Guest Ignatius

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21
  • Days Won:  0

Learn to spell it correctly before you even attempt the history of it. Don't know what is worse, your history or your spelling.

Who really knows how to spell it?

:thumbsup:

So my vote is that his history is worse.

in daniel 8:14, the angel told Daniel it would take 2300 evenings and mornings, for the sanctuary to be rededicated.

so how does this add up to december 25th again?

(HANNAKUH---they 8th feast that Jesus celebrated himself)

Luke says He was in Solomon's Portico. THat is not necessarily the same thing as celebrating it.

the day, that judas of the maccabees restored the temple?

DECEMBER 25, 165 B.C.----

and how did you come to that again?

HANNAKUH LASTS 8 DAYS-----THE LITE NEVER WENT OUT FOR 8 DAYS----

That legend was added later.

The Maccabees installed themselves as the High Priest against the Torah. Only the descendants of Eliazer through Pincas were anointed to be the High Priest.

The Maccabees set up the corrupt priesthood that crucified Yeshua so I can't see anything holy about Dec 25th even if your premise was correct.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

When the decision to celebrate Christ's birth on Dec. 25 - I doubt very seriously those guys had Hannukah on their minds. . . .

Guest shiloh357
When the decision to celebrate Christ's birth on Dec. 25 - I doubt very seriously those guys had Hannukah on their minds. . . .

Exactly...

• Group:  Soapbox - Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  962
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/11/1932

Christianity is full of pagan beliefs:

Christmas,

Easter,

Halloween.

Birthdays.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  69
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/26/1968

:thumbsup:

Actually...I've done some checking....mind you, not extensive research...but some checking.. and Kim Clement has been very accurate. If you read the ENTIRE prophecy....not just take excerpts.....it really lines up. He really did talk to the president and he really did prophecy about New Orleans, a year ago.

Now....I'm not saying, don't test it....yes!! Absolutely do!!! But, I don't think it's any coincidence that this next storm has to be named ALPHA because they ran out of names for the english alphabet and are turning to the greek Alphabet now. All the while there is somthing "unusual" he actually says...coming for October 31st and to watch the news, he also says, and see what God is saying to you. (He also is saying) I know this is just a man but, I do believe that knowledge in the end times is increasing and we should at least be aware and check this out.

About Halloween....I know a man that says that "CHrisitans celebrating Halloween makes about as much sense as a Jewish person celebrating Hitler's birthday"

He says this because Halloween....regardless of where it came from...IS by all practical terms all about ghosts, goblins, witches....even if you say "no, my kids just get candy and don't dress up as those things......it is still.....by everyone else in the "world" standards...a night for "haunted houses" and everything scary and dark and anything that is about the dead. No one can deny that....it's everywhere.......vampires: an eternal being who is damned and cannot die....drinks blood. ghosts: a belief that when people die, they roam the earth as ghosts or spirits. witches: self explanitory.

All these things are in direct contridiction to everything Jesus Christ stands for: Life , Light, not darkness, when you die, you go to heaven or hell...the bible even talks about drinking blood!!!!

Doesn't the word say to flee from the "very APPEARANCE of evil?

In Christ~

Lorie :emot-hug:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

This is understandable & should be given serious thought for consideration. A movie is just a movie. Music is just music. We should be able to experience things of the world w/ discernment in view of the fact every waking moment we are faced w/ issues of the world w/out condoning or condemning everything & everyone.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  69
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/26/1968

I would agree with that. We have to always remember GIGO!

Garbage in = Garbage out.

What we choose to edify the most...our flesh or our spirit? The more things or activities or music or anything else that we consistantly expose ourself to..... we begin to grow more and more tolerant of. If we are edify the spirit of God within us more.....we can then discern.

In Christ,

Lorie :thumbsup:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

The key would be to keep things of the flesh in check (A very difficult task) Its good to stay accountable. Always have someone around to expose flaws. I need someone to constantly show me errors in my ways so in order to correct them. ( A spouse or brother is good for this)

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

the date of christmas, was not pagan.

it is, and was, very much Jewish. :wub: and prophetic to the Christ.

Hannakuh.

you, sir, are delusional

:emot-hug:

:thumbsup: Yod, that statement of his is a new one on me, so I guess I've truly heard everything now, lol! I second your motion.