• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, dad2 said:

Are they raised before that war?

Future from thousands of years ago. Not future to the latter days.

Israel is raised from the dead during the war of Armageddon when Christ comes.

Gog invades the land of Israel long after the land has recovered from Armageddon.

Ezekiel 38:8

After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety.

Your problem is you have no idea who these people are in Ezekiel 38.You believe because someone in the middle east claims to be that people then they must be.It makes no difference to you that the people who dwell in Canaan today do not live safely and are dying daily.You believe they are safe even though they are not.It makes no difference to you that the people who live in Canaan today are surrounded with walls and fences.As long as they claim to be God's chosen people then you believe them.

11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

You just don't get it.The israeli government has surround all that land with walls and fences because they fear for their lives.The people in Israel have no rest and do not dwell safely and are surrounded with walls.They are the exact opposite of the people in Ezekiel 38 but you believe they are the same people because they claim to be.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,136
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  2

5 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Ezekiel 38 is about the people who are bought up out of their graves,given everlasting life and live in the land of Israel in Ezekiel 37, just like the people in revelation 20 who are resurected from the dead in live in the land of Israel when Gog invades with the other countries.

The same people 

Ezekiel 37

And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.

And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.

Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.

The Lord brings them up out of their graves just like he said he would.Then they will live in the land of Israel safely just as Ezekiel 38 says.

Ezekiel 38

After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

Do you know what safe means ?It means you don't need walls and fences around you to protect you.You dont need to defend yourself or anyone else.You don't even need a military.And why would you when God says your safe?

You need to read Ezekiel 37 in its entirety.  The valley is full of dry bones on the surface, not beneath the surface. The graves are those countries where Israel went into captivity. Been scattered in these graves since 70 AD. This prophecy started its fulfillment in 1948 and continues as more of Israel return. 

In Christ

Montana Marv 

25 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

You need to read Ezekiel 37 in its entirety.  The valley is full of dry bones on the surface, not beneath the surface. The graves are those countries where Israel went into captivity. Been scattered in these graves since 70 AD. This prophecy started its fulfillment in 1948 and continues as more of Israel return. 

In Christ

Montana Marv 

I've read it in its entirety.

The dry bones are on the ground because God wanted Ezekiel to see what he would do to those bones.If God had put flesh on the bones underground then Ezekiel would not have been able to see God's miracle that he will perform.The graves are literal graves which the people of Israel are buried in .

Ezekiel 37

Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:

And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

7 So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.

And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.

Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

You claim the people in Israel today know God as it says in Ezekiel 37:13 but a large part of the people there don't even believe in God and almost everyone rejects Christ.

They don't know God because they reject Christ and have not been raised out of the graves.Those who Christ raises out of their graves when he comes will all know God.

John 5:

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

I take it you deny the resurrection.Putting flesh and skin on old bones is exactly what the Lord says he will do.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

20 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

In Christ

Montana Marv 

PS.

It's the beast that appeared in 1948.

That's when it's deadly wound was healed.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,519
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Israel is raised from the dead during the war of Armageddon when Christ comes.

Says who? Most of Israel in the trib is dead period. Only a remnant are saved in the end.

Gog invades the land of Israel long after the land has recovered from Armageddon.

Now you are building on a fallacy you just created. Check the premise.

Ezekiel 38:8

After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety.

So who do you think that king from the north will come to invade? There is a clue right in the verse. The mountains of Israel.

Your problem is you have no idea who these people are in Ezekiel 38.You believe because someone in the middle east claims to be that people then they must be.It makes no difference to you that the people who dwell in Canaan today do not live safely and are dying daily.You believe they are safe even though they are not.It makes no difference to you that the people who live in Canaan today are surrounded with walls and fences.As long as they claim to be God's chosen people then you believe them.

Eze 38 says nothing of a chosen people.

Ezekiel 38:20
So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.

These events show what time it is talking about. The latter days tribulation. Not a time after the 1000 years.
Ezekiel 38:5
Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
Ezekiel 38:6
Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

All these countries will be involved. If your interpretation were correct, you need all those countries still around at the end of the 1000 years.

We can have different opinions on that.

The people in Israel have no rest and do not dwell safely and are surrounded with walls.They are the exact opposite of the people in Ezekiel 38 but you believe they are the same people because they claim to be.

11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

You just don't get it.The israeli government has surround all that land with walls and fences because they fear for their lives.

All? All Israel? Every village and town? No. Looks like there are plenty of unwalled villages one could attack.

1 hour ago, Montana Marv said:

In Christ

Montana Marv 

When Good restores them to that land here is what will happen.

Ezekiel 37:13
And ye shall know that I am the Lord , when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

Ezekiel 37:14
And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord .

I would say that did not happen.

Ezekiel 37:23
Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

Ezekiel 37:24
And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

None of those things happened in 1948. Far from it.

Edited by dad2

6 hours ago, dad2 said:

Says who? Most of Israel in the trib is dead period. Only a remnant are saved in the end.

So who do you think that king from the north will come to invade? There is a clue right in the verse. The mountains of Israel.

So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.

These events show what time it is talking about. The latter days tribulation. Not a time after the 1000 years.
Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

All these countries will be involved. If your interpretation were correct, you need all those countries still around at the end of the 1000 years.

All? All Israel? Every village and town? No. Looks like there are plenty of unwalled villages one could attack.

Gog invades a land of unwalled villages.No walls at all and none needed.

The saints of Israel have no need for walls during the millinium.

7 hours ago, dad2 said:

PS

The king of the north is not Gog.

The king of the north is the Israeli governments ally in the north.

Daniel 11:32

32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

Flattering the Jews is not a forcible invasion.He gives the Israeli government an army as a friend and ally.

7 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Gog invades a land of unwalled villages.No walls at all and none needed.

The saints of Israel have no need for walls during the millinium.

Or could it be villages that don't yet have walls? Who is to say?

7 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

PS

The king of the north is not Gog.

The king of the north is the Israeli governments ally in the north.

Daniel 11:32

32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

Flattering the Jews is not a forcible invasion.He gives the Israeli government an army as a friend and ally.

Who said a verse in Daniel you randomly picked spoke of an invasion somewhere?

This world is heading for a nuclear war. More and more countries have nuclear arsenals and threaten to use them. Looking at the bible it seems clear that God will not allow a full nuclear was on earth. Now for part of the tribulation when a third of the trees are burned rather than all of them, etc, one could argue that a nuclear war of limited scope does happen. So how does God stop a worldwide end or almost end of life by nuclear war? There will still be wars in the tribulation period. How come nations will not use the bombs they have for a real full nuclear war? Probably not because they are too nice. One possibility is that the new nature on earth comes. (changed by God). In such a case, atomic realities would not be the same and probably nukes and many other weapons would be useless and no longer function.

Lifespans would also be part of how the new nature (as shown in the millennium) so when we see people running around in the very end trying to kill themselves, but can't do so, that could be connected. I suspect that if our bodies repair themselves so well and repel sickness so well in the new nature, it would be much harder to kill ourselves. (men beg mountains to fall on them) here again the possibility that physics are different even in the latter part of the tribulation becomes a reasonable and possible fit.

Looking around, I have never seen a bottomless pit. No one really knows what that is or where. Whatever it is or is not, one thing it is will be a conduit for spirits below the earth to come to the surface! In the world before Noah, again we see that spirits were on earth openly visible among men. Some married women here. The world has not been like that in all of history since then. Yet we know in the future it will be again! So once again, this could be due to the nature and laws of earth being changed again.

Then as mentioned there is the issue of the sun going dark *without killing life on the planet) and the universe going dark (partially at first) Once again, a fundamental change in physics would explain such things better than some cloud over Boston or someplace!

Then there is the matter of land masses all over the planet, on a continental scale suddenly moving around! Under the physics of today that would be a lot of heat from friction and probably a threat to life on earth (if even possible at all under our nature)