• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.34
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  7.03
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

2 Peter 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed,

as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

Established with the throne of David, made eternal in Christ.

2 Samuel 23:1 Now these are the last words of David.

Thus says David the son of Jesse;
Thus says the man raised up on high,
The anointed of the God of Jacob,
And the sweet psalmist of Israel:

2 The Spirit of the Lord spoke by me,
And His word was on my tongue.
3 The God of Israel said,
The Rock of Israel spoke to me:
He who rules over men must be just,
Ruling in the fear of God.

4 And he shall be like the light of the morning when the sun rises,
A morning without clouds,
Like the tender grass springing out of the earth,
By clear shining after rain.

5 Although my house is not so with God,
Yet He has made with me an everlasting covenant,
Ordered in all things and secure.
For this is all my salvation and all my desire;
Will He not make it increase?

The saints are perfected in impartial judgment

John 7:24 Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.

John 9:39 And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see;

and that they which see might be made blind.

James 2:8 If you really fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture, 

“You shall love your neighbor as yourself,” you do well; 

9 but if you show partiality, you commit sin, and are convicted by the law as transgressors.

Edited by Mr. M

Proverbs 4:18 But the path of the just is as the shining light,

that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

23 hours ago, Mr. M said:

Proverbs 4:18 But the path of the just is as the shining light,

that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

Interestingly. Day Star would seem to represent God the source of light (faith) signified as the Sun .While the Son of man Jesus you could say the "night star" the moon a shadow  of the true.  On the last day under the Sun they will become one brighter light. 

Revelation 21: 22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

God demonstrated that light beforehand 

Acts 26:13 at midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, brighter than the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and those who journeyed with me.

The wake up call. . Christ working his gospel of light in Paul strengthening him. . . blinding him from things of this world  .

• Interesting! 1

It takes a little more studying digging yoked with Christ . Two layers of understanding .the temporal literal historical and the unseen eternal, by faith they must be mixed .

God is light and not that he can only create it as he did on day four when he corrupted this earth and his glory as the light of the world until the fourth day and then departed until the end of time ..He set the two temporal time keepers  Sun as source of glory and the Moon reflected glory  called under the sun . . time winding down towards the last day     

1 John 1:5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

In the opening of the revealing in Genesis 1  Let there be God as Light. God entered the scene  revealing the shadows hidden from mankind as to thier unseen substance. 

On the last day under the sun in the new incorruptible heaven and new earth God will be again the literal light of the world then there will be no darkness no night 

Revelation 21: 22-25 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

20 minutes ago, garee said:

It takes a little more studying digging yoked with Christ . Two layers of understanding .the temporal literal historical and the unseen eternal, by faith they must be mixed .

God is light and not that he can only create it as he did on day four when he corrupted this earth and his glory as the light of the world until the fourth day and then departed until the end of time ..He set the two temporal time keepers  Sun as source of glory and the Moon reflected glory  called under the sun . . time winding down towards the last day     

1 John 1:5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

In the opening of the revealing in Genesis 1  Let there be God as Light. God entered the scene  revealing the shadows hidden from mankind as to thier unseen substance. 

On the last day under the sun in the new incorruptible heaven and new earth God will be again the literal light of the world then there will be no darkness no night 

Revelation 21: 22-25 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

In Christ, by the Power of the Holy Spirit, a man becomes a light.

On 8/8/2023 at 7:36 AM, Mr. M said:

2 The Spirit of the Lord spoke by me,
And His word was on my tongue.
3 The God of Israel said,
The Rock of Israel spoke to me:
He who rules over men must be just,
Ruling in the fear of God.

4 And he shall be like the light of the morning when the sun rises,
A morning without clouds,
Like the tender grass springing out of the earth,
By clear shining after rain.

• Loved it! 1

10 hours ago, Mr. M said:

In Christ, by the Power of the Holy Spirit, a man becomes a light.

Amen. . children of light reflecting the love as the power of Light . God is light and not that he can create it temporal. God's loves as a light .God is Love .Rejoice in His Spirit .God is Spirit 

The three thing that make up the essence of God  

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, garee said:

Amen. . children of light reflecting the love as the power of Light . God is light and not that he can create it temporal. God's loves as a light .God is Love .Rejoice in His Spirit .God is Spirit 

The three thing that make up the essence of God  

Very Good! And when we tarry in that Light, we hear His Voice.

To our natural ears, it is but a groaning, to our spirit, it is knowing...

for those who inquire.

Isaiah 21:12 The watchman said,
“The morning comes, and also the night.
If you will inquire, inquire;
Return! Come back!”