IGNORED

WorthyNews:CDC: New COVID-19 variant may affect vaccinated or previously infected people more than earlier strains

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.43
  • Content Count:  44,629
  • Content Per Day:  7.19
  • Days Won:  2

by Karen Faulkner, Worthy News Correspondent

(Worthy News) – The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reported Wednesday that a newly detected COVID-19 variant labeled BA.2.86 may have greater ability than earlier variants to infect people who have been vaccinated against the virus or who have previously been infected by it.

In its report titled Risk Assessment Summary for SARS CoV-2 Sublineage BA.2.86, the CDC stated it is continually monitoring new variants and assessing their impact on public health. Concerning BA.2.86 itself, the CDC said: “The large number of mutations in this variant raises concerns of greater escape from existing immunity from vaccines and previous infections compared with other recent variants.”

However, the CDC report continued, only nine sequences have so far been detected and it is therefore too early to determine how transmissible BA.2.86 is. At the same, the CDC said: “Detection across multiple continents suggests some degree of transmissibility.” The variant has so far been detected in the US, Denmark and Israel.

Concerning the severity of the BA.2.86 lineage, the CDC explains it is also too soon to determine whether this variant will be more severe than earlier strains: “The CDC is closely monitoring hospitalization rates to identify any potential early signals that the BA.2.86 variant is causing more severe illness,” the risk assessment reads.

“At this time, locations where this variant has been detected have not experienced increases in transmission indicators (e.g., cases, emergency department visits) or hospitalizations out of proportion to those seen in neighboring locations,” the assessment states. “However, it is early in the emergence of this variant and too soon to evaluate impacts based on these indicators.”

View the full article

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,321
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

So why all the drama about it.  Viruses mutate so why the surprise.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,731
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Just their way of explaining why their fakecine doesn't work.

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't know a single person who died from covid that were vaccinated. Know many who did die that were not vaccinated. I also don't know a single person that died from the vaccine.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  157
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, The_Patriot21 said:

Just their way of explaining why their fakecine doesn't work.

Every single person I know who got vaccinated got COVID multiple times and had bad symptoms. I caught it twice, and it was mild at best both times. 

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, other one said:

I also don't know a single person that died from the vaccine.

Maybe not personally, but it is quite strange all these young healthy athletes that were forced to take it have been dying suddenly. 

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, jesusandliberty said:

Maybe not personally, but it is quite strange all these young healthy athletes that were forced to take it have been dying suddenly. 

Strange doesn't medically tie them together. Maybe we just noticed what's being going on for decades. Healthy people have been dying suddenly thought history. But it hasn't been noted outside a few people around them. Now if anyone dies who has had the vaccine,,, well it must have been yyhe vaccine that killed them. 

About half of my friends that died from covid did so after the vaccine was available but were convinced by people like yourself that the vaccine wasn't safe to take.. thus my attitude concerning you guys.

1 hour ago, other one said:

. thus my attitude concerning you guys.

Young healthy athletes were not dying suddenly before the vaccine it's a conversation worth having, especially after all the PROVEN lies from the medical establishment over COVID. You would have to be purposefully ignorant at this point to not see that. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, jesusandliberty said:

Young healthy athletes were not dying suddenly before the vaccine it's a conversation worth having, especially after all the PROVEN lies from the medical establishment over COVID. You would have to be purposefully ignorant at this point to not see that. 

I personally know of two that happened 20 years ago.  I also am pretty sure that we wouldnt have known of any of these were it not people looking for anything they can blame on the vaccines.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.30
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, other one said:

I personally know of two that happened 20 years ago.  I also am pretty sure that we wouldnt have known of any of these were it not people looking for anything they can blame on the vaccines.

Once something becomes a political issue, there is little truth that is given or found in it.

• Thumbs Up 1