• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  121
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/16/1976

You know I didn't even realize that this was happening. That is true 2 major gay events have been affected.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

Amen

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  812
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  06/15/1961

This is definetly a "hmm" thing.

WSB - unfortunatly yes, everything is a joke to the lost when it comes to the things of God. But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 1 Corinthians 2:14

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20

As I said in another topic...it's posponed church services, weddings, revival meetings, school, work......yet out of all these joyus and worshipful events God sent a hurricane solely because a few homosexuals want to be proud of their sin?

"Do not gloat when your enemy falls; when he stumbles, do not let your heart rejoice. or the Lord will see and disapprove and turn his wrath away from him." Proverbs 24:17

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,489
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

"Do not gloat when your enemy falls; when he stumbles, do not let your heart rejoice. or the Lord will see and disapprove and turn his wrath away from him." Proverbs 24:17

So true. I think many believers are way too quick to rejoice when they see "sinners" (particularly homosexuals) get what "they deserve". No one ever wants to believe their sin is as vile or deserving of God's wrath.

As I said in another topic...it's posponed church services, weddings, revival meetings, school, work......yet out of all these joyus and worshipful events God sent a hurricane solely because a few homosexuals want to be proud of their sin?

This has been going on since 1971, what started with a few has now risen to 50,000 in 1997 into the tens of thousands ( last year was 125,000) , I wouldn't call that a "few".

As far as Key west - wiki- Key West has a large gay and lesbian population and is a popular international gay tourist destination. The Key West Business Guild is the nation's first and oldest continuous gay and lesbian chamber of commerce. Key West is known for its tolerance and acceptance and has adopted the diversity motto "One Human Family" to reflect a desire to treat all people with respect and dignity.

And talk about misunderstanding scripture, who of anyone here ever said that homosexuals were our enemies? They are not, they are the enemies of G-d.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

This has been going on since 1971, what started with a few has now risen to 50,000 in 1997 into the tens of thousands ( last year was 125,000) , I wouldn't call that a "few".

As far as Key west - wiki- Key West has a large gay and lesbian population and is a popular international gay tourist destination. The Key West Business Guild is the nation's first and oldest continuous gay and lesbian chamber of commerce. Key West is known for its tolerance and acceptance and has adopted the diversity motto "One Human Family" to reflect a desire to treat all people with respect and dignity.

And talk about misunderstanding scripture, who of anyone here ever said that homosexuals were our enemies? They are not, they are the enemies of G-d.

I guess San Fransisco should be next, right? Someone asked me if God was judging gay people why then has the west coast not had the same kind of judgment of God. I read where they had some 40,000 people recently attend a big gay parade or something. I could not answer their question, even though I do believe God is making a definite statement.