• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  2

Jesus said in 
Matthew 24:30
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.”

This event is also spoken of here in
Revelation 1:7
Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eyeshall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.”

The clouds that come with Christ represents the saints as is written in Jude 14And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,”

But there shall also be a sign in heaven marking this event. I believe it will a very bright and glorious star, like the one that marked Jesus’ birth. But Jesus also said his coming would be like the rising sun here in 
Matthew 24:27
For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.”

But whatever the sign is, we are told every eye shall see it. But there is also other events that will mark Christs coming. Notice in the first verse I posted above, Jesus said the tribes of the earth shall mourn. 

This prophecy is shown here in Zechariah 12:8-14 In that day shall the Lord defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the Lord before them.

9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.
12 And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart;
13 The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart;
14 All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart.”

This prophecy above shows it is speaking about the 12 tribes of Israel, and about how Gods favor shall return to flesh and blood Israel. And how God will protect Israel when the nations shall be gathered against Jerusalem.

God will pour out His Spirit on Israel, and they will then realize that Jesus Christ was the Messiah prophesied to come, and this is why they will be mourning. 

This event was also spoken of by Paul here in Romans 11:25-27For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.”

And here is where Paul is getting that from in Isaiah 59:19-21So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.

20 And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the Lord.
21 As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the Lord; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the Lord, from henceforth and for ever.”

So this event will be marked by a sign in heaven that every eye shall see. And it will be marked by the gathering of the nations against Israel and Jerusalem. And it will be marked by God pouring out His Holy Spirit upon Israel.

Then shall come to pass this saying of Jesus “Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.”

Peace and God bless.

• Group:  Senior Member

More info on the battle of the great day of God Almighty...

In Joel 3:12 we hear of another valley, which is called the valley of Jehoshaphat which is located between the old temple mount and the Mount of Olives.

The Lord says that here is the place he shall gather the heathen together round about, and here is the place that he shall judge them in Joel 3:11-14 “ Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O Lord.12 Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.” By the way Jehoshaphat means the Lord Judges.

Now listen to the next couple of verses in Joel 3:15-16 “The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.16 The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.”

That is the 6th seal sign we discussed earlier in our past studies. I believe this event marks the “fullness of the Gentiles” period as was spoken of by both Jesus and Paul. This is what I call the parting of 2 ways, where one way ends and another begins.

We know by scripture that the nations shall be gathered together once again against Jerusalem, and we see signs of this taking shape even now. Zechariah chapter 14 is a good chapter to read concerning the coming of the Lord with all His saints. The Lord also speaks of a plague in Zechariah 14:12-13 

"And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.13 And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the Lord shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour.”

The flesh being consumed from off their bodies while they are still on their feet sounds like either nuclear war, or perhaps even an asteroid, or perhaps some other super natural power the Lord will consume them with.

This turning ever man’s hand against his neighbor was also shown several times in scripture, like in the story of Gideon in Judges 7:22 “And the three hundred blew the trumpets, and the Lord set every man's sword against his fellow, even throughout all the host: and the host fled to Bethshittah in Zererath, and to the border of Abelmeholah, unto Tabbath.” And also here in Isaiah 19:2 “And I will set the Egyptians against the Egyptians: and they shall fight every one against his brother, and every one against his neighbour; city against city, and kingdom against kingdom.”

In a spiritual sense we are already seeing every man’s hand and sword against his neighbor as there are divisions in every country, every nation, governments, politics and religion. But no matter how it all plays out the slaughter is said to be great, and the Lord shall Glorify His Holy name in the sight of all peoples and nations.

Isaiah 13:6-13 “ Howl ye; for the day of the Lord is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.7 Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:8 And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.9 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.
11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.12 I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.”

Now compare Joel 3 and Isaiah 13 concerning the signs in the sun, moon, and stars to Jesus’ testimony below….

Luke 21:24-28

King James Version

24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.”

Notice the timing, the signs of the sun moon and stars happens right after the “times of the Gentiles is fulfilled”. This confirms the 6th seal signs of the same. 

Also notice Jesus said in verse 26 that mens hearts will be failing them for fear. This is the same wording in Isaiah 13:7with “every man’s heart shall melt.”

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

15 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

More info on the battle of the great day of God Almighty...

In Joel 3:12 we hear of another valley, which is called the valley of Jehoshaphat which is located between the old temple mount and the Mount of Olives.

The Lord says that here is the place he shall gather the heathen together round about, and here is the place that he shall judge them in Joel 3:11-14 “ Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O Lord.12 Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.” By the way Jehoshaphat means the Lord Judges.

Now listen to the next couple of verses in Joel 3:15-16 “The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.16 The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.”

That is the 6th seal sign we discussed earlier in our past studies. I believe this event marks the “fullness of the Gentiles” period as was spoken of by both Jesus and Paul. This is what I call the parting of 2 ways, where one way ends and another begins.

We know by scripture that the nations shall be gathered together once again against Jerusalem, and we see signs of this taking shape even now. Zechariah chapter 14 is a good chapter to read concerning the coming of the Lord with all His saints. The Lord also speaks of a plague in Zechariah 14:12-13 

"And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.13 And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the Lord shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour.”

The flesh being consumed from off their bodies while they are still on their feet sounds like either nuclear war, or perhaps even an asteroid, or perhaps some other super natural power the Lord will consume them with.

This turning ever man’s hand against his neighbor was also shown several times in scripture, like in the story of Gideon in Judges 7:22 “And the three hundred blew the trumpets, and the Lord set every man's sword against his fellow, even throughout all the host: and the host fled to Bethshittah in Zererath, and to the border of Abelmeholah, unto Tabbath.” And also here in Isaiah 19:2 “And I will set the Egyptians against the Egyptians: and they shall fight every one against his brother, and every one against his neighbour; city against city, and kingdom against kingdom.”

In a spiritual sense we are already seeing every man’s hand and sword against his neighbor as there are divisions in every country, every nation, governments, politics and religion. But no matter how it all plays out the slaughter is said to be great, and the Lord shall Glorify His Holy name in the sight of all peoples and nations.

Isaiah 13:6-13 “ Howl ye; for the day of the Lord is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.7 Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:8 And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.9 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.
11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.12 I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.”

If you are still on earth with the rest of the world at the 6th seal you will hv been killed at the 5th seal already. 

Just now, R. Hartono said:

If you are still on earth with the rest of the world at the 6th seal you will hv been killed at the 5th seal already. 

I don’t follow the gospel according to YouTube. :)

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

I don’t follow the gospel according to YouTube. :)

Neither i

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,119
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 6/20/2023 at 11:14 AM, Stewardofthemystery said:

But there shall also be a sign in heaven marking this event. I believe it will a very bright and glorious star, like the one that marked Jesus’ birth. ...
But whatever the sign is, we are told every eye shall see it.

I suspect it will be the very impressive constellation of the Southern Cross (literally, Crux, the Cross), appearing in the northern hemisphere for the first time in millennia:

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/929-“the-stars-will-fall-from-heaven”-pole-reversal/

After all, what is the most easily-recognized symbol of Christ(ianity) if not the cross?

20 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

I suspect it will be the very impressive constellation of the Southern Cross (literally, Crux, the Cross), appearing in the northern hemisphere for the first time in millennia:

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/929-“the-stars-will-fall-from-heaven”-pole-reversal/

After all, what is the most easily-recognized symbol of Christ(ianity) if not the cross?

The reason I say I believe it will be a very bright and glorious star in the night sky is because I had a vision of it back in 2007 when I received the anointing of the Holy Spirit.

At the time I heard an audible voice that said to me in a dream, “this is the sign of the Son of man” and immediately I was awakened from the dream and went into a wide awake vision of a very bright and glorious star that was illuminated with a blueish green glow about it.

I usually don’t mention my visions much any more because most people don’t believe them anyway, as there is no way for them to prove them by scripture.  But we will see.  Peace.