• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

Just now, dad2 said:

Then tell us the origin of stars their distances and sizes etc?

The stars?

I've just quoted the scripture of where they come from.As I said,you can't understand the scrpture.

You can't comprehend a man going forth to innihilate many could cause great tribulation as Daniel describes in these verses.You believe it's God doing it.

Daniel 11:44-12:1

But rumors and anxieties out of the east and from the north shall trouble him; and he shall come with great wrath to destroy many.

And he shall pitch the tabernacle of his palace between the seas in the holy mountain of beauty: but he shall come to his portion, and there is none to deliver him.

And at that time Michael the great prince shall stand up, that stands over the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of tribulation, such tribulation as has not been from the time that there was a nation on the earth until that time: at that time thy people shall be delivered, even every one that is written in the book.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,517
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  0

8 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

If you want to believe an image will destroy all flesh ,you go right ahead.But I hope your not misleading others in this fantasy of yours.

I never said or hinted at any such foolishness.  Nor will all flesh be destroyed in the tribulation! WE will rule nations after that right here. You don't get to lie about what I said and then falsely accuse me of misleading others. I kid you not.

8 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I've just quoted the scripture of where they come from.As I said,you can't understand the scrpture.

You can't comprehend a man going forth to innihilate many could cause great tribulation as Daniel describes in these verses.You believe it's God doing it.

But rumors and anxieties out of the east and from the north shall trouble him; and he shall come with great wrath to destroy many.

And he shall pitch the tabernacle of his palace between the seas in the holy mountain of beauty: but he shall come to his portion, and there is none to deliver him.

And at that time Michael the great prince shall stand up, that stands over the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of tribulation, such tribulation as has not been from the time that there was a nation on the earth until that time: at that time thy people shall be delivered, even every one that is written in the book.

You cite an end time prophesy about a man that you apparently do not understand at all, and then proclaim this tells us the origin and distances and sizes of stars??

Edited by dad2

7 hours ago, dad2 said:

I never said or hinted at any such foolishness.  Nor will all flesh be destroyed in the tribulation! WE will rule nations after that right here. You don't get to lie about what I said and then falsely accuse me of misleading others. I kid you not.

Well Jesus said when the abomination of desolation is placed,if God had shortened those days ,no flesh would be saved.

You keep saying an all powerful idol does it.

Here is the scripture in context.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

7 hours ago, dad2 said:

You cite an end time prophesy about a man that you apparently do not understand at all, and then proclaim this tells us the origin and distances and sizes of stars??

I understand full well what the man of destruction does and what he uses to cause such destruction.Its all in the scripture we have been discussing about the time of the end when the stars of heaven fall unto the earth and the great earthquake and the heavens departing as a scroll being rolled together.

You keep saying God does it.

Scripture say this man of destruction does it.

8 hours ago, dad2 said:

You says the stars falling to the earth is the great tribulation.

Daniel says right here that the great tribulation takes place when this man goes forth to destroy many.

But rumors and anxieties out of the east and from the north shall trouble him; and he shall come with great wrath to destroy many.

And he shall pitch the tabernacle of his palace between the seas in the holy mountain of beauty: but he shall come to his portion, and there is none to deliver him.

And at that time Michael the great prince shall stand up, that stands over the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of tribulation, such tribulation as has not been from the time that there was a nation on the earth until that time: at that time thy people shall be delivered, even every one that is written in the book.

Understanding what countries he destroys by the scriptures ,I'd say he kills about a half a billion people at the time of the end .

Australia is not one of those countries he will place the abomination of desolation in.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

6 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Well Jesus said when the abomination of desolation is placed,if God had shortened those days ,no flesh would be saved.

Actually it was unless those days were shortened.

Matthew 24:22

NAS – ""Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short.

But maybe address the elephant in the room. You seem to not believe that stars will fall, or that every island and mountain will move.

I understand full well what the man of destruction does and what he uses to cause such destruction.Its all in the scripture we have been discussing about the time of the end when the stars of heaven fall unto the earth and the great earthquake and the heavens departing as a scroll being rolled together.

You keep saying God does it.

Scripture say this man of destruction does it.

To be clear do you believe the stars actually fall? If not, why cite a verse that says they will? How about a great shaking all over the earth? Do you believe that? I do. You see I suspect that the continents will move together again suddenly, just as they suddenly came apart some time probably after the flood.

You says the stars falling to the earth is the great tribulation.

Daniel says right here that the great tribulation takes place when this man goes forth to destroy many.

Revelation 8:12

And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

As the Tribulation ends things go total. Before that in the last seven years itself we also see stars going out, the sun going dark partially, etc etc.

2 hours ago, dad2 said:

Actually it was unless those days were shortened.

Matthew 24:22

NAS – ""Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short.

But maybe address the elephant in the room. You seem to not believe that stars will fall, or that every island and mountain will move.

The elephant in the room is what causes the great tribulation and that is the abomination of desolation.

As for the sun and other stars falling to the earth.They are not stars that carry the abomination of desolation.They are missiles that appear as falling stars.

That's what happens when nation rises against nation and kingdom against kingdom at the time of the end.