• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Mr. M said:

If I may add a point here:

Romans 11:25  For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

In light of the  growing number of Jewish believers, whether they refer to themselves as "Messianic" or not (I have enjoyed fellowship with many Jews in Christ who did not, nor were they zealous for the Torah observance as many), as well the cock-eyed way many Gentiles are interpreting scripture in these days we would seem to be very near the end of the "times of the Gentiles", which will be confirmed when the present nation of Israel has complete control of Jerusalem.

Luke 21:24(b) ...And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

I understand the "times of the Gentiles" to be their dominion of the earth. From Babel to the conquest by Joshua was a time of the Gentiles. From Joshua to the deportation of Judah by Nebuchadnezzar, Israel was invincible. (I am aware of the Assyrian deportation but Judah's rule and the Temple made a "representative" Israel. Ezekiel calls Judah "Israel"). With the Temple gone and Israel ruled by Babylon, the second "time of the Gentiles" started. Although the Temple stood, and the King (Jesus) came, Israel was ruled by foreigners till this day. The present Israeli government is illegal since the Law and a Covenant dictate a king of David's line.

The Al Aqsa is unequivocal proof that the Gentiles "trample" Jerusalem to this day. The times of the Gentiles end with Armageddon.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

6 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Paul was of the tribe of Benjamin.

An Israelite .He and the apostles are proof that God baptized Israelites who believe in Christ just as he does today to the Israelites who believe in Christ.

And there are a small number in Israel who believe in Christ.There is a remnant in Israel today who worship God and who do not worship the beast and will not receive it's mark.

You overthrow God's Word. Paul surely WAS a Benjaminite, but Paul's conversion made him part of the New Man. The New Man is a New CREATURE WITHOUT A PAST. In it is no ETHNICITY (Gal.3:28, Col.3:11).

17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. (2 Co 5:17)

You consistently mistake the things of God and insert your own ideas. Romans 9 to 11 deals with Israel - seed of Jacob. They are ALL in unbelief till Gentile rule is over and Christ is present on earth. If a Jew converts to Christianity, he is no longer an Israelite. He is a New Creature. To maintain his Israelite status is to insult the New Birth. The Jew is born of Jacobs line. The Christian is born of the Holy Spirit. Peter himself, under inspiration, says one is corrupt and one incorruptible. 

23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever (1 Pe 1:23)

• Well Said! 1

6 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The gentiles in Luke 21 have not arrived in Jerusalem yet.They are given to Israel 42 months before the time of the end .

Not only is there a Muslim quarter in Jerusalem, but their third holiest Temple stands as the main feature of Jerusalem - Al Aqsa. The 42 months of Revelation 11 concerns Jerusalem AND the outer court of a Jewish Temple. The Gentiles are there now and make up 41% of Jerusalem's population (Wikipedia).

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, AdHoc said:

You overthrow God's Word. Paul surely WAS a Benjaminite, but Paul's conversion made him part of the New Man. The New Man is a New CREATURE WITHOUT A PAST. In it is no ETHNICITY (Gal.3:28, Col.3:11).

17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. (2 Co 5:17)

You consistently mistake the things of God and insert your own ideas. Romans 9 to 11 deals with Israel - seed of Jacob. They are ALL in unbelief till Gentile rule is over and Christ is present on earth. If a Jew converts to Christianity, he is no longer an Israelite. He is a New Creature. To maintain his Israelite status is to insult the New Birth. The Jew is born of Jacobs line. The Christian is born of the Holy Spirit. Peter himself, under inspiration, says one is corrupt and one incorruptible. 

23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever (1 Pe 1:23)

You overthrow God's word.

All Israelites are not in disbelief or Paul would have remained in disbelief himself.

Romans 11:1

I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin

Paul boldly states that he is an Israelite while you claim he is not and that he is in disbelief.

Paul is not the only Israelite that has been washed clean in the blood of the lamb.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, AdHoc said:

Not only is there a Muslim quarter in Jerusalem, but their third holiest Temple stands as the main feature of Jerusalem - Al Aqsa. The 42 months of Revelation 11 concerns Jerusalem AND the outer court of a Jewish Temple. The Gentiles are there now and make up 41% of Jerusalem's population (Wikipedia).

I just said the gentiles in Luke 21 have not arrived in Jerusalem yet.

The saints in Israel are not being put to death yet as well.

20 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You overthrow God's word.

All Israelites are not in disbelief or Paul would have remained in disbelief himself.

Romans 11:1

I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin

Paul boldly states that he is an Israelite while you claim he is not and that he is in disbelief.

Paul is not the only Israelite that has been washed clean in the blood of the lamb.

20 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I just said the gentiles in Luke 21 have not arrived in Jerusalem yet.

The saints in Israel are not being put to death yet as well.

Noted.

Go well.