IGNORED

ARE WE AT THE BEGINING OF THE NEXT GREAT AWAKENING?

backontrack

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, choir loft said:

Google it.   1968

That year was a paradigm shift in the fortunes of nearly every nation on this planet.  A NY Times reporter wrote that 1968 was "one G..D... thing after another."  It was THAT bad!

The year before, Israel's IDF liberated the city of Jerusalem and the temple mount.  Some very odd things began to happen after that event.

Apart from some very disturbing political events, the Jesus movement began.  It was the LAST national revival in America, the LAST revival in a nation that had experienced a spiritual revival in each generation since it was founded.  It was the LAST time the name of Jesus would be respected in America.  

It was also the FIRST time the kingdom of satan would be honored by our media in the summer release of the movie Rosemary's Baby.

Two spiritual trends began to work in the world in 1968.  The church began to wither and die, although it wouldn't be noticed by statistics for several decades.  In that same year and at the same time the Messianic Jewish movement began to gain traction - also not recognized as a movement for several decades.

The political fortunes of the United States began to unravel - the tide of American power and influence would begin to erode - never to return to its former glory.

The Great Awakening, proudly proclaimed by the American church, never materialized.  

It was a contrast between divine hope vs. human expediency.  The Jesus movement provided the foundation for personal faith for countless millions, but it did nothing for the organized church because the church didn't want it.  

The Great Awakening never materialized because American religious leaders really don't want it. They certainly want donation$, which are inspired by empty claims for revival, but without real accompanying action such hopes require.

What is literally being DONE and DIRECTED by our religious leaders?   Nothing of substance.  

There are lots of empty promises and lots of manipulation leading to donation$, but nothing producing increased numbers has materialized.

Numbers tell the truth our leaders refuse to reveal.  

According to PEW and Gallup polls, among others, regular church attendance has fallen to less than 40% of 1948 levels.

Even the Vatican has admitted there's a problem.

What are our leaders DOING about it?  They call for more donation$, which are squandered on pointless unprofitable projects and 'ministries'.  Prior to 2020 and the COVID plague, the average congregation in America was in debt more than THREE MILLION dollars.  Many churches closed their doors that year because they simply couldn't pay their bills....couldn't make good on their promises to pay.

Today the lies about Awakening continue, but the only reality we see is preachers who tell their congregations to be 'content'....and then wonder why their congregations are so apathetic.  

Does anybody know what's going on?  Does anybody really care or do we just keep lying to ourselves...pretending that everything is ok when its not?

Those within the church do not acknowledge the church is dying.  They sit apathetically and do nothing.  Those outside know the church is dying.  They do nothing because they don't care.

1968 was the year of spiritual change.  

What are we changing to and where does the change lead us?   Does anybody care or do we just keep denying it and arguing about it?

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Isaiah 6:9-11

I lived through the 60's and can tell you it was a great time for me hippy generation calif. and the Jesus freaks! Remember it well!

God showed me this how can one believe in John 3:16 and Not Mat 10:8 shocked me to the core. Why are you not doing what i told you, remember I said greater things you will do then I. John 14:12.

I lived through the early 70's and yes there was an awakening then but fizzled out before the 80's. 

What I am seeing now is the beginning of another awakening and God told me that watch my hand fall on the younger generation. They will realize I am real. That was 2 years ago. Look what happened at Liberty college and many other colleges. It seemed to fizzle out, but we will see. 

It is real at James River, the salvations I have not seen since the 70's. The healings are increasing all manner of them a couple of creative ones. Will see what God is up to we are hungry and are having prayer meetings. Church planting even and expansion of a youth center as the youth are exploding. My prayer is that I hope God hears our cry. 

Do a search on pond inlet BC youtube see what happens when people get desperate.  

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, choir loft said:

Google it.   1968

That year was a paradigm shift in the fortunes of nearly every nation on this planet.  A NY Times reporter wrote that 1968 was "one G..D... thing after another."  It was THAT bad!

The year before, Israel's IDF liberated the city of Jerusalem and the temple mount.  Some very odd things began to happen after that event.

Apart from some very disturbing political events, the Jesus movement began.  It was the LAST national revival in America, the LAST revival in a nation that had experienced a spiritual revival in each generation since it was founded.  It was the LAST time the name of Jesus would be respected in America.  

It was also the FIRST time the kingdom of satan would be honored by our media in the summer release of the movie Rosemary's Baby.

Two spiritual trends began to work in the world in 1968.  The church began to wither and die, although it wouldn't be noticed by statistics for several decades.  In that same year and at the same time the Messianic Jewish movement began to gain traction - also not recognized as a movement for several decades.

The political fortunes of the United States began to unravel - the tide of American power and influence would begin to erode - never to return to its former glory.

The Great Awakening, proudly proclaimed by the American church, never materialized.  

It was a contrast between divine hope vs. human expediency.  The Jesus movement provided the foundation for personal faith for countless millions, but it did nothing for the organized church because the church didn't want it.  

The Great Awakening never materialized because American religious leaders really don't want it. They certainly want donation$, which are inspired by empty claims for revival, but without real accompanying action such hopes require.

What is literally being DONE and DIRECTED by our religious leaders?   Nothing of substance.  

There are lots of empty promises and lots of manipulation leading to donation$, but nothing producing increased numbers has materialized.

Numbers tell the truth our leaders refuse to reveal.  

According to PEW and Gallup polls, among others, regular church attendance has fallen to less than 40% of 1948 levels.

Even the Vatican has admitted there's a problem.

What are our leaders DOING about it?  They call for more donation$, which are squandered on pointless unprofitable projects and 'ministries'.  Prior to 2020 and the COVID plague, the average congregation in America was in debt more than THREE MILLION dollars.  Many churches closed their doors that year because they simply couldn't pay their bills....couldn't make good on their promises to pay.

Today the lies about Awakening continue, but the only reality we see is preachers who tell their congregations to be 'content'....and then wonder why their congregations are so apathetic.  

Does anybody know what's going on?  Does anybody really care or do we just keep lying to ourselves...pretending that everything is ok when its not?

Those within the church do not acknowledge the church is dying.  They sit apathetically and do nothing.  Those outside know the church is dying.  They do nothing because they don't care.

1968 was the year of spiritual change.  

What are we changing to and where does the change lead us?   Does anybody care or do we just keep denying it and arguing about it?

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Isaiah 6:9-11

YouTube Search: Holy Spirit Encounters Pond Inlet Feb 1996 & Feb 28, 1999

1 hour ago, backontrack said:

YouTube Search: Holy Spirit Encounters Pond Inlet Feb 1996 & Feb 28, 1999

Don't think for one minute God cannot do this to a nation

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  1,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

10 hours ago, backontrack said:

Ironic James River is planting many churches not only in the USA but abroad many!

Wow thanks! I had never heard of him. Just listened to a preaching of him. 

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,219
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

16 hours ago, Renskedejonge said:

I hope so. We prayed for revival with church for years, but the whole bunch collapsed and now I don't know anymore, well except in Africa and such where they always have revival, but in the West I hope so. There will be revival during the trib, but I hope before too. Wigglesworth said there would be a world wide revival. 

https://prophecytoday.uk/study/prophetic-insights/item/389-testing-prophecies-together-smith-wigglesworth-s-1947-prophecy.html

During the next few decades there will be two distinct moves of the Holy Spirit across the church in Great Britain. The first move will affect every church that is open to receive it, and will be characterised by the restoration of the baptism and gifts of the Holy Spirit.

The second move of the Holy Spirit will result in people leaving historic churches and planting new churches. In the duration of each of these moves, the people who are involved will say, 'This is a great revival.' But the Lord says, 'No, neither is this the great revival but both are steps towards it.'

When the new church phase is on the wane, there will be evidence in the churches of something that has not been seen before: a coming together of those with an emphasis on the word and those with an emphasis on the Spirit.

When the word and the Spirit come together, there will be the biggest move of the Holy Spirit that the nations, and indeed, the world have ever seen. It will mark the beginning of a revival that will eclipse anything that has been witnessed within these shores, even the Wesleyan and Welsh revivals of former years.

The outpouring of God's Spirit will flow over from the United Kingdom to mainland Europe, and from there, will begin a missionary move to the ends of the earth.

The prediction is based upon nothing but toxic smoke and mirrors....the fruit of manipulation by those who preach a message of the Opposer, not Christ.

There is no evidence of such a revival happening again - EVER.

The church is dead - everywhere.  

Even as we read and write the statistics bear this out.  

The Jewish state is under threat and will be defended by its King to the death of all those who seek its destruction.  Be careful you are not among them.

Ever single church throughout the world is focused upon hedonistic tendencies - or so apathetic they focus on nothing at all.  Unwilling and totally unable to part from its wickedness the church has betrayed the gospel of Christ.  Most today don't even know what the gospel really is.  It's been forgotten.  No one can even define any longer.

What the gospel is NOT is a flagrant manipulation of nonsensical people who give their money to lying preachers who have one hand on the Bible and the other hand in someone else's pocket (sometimes their pants).

Come out of her, my people,’ so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues; (Rev 18:4)

that's me, hollering from the choir loft..... (Isaiah 6:9-10)

12 hours ago, Renskedejonge said:

Wow thanks! I had never heard of him. Just listened to a preaching of him. 

James river is going to plant 55 churches this year and drill many water wells in Kenya. 30 plants in viet nam alone

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/4/2024 at 2:37 PM, choir loft said:

The prediction is based upon nothing but toxic smoke and mirrors....the fruit of manipulation by those who preach a message of the Opposer, not Christ.

Even as we read and write the statistics bear this out.  

The Jewish state is under threat and will be defended by its King to the death of all those who seek its destruction.  Be careful you are not among them.

Ever single church throughout the world is focused upon hedonistic tendencies - or so apathetic they focus on nothing at all.  Unwilling and totally unable to part from its wickedness the church has betrayed the gospel of Christ.  Most today don't even know what the gospel really is.  It's been forgotten.  No one can even define any longer.

What the gospel is NOT is a flagrant manipulation of nonsensical people who give their money to lying preachers who have one hand on the Bible and the other hand in someone else's pocket (sometimes their pants).

Come out of her, my people,’ so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues; (Rev 18:4)

that's me, hollering from the choir loft..... (Isaiah 6:9-10)

An uncountable multitude is still going to come in but that's with the trib. That's revival. I don't give a cent to preachers. In Holland they are not rich and often work for free. I have been so stupid in the past, but not anymore. 

The church is not dead everywhere. Christians are being persecuted in a lot of countries. Laodicea is only in the rich countries.

Edited by Renskedejonge

On 2/4/2024 at 2:37 PM, choir loft said:

I just saw a small message from a guy who brought 2000 people in 2 years to the Lord with a small group. He also shares the Gospel on TikTok. He doesn't get a cent when he preaches. He made his own money driving a truck. He got laid off for 2 years. That's when he got the 2000 in. Anyway he said that text that God is patient and waits for the harvest and Matthew 24 first the Gospel will be preached in the whole world because God wants everyone saved. That does not have to mean revival but in the first half of the trib it does. Whole places will get saved at once. Before that? I hope so. For instance Africa, loads of people got saved there.

Edited by Renskedejonge

18 hours ago, Renskedejonge said:

An uncountable multitude is still going to come in but that's with the trib. That's revival. I don't give a cent to preachers. In Holland they are not rich and often work for free. I have been so stupid in the past, but not anymore. 

The church is not dead everywhere. Christians are being persecuted in a lot of countries. Laodicea is only in the rich countries.

The Tribulation has already happened.  It was called the Holocaust and it was accompanied by the most destructive war in human history.

Those that hold to the popular interpretation of tribulation have no concept of history, of the seasons Jesus advised us to watch for, or for humanity.....

Because those who hope for a future Tribulation are hoping for ANOTHER mass murder of Jews and humanity in general.   They have been persuaded of a lie and cannot let go of it.

I lost almost 150 members of my family in the Holocaust.  DO NOT tell me that a decent Christian ought to hope for another one.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...(Isaiah 6:9-10)

Edited by choir loft

4 hours ago, Renskedejonge said:

I just saw a small message from a guy who brought 2000 people in 2 years to the Lord with a small group. He also shares the Gospel on TikTok. He doesn't get a cent when he preaches. He made his own money driving a truck. He got laid off for 2 years. That's when he got the 2000 in. Anyway he said that text that God is patient and waits for the harvest and Matthew 24 first the Gospel will be preached in the whole world because God wants everyone saved. That does not have to mean revival but in the first half of the trib it does. Whole places will get saved at once. Before that? I hope so. For instance Africa, loads of people got saved there.

The gospel HAS already been preached to the whole world.  Fake preachers who beg for money to perpetuate their bogus ministries don't admit to that fact.

What we are NOW waiting for is the 'full measure of sin' spoken of by the prophet Isaiah.

That measure is nearly complete.  The whole universe is waiting and watching for the End is coming very soon....much sooner than most expect it will come.

And when the Messiah arrives, as He has promised He would, very many people will not be happy about it...not happy at all.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...(Isaiah 6:9-10)

Edited by choir loft