• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.61
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/23/2023 at 7:55 AM, The Light said:

The first to be gathered WHEN?

In Revelation 14 we see the righteous gathered first.

Revelation 14

14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

Did you MISS ALL THE ANDS?  

Do you understand the purpose of all the ANDS?  

14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle. And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped. And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle. And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe. And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

The vine of the EARTH is cast into destruction aka the great winepress.  

OF THE WRATH OF GOD

CERTAINLY you aren't suggesting Gods elect are cast into destruction by the wrath of God are you?

• Group:  Royal Member

On 8/23/2023 at 8:04 AM, The Light said:

Correct He is not coming twice.

How many times does He come.

The first advent
The regeneration
The second advent

All these 'HARVEST's YOU speak of aren't spoken of as taking place when Christ returns anywhere, and is in direct conflict with 
"The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?" Matthew 22:44 KJV

That's a whole lot of disobeying going on...

Gods word is specific about the last one, what you put forth, MULTIPLE ONES is in direct conflict with

"Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn." Matthew 13:30 KJV

"Also, O Judah, he hath set an harvest for thee, when I returned the captivity of my people." Hosea 6:11 KJV

"Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great." Joel 3:13 KJV

"For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; The daughter of Babylon is like a threshingfloor, it is time to thresh her: yet a little while, and the time of her harvest shall come." Jeremiah 51:33 KJV

On 8/23/2023 at 10:37 AM, The Light said:

Yes I believe that God can protect those in Christ without taking them out of the world. In fact He does that very thing for those in the nation of Israel that flee to a place of protection. They of course are not believers in Christ at the time they flee but will be believers at the 6th seal.

As for the Church they are taken out of the world when it is like the days of Noah. As for the seed of the woman they are taken out of the world when it is like the days of Lot.

"They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all." Luke 17:27 KJV

Satan and the angels are cast to the earth.  And they will eat and drink and marry just like they did in the days of Noah.  

and OUR ARK is the gospel armor so we can WITHSTAND the fiery darts of Satan.  

As for the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man

As for they were in the days those, before the flood, eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, 

until that day entered Noah into the ark And NOT THEY KNEW, until came the flood and took away all

(THEY WERE SURPRISED BY THE FLOOD, JUST LIKE WHEN HE COMES AS A THIEF IN THE NIGHT, they will be surprised yet again)

thus will be also the coming of the Son of Man

Now when we read it in the GREEK it becomes even more clear what is being said.

As for the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man

As for THEY WERE in the days those, before the flood, eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until that day entered Noah into the ark

And NOT THEY KNEW, until came the flood and took away all

(THEY WERE SURPRISED BY THE FLOOD, JUST LIKE WHEN HE COMES AS A THIEF IN THE NIGHT)

thus will be also the coming of the Son of Man

And as it came to pass in the days of Noah, thus will it be also in the days of the Son of man
THEY WERE EATING
THEY WERE DRINKING
THEY WERE MARRYING
THEY WERE BEING GIVEN IN MARRIAGE
until that day entered Noah into the ark,
and came the flood and destroyed all

Likewise, as it came to pass in the days of Lot
THEY WERE EATING
THEY WERE DRINKING
THEY WERE BUYING
THEY WERE SELLING
THEY WERE PLANTING
THEY WERE BUILDING
in THAT THEN day went out Lot from Sodom
it rained FIRE AND BRIMSTONE FROM HEAVEN AND DESTROYED ALL
According to these will it be in that day the Son of man IS REVEALED

(HIM COMING as a thief in the night to those who are not watching for Him but what follows these verse is the MOST TELLING OF ALL)

In that day, the [one who] will be on the housetop and the goods of him in the house not let him come down to take away them and the [one] in field likewise not let him return to the things behind

Remember the wife of Lot!!

(WHY WOULD WE BE WARNED TO REMEMBER THE WIFE OF LOT IF WE WERE IN HEAVEN?

AND LETS not forget THIS NEXT PART)

Whoever if may seek the life of him to save will lose it, whoever also will lose [it] will preserve it. 

(WHAT MEANING WOULD THAT HAVE IF EVERYONE WAS ALREADY IN HEAVEN?) 

On 8/23/2023 at 10:38 AM, The Light said:

And you failed to address the harvest in Revelation 14 that shows that the righteous are gathered first. There is more than one harvest as proven by the Word of God.

4And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

now,
THE CHURCH claims to NOT BE OF ISRAEL SO THE 144,000 

CAN'T BE THE CHURCH CAN THEY? 

The 144,000 would have to be those redeemed from the earth of the CHILDREN OF ISRAEL
AND they would have been redeemed after 

THE GRAVES WERE OPENED AND WHEN HE ASCENDED,  LEADING THE CAPTIVITY....

Although to be FAIR and TRUTHFUL THERE IS ALSO 

every man "in his own order"

THAT have risen up since that time....

9After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

1And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Zion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having HIS Father's name written in their foreheads.

2And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

3And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

15Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.

16For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised:

17And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.

18Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.

19If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.

20But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

21For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

22For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

WAS THERE A SINGLE 'CHRISTIAN' that had 'fallen asleep' or died BEFORE CHRIST?  NO

SO THE ONLY ONES WHO COULD HAVE BEEN them that slept 

WOULD have had to have been THOSE UNDER THE LAW

the 144,000 of the children of Israel, first fruits of them that slept

because if THE DEAD don't rise, then Christ isn't raised

On 8/23/2023 at 4:00 PM, The Light said:

Which harvest takes place at the end. The rapture of the Church? No, that happens before the seals are opened.

What?  How can that happen before the seals are opened?  The LAMB just arrived in heaven the CHURCH has ONLY BEGUN on the earth at that time so HOW COULD THE church WHICH is still on earth to this day have been in heaven before it EVEN WAS?  

That makes the least sense of EVERYTHING.  It is impossible.  That would make God the God of UTTER CONFUSION.  

Lets see, Moses was given the plans that WERE BUT A SHADOW of what was in heaven.  So if there are elders on earth it would stand to reason there were elders in heaven first, don't you think?  

I mean, that would be the simplest truth, lacking in all confusion, don't you think? 

19 hours ago, The Light said:

Keep reading.

John 17

24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

That should clear it up for you.

Let's go back to RIGHT BEFORE JESUS WAS GOING TO BE CRUCIFIED...TO clear this up....John 13

31Therefore, when he was gone out, Jesus said, Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him.

32If God be glorified in him, God shall also glorify him in himself, and shall straightway glorify him.

33Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the Jews, Whither I go, ye cannot come; so now I say to you.

34A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

35By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

36Simon Peter said unto him, Lord, whither goest thou? Jesus answered him, Whither I go, thou canst not follow me now; but thou shalt follow me afterwards.

37Peter said unto him, Lord, why cannot I follow thee now? I will lay down my life for thy sake.

38Jesus answered him, Wilt thou lay down thy life for my sake? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, The cock shall not crow, till thou hast denied me thrice.

1Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

4And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

5Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

He couldn't follow HIM NOW, because He had to DESCEND into hell first.  He had to bring in the New Covenant, He had to set free those who were in bondage to death, He had to go prepare the way

We FOLLOW Him not only in this life but in the one that follows.  The power of death was defeated, the ransom was paid, their 'graves were opened' death could no longer hold those who sins were covered by the Blood of the Lamb of God, no sin no penalty of death...

And that is how WE those with the gift of Salvation go to be where He is

BECAUSE EVERY MAN DIES ONCE

except when CHRIST RETURNS AS LORD OF LORDS AND KING OF KINGS TO RULE THE WORLD

THEN AND ONLY THEN ARE THOSE WHO ARE ALIVE AND REMAIN 'CHANGED' AND CAUGHT UP TO HIM AND THE ARMY FROM HEAVEN 

BECAUSE 'FLESH AND BLOOD' cannot inherit the kingdom of Heaven AND THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN HAS RETURNED TO THE EARTH.  

On 8/23/2023 at 4:00 PM, The Light said:

I expect 5 foolish virgins will not be ready when the bridegroom arrives.

No, they wont. They will have had to have gone and worshipped the image to buy and sell and they will have taken the mark of the beast.  So they will be among the DEAD

9 hours ago, The Light said:

Noah rose to the clouds above the highest mountain. Those that remained were destroyed. Noah returned to the surface of the earth just as believers will return to the new earth.

Revelation 21

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

None of that takes place till after the GWTJ so Christ and the Holy Angels/saints would have already been on earth for 1000 years so that doesn't make any sense.

5 hours ago, The Light said:

Who stayed on the surface of the earth. Those that were destroyed or those that were safely lifted up in the ark above the destruction. 

This is also not that difficult.

If you read it wrong it is.  You are focusing on the wrong thing.  WE PUT ON THE GOSPEL ARMOR and by that withstand the fiery darts of Satan.  We pick up our cross and follow Him.  We are perfected by the things we suffer.  We don't seek to save our lives or we lose it.   We see the AOD.  We don't look back like lots wife.  We are the salt of the earth and we are the light.    

We aren't going anywhere before Christ returns as Lord of Lords and King of Kings to rule the earth UNLESS WE DIE.  Death is the only way we go anywhere before Satan comes to rule the earth.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.10

23 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

False the false prophet and the beast are cast into the lake of fire before the millinium,not after.

Lake of fire,before the millinium .

Revelation 19:20

And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Eeveryone who takes the mark of the beast are cast into the lake of fire.

revelation 14

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

Why do you think the beast will reign In Christ kingdom during the millinial reign,?

You believe everyone who takes the mark of the beast will be in the kingdom of heaven .They are burned up before the millinial reign.They are all burned up before the kingdom becomes Christs.Not after.

Don't really expect you to understand this but who knows.

Revelation 20

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.