• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,063
  • Content Per Day:  3.30
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So you believe the saints should not do as Christ commanded them to do and preach the gospel throughout all the cities of Israel till he comes?

You believe they should flee and forget all that Christ said in the gospel?

Let scripture answer;

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come. (Mt 10:23)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

Just now, AdHoc said:

Have you ever noticed that we must resist the Devil, but flee from men? The reason is that our battle in this age is against the Devil and his principalities in the heavenlies. The armor is so that we can STAND. Contrariwise, we do not fight flesh and blood in this age. This leaves only one option - flee.

No Jesus did not say flee from men.He said to testify to them.

12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.

14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:

15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.

17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

nothing about fleeing from men in the gospel.He said to preach the gospel to them.

2 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

Let scripture answer;

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come. (Mt 10:23)

He had told them to go to every city preaching the gospel in Israel till he comes.

Do you notice they don't flee into the wilderness but Insted stay in the land of the beast with the antichrist?

They do as Jesus said and preach the gospel.

3.5 years they are persecuted in the cities of Israel by the beast and never leave.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

4 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So you believe the saints should not do as Christ commanded them to do and preach the gospel throughout all the cities of Israel till he comes?

You believe they should flee and forget all that Christ said in the gospel?

Just for the record, God sent a Roman army to destroy Israel exactly 40 years after they murdered their Messiah and did not repent. Our Lord's statement took into account heavy persecution by Israelites, and that these cities would not be around for nearly 1,950 years. The grammar of that verse does not say "preach  till He comes". It says;

"... Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come."

11 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

He had told them to go to every city preaching the gospel in Israel till he comes.

Do you notice they don't flee into the wilderness but Insted stay in the land of the beast with the antichrist?

They do as Jesus said and preach the gospel.

3.5 years they are persecuted in the cities of Israel by the beast and never leave.

Then what means this ...

And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judaea and Samaria, except the apostles. (Ac 8:1)

It means ... they fled.

1 minute ago, AdHoc said:

Just for the record, God sent a Roman army to destroy Israel exactly 40 years after they murdered their Messiah and did not repent. Our Lord's statement took into account heavy persecution by Israelites, and that these cities would not be around for nearly 1,950 years. The grammar of that verse does not say "preach  till He comes". It says;

"... Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come."

So exactly when are you saying the end came?

22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

Just now, AdHoc said:

Then what means this ...

And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judaea and Samaria, except the apostles. (Ac 8:1)

It means ... they fled.

What year was the end?

22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

1 minute ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So exactly when are you saying the end came?

I think that this time I'll wait for you to comment on the scriptures I brought.

10 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

What year was the end when the son of man came?

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

2 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

I think that this time I'll wait for you to comment on the scriptures I brought.

In other words ,you can't answer because the end has not come nor has the son of man came

And I did answer.I answered with this.

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

And let it be known,these saints do not go into the wilderness.They preach the kingdom.of heaven is at hand throughout Israel till the end when the son of man comes.

Edited by Shilohsfoal