fools.

Isaiah 60:21
Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.

Isaiah 65:9
And I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob, and out of Judah an inheritor of my mountains: and mine elect shall inherit it,and my servants shall dwell there.

Hebrews 1:2
Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Matthew 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Matthew 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Acts 20:32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

Acts 26:18
To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritanceamong them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

1 Corinthians 6:9
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

1 Corinthians 6:10
Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Corinthians 15:50
Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God;neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

Galatians 3:18
For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.

Galatians 5:21
Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Ephesians 1:11
In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

Ephesians 1:13-1413 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, 14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Ephesians 5:5
For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

Colossians 1:12
Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

Colossians 3:24
Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.

Hebrews 9:15
And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

1 Peter 1:4
To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,

1 Peter 3:9
Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye shouldinherit a blessing.

Revelation 21:7
He that overcometh shall “inherit all things;” and I will be his God, and he shall be “my son.”

Peace and God bless

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Not sure why we get stuck on the mark then be sin or not matters not for were told anyone that does is lost for ever. Yeah so ooh is a sin...ooh not its not. Who cares? You don't get it or your lost. Yet why talk about the mark and skip worship the beast? Well before this its written "All the inhabitants of the earth will fall down and worship him, everyone whose name has not been written since the foundation of the world in the Book of Life of the Lamb who has been slain [as a willing sacrifice]."

So we have no fear no worry.. no believer will worship and we know if you don't you die. There is no ...na I pass ooh but I will take that mark though.... haha. No it is written everyone, all. 

Just  want to toss something out there about Satan falling. We tend to see only through eyes of flesh not the spirit. God is not stuck in time. Not going to debate what I believe but I will say just because there was no place found in heaven for him and was kicked out.. yeah.. NO ONE kicks someone out like our Father huh! That does not mean he cannot still accuse us day and night. We see this in the flesh. See when we pray there is not time or space so your prayers go right to the Father. 

Anyway if we look back to Job? God asking Satan where have you come from? Yeah.. I don't think at that moment Satan just said in heaven "ya know I'm going to take a walk about on the earth". 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,398
  • Content Per Day:  12.16
  • Days Won:  31

On 6/16/2023 at 8:25 AM, Stewardofthemystery said:

Now for all those who believe the mark of the man/beast is an outward physical mark like a tattoo or a chip implant.

Hear the words of the Lord….

Mark 7:14-23

King James Version

14 And when he had called all the people unto him, he said unto them, Hearken unto me every one of you, and understand:

15 There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man.

16 If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.

17 And when he was entered into the house from the people, his disciples asked him concerning the parable.

18 And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him;

19 Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats?

20 And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man.

21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,

22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:

23 All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.”

It is what is in the heart/mind that defile a man.

@Stewardofthemystery More broadly, the legalism that is rife demands outward rules and controls. Whereas the Lord Jesus shows in this passage that it's inward and spiritual transformation that counts.

21 minutes ago, farouk said:

Whereas the Lord Jesus shows in this passage that it's inward and spiritual transformation that counts.

Right, that is why Jesus said the “inside” of the vessel( heart/mind) must “first”be made clean.

Matthew 23:25-28

King James Version

25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.”

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

Those who sin are of the Devil…
He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Those who are born again of God do not sin….

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
We know that whosoever is born of Godsinneth not; but he that is begotten of Godkeepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

1 John 3:5-6

King James Version

5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.”

In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.”

Jesus said in Matthew 5:48

“Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.”

This perfection is only made possible by being born again of the Holy Spirit and being made a new man in Christ.

I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.”

The word “perfect” in scripture can also mean to be “complete”.  Just as it is written we are “complete” in Him.

And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:”

This perfection details being undefiled by sin, or without the spot, blemish, or “mark of sin”

Lets look at the word “perfect” in the Hebrew…

Gen 17:1 - And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walkbefore me, and be thou perfect. H8549

The word perfect H8549….

Strong’s Definitions

תָּמִים tâmîym, taw-meem'; from H8552; entire (literally, figuratively or morally); also (as noun) integrity, truth:—without blemish, complete, full, perfect, sincerely (-ity), sound, without spot, undefiled, upright(-ly), whole.

When the words of God talk about being undefiled “without blemish” or “without spot” it is talking about being “without the mark of sin” as sin is the “mark” of the man/beast.

Notice we, as Christ was also, are supposed to be without spot or without blemish, or without sin…

That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:
How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless. 

Without spot= without sin