• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Jaydub said:

John 17:15-20

My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one.  They are not of the world, even as I am not of it.  Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth. As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world.  For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message,

Jesus said, my prayer is not for them alone, meaning more then the twelve. How many more? All who believe in their message, that's all believers

If you don't mind explaining to me how it is taken out of context. I would love to know

Keep reading.

John 17

24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

That should clear it up for you.

• Group:  Diamond Member

9 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away.

Jesus said himself that them who knew nothing were the ones taken away.

Mathew 24:38-39

For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark;and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man

Now who are you saying knew nothing about what would happen,Noah?

You honestly believe Noah was ignorant about what was about to happen and the flood came and took him away?

Talk about getting it backward.

It wasn't Noah who was ignorant and it wasn't Noah who was taken away by the flood.Noah continued to live a long life on planet earth after the flood had come and took the wicked people away.

Matthew 24

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Those that were eating and drinking and giving in marriage knew not until the flood came and TOOK NOAH and his family away. Those that remained were destroyed.

It is the same with Lot. Lot and his family left Sodom and those that remained were destroyed.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, The Light said:

Matthew 24

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Those that were eating and drinking and giving in marriage knew not until the flood came and TOOK NOAH and his family away. Those that remained were destroyed.

It is the same with Lot. Lot and his family left Sodom and those that remained were destroyed.

Noah was not taken away by the flood.Noah remained on earth for many years after the flood.It was those who were eating and drinking and knew nothing who were taken away never to be seen or heard from again.

Noah remained  on earth and lived out his life on earth.Noah wasn't taken away anywhere.

7 hours ago, The Light said:

Matthew 24

Again,the nations which comes against Jerusalem are consumed.

Zech 14

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

But those who recieve rain are not.

18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Those who recieve rain are not consumed.They are not taken away from the earth and will continue to live on earth.

But those who recieve no rain are consumed.They are taken away by the fire.

It is the weeds that are taken away.Not the children who will live in the millinial kingdom.The righteous remain on earth and keep the feast of tabernacles every year.

8 hours ago, The Light said:

Matthew 24

Again,the righteous are not removed from the kingdom.It is those who do iniquity.Those who do iniquity are cast into the fire.They are taken away by the fire.The righteous remain in the kingdom just as Noah remained in the world.

Notice Jesus says"gather out of his kingdom".Jesus is not telling the angels to take the righteous away.

41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Cant you hear what Jesus is saying,?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Noah was not taken away by the flood.Noah remained on earth for many years after the flood.It was those who were eating and drinking and knew nothing who were taken away never to be seen or heard from again.

Noah remained  on earth and lived out his life on earth.Noah wasn't taken away anywhere.

Noah rose to the clouds above the highest mountain. Those that remained were destroyed. Noah returned to the surface of the earth just as believers will return to the new earth.

Revelation 21

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Again,the nations which comes against Jerusalem are consumed.

Zech 14

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

This is the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem.

So the people that fight against Jerusalem are consumed. Not everyone fights against Jerusalem.

But those who recieve rain are not.

18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Those who recieve rain are not consumed.They are not taken away from the earth and will continue to live on earth.

But those who recieve no rain are consumed.They are taken away by the fire.

It is the weeds that are taken away.Not the children who will live in the millinial kingdom.The righteous remain on earth and keep the feast of tabernacles every year.

A little out of context aren't you. Those that fight against Jerusalem are consumed. Not everyone is consumed. However, we are not appointed to wrath so believers will be removed from the earth so as not to go through the wrath of God. The Church will be caught up before the seals are opened and those believers of the 12 tribes will be caught up at the 6th seal. Those in the nation of Israel that flee to a place of protection will be on earth during the wrath of God.

Isaiah 26

20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

Edited by The Light
  • Thumbs Up 1

Again,the righteous are not removed from the kingdom.It is those who do iniquity.Those who do iniquity are cast into the fire.They are taken away by the fire.The righteous remain in the kingdom just as Noah remained in the world.

Notice Jesus says"gather out of his kingdom".Jesus is not telling the angels to take the righteous away.

41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Cant you hear what Jesus is saying,?

Yes, I hear clearly. This is AFTER the 1000 years when Satan is loosed from the pit to deceive the nations. 

Revelation 20

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

You are again out of context.

1 hour ago, The Light said:

Noah rose to the clouds above the highest mountain. Those that remained were destroyed. Noah returned to the surface of the earth just as believers will return to the new earth.

Revelation 21

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

The ark Noah was in never left the earth.It rained on this world as did Noah.

It's not too he righteous that is taken out of the Lord's kingdom .It is those who do iniquity

1 hour ago, The Light said:

This is the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem.

So the people that fight against Jerusalem are consumed. Not everyone fights against Jerusalem.

A little out of context aren't you. Those that fight against Jerusalem are consumed. Not everyone is consumed. However, we are not appointed to wrath so believers will be removed from the earth so as not to go through the wrath of God. The Church will be caught up before the seals are opened and those believers of the 12 tribes will be caught up at the 6th seal. Those in the nation of Israel that flee to a place of protection will be on earth during the wrath of God.

Isaiah 26

20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

False

Those who are not consumed are not taken away from the earth.They are saved and can walk through the fire.