• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

18 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

It is always dangerous to add to God's Word. It has the habit of making things complicated.

Isaiah 14 does not address the Kingdom of Heaven. And to introduce it in the Old Testament is to overthrow scripture. Luke 16:16 says that the first time the Kingdom is preached is by John Baptist. But that is not all. Matthew 13 tells us that Jesus spoke to Israel in Parables so that they would not understand the Kingdom. Verse 44 says that the kingdom is "Hid". Isaiah 14:2 says only what it says; that when Israel are restored to the Lord's Land, they will exercise rulership over any foreigner living in the Land. If you want to apply allegory to the Lord's Land, you must do in also in Hosea 9:3 where the term appears again. But then you have to apply allegory to Egypt and Assyria too. God's Land is Canaan and the Law, under which Israel will still be (Jer.31:31-33), requires that the stranger must be subject to the Law (Ex.12:49).

The Remnant of Israel are not killed. They are sealed so that they are not killed by the Great Tribulation (Rev.7:1-8, 9:4), and when persecuted by the Beast, they flee to a wilderness (Rev.12:17). The Remnant is there to fulfill Deuteronomy 30:1-5. That is, they must "keep the commandments of God" in order to allow God to restore them to their Land.

But they are far from following the Lamb. They hate Him. Romans 11:25 tells us that Israel do not change till the fullness of the Gentiles comes in, and verse 32 concludes ALL in UNBELIEF. There is not a single scripture that even alludes to Israel repenting and believing. Even our Lord said that they would only say "blessed" when He " COMES"! (Matt.23:39)

The Lords land is the kingdom of Heaven.

The kingdom of God is another name it is called.

Isaiah 14:2

And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors

The remnant of Israel does not flee from the beast .The remnant of Israel remains in the land of Israel as Jesus instructs them in the gospel.The remain in the land of Israel where the beast is.

revelation 12

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.36
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  7.12
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

21 hours ago, Mr. M said:

Acts 1:7 And He said to them,

It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority.

Why then have we been given Revelation?

1:3 Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy,

and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near.

What does it mean to "keep these words"?

John 14:29 And now I have told you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe.

To turn the word of prophetic truth into scholarly, theological debate is anathema.

Revelation 22:

18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things,

God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; 

19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part

from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

We are witnesses

@AdHoc, @Shilohsfoal,

Respectfully, you are now not de-railing the thread, as much as providing an example

of what quickly goes wrong with the treatment of prophecy. Please consider what was

spelled out in the opening post before the discussion carries over into the Revelation,

and carefully consider the need to sometimes have faith to keep to ourselves what

we believe and how we interpret that prophecy. Please, prayerfully continue the discussion

so that we can learn from each other without causing offense.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The Lords land is the kingdom of Heaven.

The kingdom of God is another name it is called.

I think it's time to post the scriptures that say the Lord's Land is the Kingdom of God. 1,500 years after Joshua conquered the Land, our Lord Jesus prayed "Thy (God's) Kingdom COME ... !" Why pray that when the Kingdom was there already? But this understanding produces more problems. Nebuchadnezzar defeated Israel and conquered and occupied the Good Land. How can this be if God's Kingdom is an everlasting Kingdom? As I said in my first posting, you always know if your understanding is correct. If you can follow the logical way to a biblical end without creating more problems your usually correct.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

@AdHoc, @Shilohsfoal,

Respectfully, you are now not de-railing the thread, as much as providing an example

of what quickly goes wrong with the treatment of prophecy. Please consider what was

spelled out in the opening post before the discussion carries over into the Revelation,

and carefully consider the need to sometimes have faith to keep to ourselves what

we believe and how we interpret that prophecy. Please, prayerfully continue the discussion

If I've offended I apologize. I hereby withdraw.

Go in peace brother.

Just now, AdHoc said:

If I've offended I apologize. I hereby withdraw.

Go in peace brother.

No offense taken.

I just did not think that the concerns of the OP were being fully considered

and wanted them to be reiterated before proceeding. I meant no offense either.

1 hour ago, AdHoc said:

I think it's time to post the scriptures that say the Lord's Land is the Kingdom of God. 1,500 years after Joshua conquered the Land, our Lord Jesus prayed "Thy (God's) Kingdom COME ... !" Why pray that when the Kingdom was there already? But this understanding produces more problems. Nebuchadnezzar defeated Israel and conquered and occupied the Good Land. How can this be if God's Kingdom is an everlasting Kingdom? As I said in my first posting, you always know if your understanding is correct. If you can follow the logical way to a biblical end without creating more problems your usually correct.

Joshua is not the Lord .The land of the Lord was promised to our Lord.

Galatians 3:16

The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. Scripture does not say “and to seeds,” meaning many people, but “and to your seed,” meaning one person, who is Christ.

The land promised to our Lord becomes his at the sound of the seventh Trump.

Revelation 11:15

The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said: “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah, and he will reign for ever and ever.”

At present time the kingdom is governed by a beast with seven heads and ten horns.But after the seventh Trump it will be the land of the Lord and the remnant of Israel(who doesn't worship the beast) will then rule over the nations in the Lord's land  as Isaiah had prophecied.

At present time the beast is attempting to change laws .

3 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Galatians 3:16

The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. Scripture does not say “and to seeds,” meaning many people, but “and to your seed,” meaning one person, who is Christ.

This refers to the promise of the Spirit, and has nothing to do with land.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Mr. M said:

@AdHoc, @Shilohsfoal,

Concerning the OP.

It was not given to the apostles to know .

That doesn't mean no one will ever know.The book of Daniel which Christ spoke of in the gospel gives an accurate count of days from a specific point in time.

This is probably the best time table I've seen in the bible.When the daily sacrifice is abolished then let the count down begin.

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days

8 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

This refers to the promise of the Spirit, and has nothing to do with land.

The promises refers to the promises.

Land or a kingdom was one of the promises and Abraham and his seed will receive that promise.No where does God say that he will take that promise away from Abraham and his seed.The land of Canaan is to be an everlasting possession for Abraham and his seed.

11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

15 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Concerning the OP.

The concern of the OP is the interpretation of prophecy

that rejects the admonitions of the book of Revelation.

All of the curses listed in Deuteronomy 28 came upon Israel

for failing to keep the Torah.

Daniel 9:

11 Yes, all Israel has transgressed Your law, and has departed so as not to obey Your voice; therefore the curse and the oath written in the Law of Moses the servant of God have been poured out on us, because we have sinned against Him. 

12 And He has confirmed His words, which He spoke against us and against our judges who judged us, by bringing upon us a great disaster; for under the whole heaven such has never been done as what has been done to Jerusalem.

13 “As it is written in the Law of Moses, all this disaster has come upon us; yet we have not made our prayer before the Lord our God, that we might turn from our iniquities and understand Your truth. 

14 Therefore the Lord has kept the disaster in mind, and brought it upon us; for the Lord our God is righteous in all the works which He does, though we have not obeyed His voice.

How much worse will it be for those who reject the instructions and admonitions 

of Revelation, as pointed out in the OP>from Revelation 1, and 22< and continue 

to argue and debate their interpretation, of which there is widespread disagreement.

And you, without hesitation bring that spirit onto a thread that is specifically posted

to warn against these actions! You do so to your own peril, and I would request that

you do so on another thread.