Mike Mclees

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

After becoming a believer have you fallen? Have your thoughts of having hope turned to hopeless and you can no longer stand?  If Jesus is our only hope then he is our hope even when we fall. To where else can we go ? We have to turn to our hope  in Christ even if we fall a thousand times. I have read the 51st Psalm of David many  times. It is a Psalm of hope and restoration. There are many scripture we can turn to for renewed strength. Pray Now and rejoice. :rolleyes:

God bless you all. 

Edited by Mike Mclees

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.61

9 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

After becoming a believer have you fallen? Have your thoughts of having hope turned to hopeless and you can no longer stand?  If Jesus is our only hope then he is our hope even when we fall. To where else can we go ? We have to turn to our hope  in Christ even if we fall a thousand times. I have read the 51st Psalm of David many  times. It is a Psalm of hope and restoration. There are many scripture we can turn to for renewed strength. Pray Now and rejoice. :rolleyes:

God bless you all. 

I'm reminded of a great song by DC Talk called "What if I stumble". Its a great reminder that the christian life is not always one of going forward. We ALL have moments where we are either standing still or backsliding. We all fall, even with the Holy Spirit in us, but luckily Jesus will catch us every time. 

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

I'm reminded of a great song by DC Talk called "What if I stumble". Its a great reminder that the christian life is not always one of going forward. We ALL have moments where we are either standing still or backsliding. We all fall, even with the Holy Spirit in us, but luckily Jesus will catch us every time. 

Thanks you  Truefollower

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,224
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Bless you Mike.. amen. There are times He shouldn't have to you think I would know "I am not like man I will never give up on you". And DC Talk.. YES! Praise GOD

50 minutes ago, TheBlade said:

Bless you Mike.. amen. There are times He shouldn't have to you think I would know "I am not like man I will never give up on you". And DC Talk.. YES! Praise GOD

Yes the Lord is patient and long suffering beyond our understanding when grace is all we have. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  957
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,622
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 7/30/2023 at 8:57 AM, Mike Mclees said:

Have your thoughts of having hope turned to hopeless and you can no longer stand?

Hi, No can't say that I have.  But then I do not count on myself, instead I know of the hope that is certain, that hope being in Jesus the first fruits of many to come.

23 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Hi, No can't say that I have.  But then I do not count on myself, instead I know of the hope that is certain, that hope being in Jesus the first fruits of many to come.

Hello,  I am talking of needing forgiveness. Have you ever fallen short and needed The Lords forgiveness after salvation?  

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  316
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  3

59 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

Hello,  I am talking of needing forgiveness. Have you ever fallen short and needed The Lords forgiveness after salvation?  

But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate who pleads our case before the Father. He is Jesus Christ, the one who is truly righteous. He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world.“ (1 John 2:1-2)

8 minutes ago, Solus Christus said:

But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate who pleads our case before the Father. He is Jesus Christ, the one who is truly righteous. He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world.“ (1 John 2:1-2)

Yes I know Jesus is our advocate. You are notanswering my question. Of course you don't have answer.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,488
  • Content Per Day:  12.22
  • Days Won:  31

1 hour ago, Mike Mclees said:

Hi @Mike Mclees If you take the time to read John's First Epistle as a whole (only 5 chapters), there is strong, assurance for the true believer.