• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

8 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

I did not say they were. I said, that keeping that feast would be moot if the gathering

had already occurred. Why don't they keep Passover? Fairly obvious.

Seriously? I never called them the elect. I said the elect are ruling! Just as you.

You seem to be a bit hasty.

Israel or the elect Jew and Gentile, the Israel of God?

And now you answer to your own point. Does the Lord actually gather Israel,

or does He cause the nations that possessed them to bring them?

Answered above.

The United nations have already caused Israel to return to the land but they have not died and been resurected yet.They are not put to death till the tribulation.

It is after the tribulation that Jesus said he would come and gather his elect.

Mathew 24:

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

You have said he stays seated at the right hand of God till after the millinium.But Jesus said they will see him coming in the clouds.How can they see him coming in the clouds if he is still seated at the right hand of God?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.36
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  7.12
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

10 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You have said he stays seated at the right hand of God till after the millinium.

I said no such thing. The scriptures I quoted did.

Ignore them if you choose.

11 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

But Jesus said they will see him coming in the clouds.How can they see him coming in the clouds if he is still seated at the right hand of God?

End of the age. Not pre-mil.

Revelation 20:

7 Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison 

8 and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. 

9 They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them.

2 Peter 3:

12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat? 

13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

End of the age.

John 6:

39 This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day

40 And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

17 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

I said no such thing. The scriptures I quoted did.

Ignore them if you choose.

End of the age. Not pre-mil.

Revelation 20:

7 Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison 

8 and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. 

9 They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them.

2 Peter 3:

12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat? 

13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

End of the age.

John 6:

39 This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day

40 And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

The last day is the last 1000 years.

Some people keep the Sabbath and others don't.

6 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The last day is the last 1000 years.

Some people keep the Sabbath and others don't.

Will there be sin and death during the 7th day?

15 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

Will there be sin and death during the 7th day?

Those who are resurected in the first resurection do not suffer a second death.

There is no sin in his kingdom.

When Christ comes,everyone who sins is removed from his kingdom.

Mathew 13:41

The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

Outside of his kingdom will be plenty of death .I'm not sure about sin.Satan will be bound for that 1000 years.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

8 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Those who are resurected in the first resurection do not suffer a second death.

There is no sin in his kingdom.

When Christ comes,everyone who sins is removed from his kingdom.

Mathew 13:41

The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

Outside of his kingdom will be plenty of death .I'm not sure about sin.Satan will be bound for that 1000 years.

How does Satan manage to lead a rebellion after 1000 years?

43 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

How does Satan manage to lead a rebellion after 1000 years?

According to scripture,Satan is released and he goes out to decieve the nations outside of Christs kingdom.

Revelation 20

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Ezekiel says an evil thought enters Gogs mind.I have an idea that Satan put it there.

Ezekiel 38:10

Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:

Israel is resurected in Ezekiel 37.

The war of Armageddon when Jesus said he comes as a thief is briefly mentioned in Ezekiel 38:8.

Ezekiel 38:8

After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety.

Edited by Shilohsfoal
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

According to scripture,Satan is released and he goes out to decieve the nations outside of Christs kingdom.

Revelation 20

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Ezekiel says an evil thought enters Gogs mind.I have an idea that Satan put it there.

Ezekiel 38:10

Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:

Israel is resurected in Ezekiel 37.

The war of Armageddon when Jesus said he comes as a thief is briefly mentioned in Ezekiel 38:8.

Ezekiel 38:8

After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety.

In other words, during the 7th day, we aren't here, yet.

2 Peter 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

11 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

In other words, during the 7th day, we aren't here, yet.

2 Peter 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

No ,the new heavens and new earth is after the millinium.

The only thing I know of that is destroyed before the millinium is the promised land is destroyed and all the sinners are destroyed out of it.Sounds like a pretty bad war from what I've read.At least about 11 countries destroyed with fire.10 of which make war with the Lamb at his coming.

Edited by Shilohsfoal
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

he resurrects the saints who died during the tribulation

Could you show me where it says this please?