Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,002
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

Two things I would like to point out; some Bibles translate 'weeks' as 'sevens'.
I believe that if we take into account the full context of Daniel 9:2-20 and Daniel 1:21, 2 Chronicles 36. It becomes clear that the translation is 'captivities' not 'weeks'
'Seventy captivities are determined upon thy people, and thy holy city...'
Daniel 9:24
And so Daniel 9:24-27 is describing all of time from Daniel's captivity to the end of time. A total of 4,900 years. In the middle of which the Messiah suffers the death penalty, but not for Himself.

The abomination causes desolation, and it is set up by armies.

'Armies shall stand on his part and they shall place the abomination that causes desolation.' Daniel 11:31

'When you see the abomination of desolation standing where it does not belong'
Mark 13:14

These passages together make clear that it is something set up,
a physical thing inside of the temple.

I believe a temple will be built to the anti-Christ, one pretending to be Jesus,
but in the middle of the captivity (70 years) he will cause sacrifice and oblation,
to himself, to cease, and begin to make the world desolate,
using the mark of the beast, the image of the beast and the abomination together.

So it's not a nuclear bomb, it's something set up that causes desolation.

I think people will connect to it via the mark of the beast,
and the image of the beast will be talking about it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

17 minutes ago, Desopixi Seilynam said:

Two things I would like to point out; some Bibles translate 'weeks' as 'sevens'.
I believe that if we take into account the full context of Daniel 9:2-20 and Daniel 1:21, 2 Chronicles 36. It becomes clear that the translation is 'captivities' not 'weeks'
'Seventy captivities are determined upon thy people, and thy holy city...'
Daniel 9:24
And so Daniel 9:24-27 is describing all of time from Daniel's captivity to the end of time. A total of 4,900 years. In the middle of which the Messiah suffers the death penalty, but not for Himself.

The abomination causes desolation, and it is set up by armies.

'Armies shall stand on his part and they shall place the abomination that causes desolation.' Daniel 11:31

'When you see the abomination of desolation standing where it does not belong'
Mark 13:14

These passages together make clear that it is something set up,
a physical thing inside of the temple.

I believe a temple will be built to the anti-Christ, one pretending to be Jesus,
but in the middle of the captivity (70 years) he will cause sacrifice and oblation,
to himself, to cease, and begin to make the world desolate,
using the mark of the beast, the image of the beast and the abomination together.

So it's not a nuclear bomb, it's something set up that causes desolation.

I think people will connect to it via the mark of the beast,
and the image of the beast will be talking about it.

If it's set up in a temple then no one outside of the temple will see it nor would it be a danger to any flesh.

Mathew 24

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,002
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

30 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

If it's set up in a temple then no one outside of the temple will see it nor would it be a danger to any flesh.

I believe the mark of the beast will connect a person to the abomination of desolation.
I think people will be able to go inside of the abomination.... their consciousness,
and in that manner it causes desolation in the whole world as people choose to connect to it, via the mark of the beast.