• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,517
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The fact that they are saved says it.

No, lots of people are saved. Being saved does not mean we are the remnant of Israel!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, dad2 said:

No, lots of people are saved. Being saved does not mean we are the remnant of Israel!

The word of God says which tribes of Israel they are of.Do you not comprehend that?

The remnant of Israel are of Israel.They are literal descendents of Jacob.Understand?

And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.

Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.

Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.

Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Diamond Member

5 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The word of God says which tribes of Israel they are of.Do you not comprehend that?

Obviously, but not the only people of Israel that are saved. Their job is to get people saved, especially Jews.

Just as the two witnesses are not the only saved Jews!

34 minutes ago, dad2 said:

Obviously, but not the only people of Israel that are saved. Their job is to get people saved, especially Jews.

Just as the two witnesses are not the only saved Jews!

The two witnesses are not Jews.They are gentiles and they arrive with gentiles.The topic did not change from one verse to the next.It stays the course.

But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

I've also learned they come from the north.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

11 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The two witnesses are not Jews.They are gentiles and they arrive with gentiles.The topic did not change from one verse to the next.It stays the course.

But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

I've also learned they come from the north.

That is pure opinion and not strong opinion at all. There are many opinions on who they are. The most common is Elijah and Moses, or John the Baptist etc. All of those are Jews. Claiming God will use 2 gentiles is very weak. Before the end comes God will send Elijah prophesy tells us. Whether we think that is Elijah or John the Baptist doesn't matter, but if this was not one of the two witnesses of the end, are you claiming there is also Elijah running around? Funny there is no mention of that.

7 minutes ago, dad2 said:

That is pure opinion and not strong opinion at all. There are many opinions on who they are. The most common is Elijah and Moses, or John the Baptist etc. All of those are Jews. Claiming God will use 2 gentiles is very weak. Before the end comes God will send Elijah prophesy tells us. Whether we think that is Elijah or John the Baptist doesn't matter, but if this was not one of the two witnesses of the end, are you claiming there is also Elijah running around? Funny there is no mention of that.

Well,I'm sure we will know their names in a couple years and all will be put to rest.

They arrive about the same time Benjamin netanyahu is ready to enact legislation to cause everone in Israel to get microchipped.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Well,I'm sure we will know their names in a couple years and all will be put to rest.

They arrive about the same time Benjamin netanyahu is ready to enact legislation to cause everone in Israel to get microchipped.

Maybe a new nature will arrive also.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,633
  • Content Per Day:  12.17
  • Days Won:  31

On 8/9/2023 at 2:48 PM, dad2 said:

Maybe a new nature will arrive also.

I think time-wise the Lord's Supper has interesting and vital dimensions: back to the event of the Cross; remembrance of the work of Christ in the present; looking forward to the Lord's coming in the future. (1 Corinthians 11.26)

13 hours ago, farouk said:

I think time-wise the Lord's Supper has interesting and vital dimensions: back to the event of the Cross; remembrance of the work of Christ in the present; looking forward to the Lord's coming in the future. (1 Corinthians 11.26)

Explain how the wonderful importance of the cross relates to the issue of when the world changes in nature, whether the tribulation or millennium?

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,633
  • Content Per Day:  12.17
  • Days Won:  31

Just now, dad2 said:

Explain how the wonderful importance of the cross relates to the issue of when the world changes in nature, whether the tribulation or millennium?

What I would say in response is that the glorious Gospel is unchanging: based on faith in the finished work of Christ at the Cross for sinners. The dispensational background may differ from one era to another.