• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,094
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

John 5

43 I have come in My Father’s name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, him you will receive. 

Isaiah 14

16 “Those who see you will gaze at you,
And consider you, saying:
‘Is this the man who made the earth tremble,

Ezekiel 28 first part is about the ac. Second part about satan who's behind him.

Revelation 20:10

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

Thanks again.  The Spirit of the anti-Christ is exactly that - it is anything that speaks a different gospel of the Messiah. It is not a man, it is not singular, it encompasses everything that is against the Word of God, and of course, that includes that Jesus is the Messiah.

The little horn of Daniel 7 and 8 is indeed the "man" described so well in the book of Daniel. 

If you do not mind, tell me who you believe the "little horn" is if it is not the papacy - he is described so well and no one could ever be considered the "little horn" other that the papacy - look at the time of his coming - after the cross in pagan Rome.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

29 minutes ago, Renskedejonge said:

John 5

43 I have come in My Father’s name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, him you will receive. 

Isaiah 14

16 “Those who see you will gaze at you,
And consider you, saying:
‘Is this the man who made the earth tremble,

Ezekiel 28 first part is about the ac. Second part about satan who's behind him.

Revelation 20:10

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are

Thank you but  before you get to the NT books, I would kindly ask that you look into Daniel - Daniel describes the little horn quite well, including the timing of his coming after the cross during pagan Rome and then he rised to full power in the late 5th century as prophesied in Daniel and sits atop t he 4th kingdom beast of papal Rome.