• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

11 hours ago, JimmyB said:

One example: A man who has been the subject of conspiracy theories about the Capitol riot has been charged with disorderly conduct for his actions at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

The information filed in federal court in Washington, D.C., says Ray Epps knowingly engaged in “disorderly and disruptive conduct” on restricted federal grounds. The court scheduled an arraignment and plea agreement hearing for Wednesday.

Epps has said he traveled to Washington from Arizona, attended then-President Donald Trump’s speech near the White House, and then went to the Capitol and was part of the mob on the west front of the building.

And, he was charged for "disorderly conduct" for ... what, exactly? Knocking over Pelosi's podium? Touching her gavel? C'mon, it's not like they threw the tea into the harbor, y'know!

Democrats have been so HATEFUL to Trump since before His election! Simply because he won't cowtow and fall into their clutches for power, they want to PERMANENTLY REMOVE HIM! Well, it was quite simple: HE COULDN'T BE BOUGHT! So, he wasn't falling for the usual power-grabs of racketeering and lobbying!

Dem's need to get a life and go do something better than be politicians. They're not very good at running things well for their constituents. Instead, we get INSTANT INFLATION! Just mix with water and ... BAM!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,054
  • Content Per Day:  1.60
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/4/2023 at 6:20 PM, WorthyBot said:
In an MSNBC interview with former U.S. Press Secretary, Jen Psaki, Congressman Adam Schiff (D-Ca.) states that the “insurrection” charges leveled against Trump would bar the former President from office according to the 14th Amendment.

View the full article

Trump and the Republicans will not accept that. If anyone or any state tries to keep him off a ballot, it will either lead to riots in the streets or it will go to the supreme court and they will have to rule on its legality. Since millions like myself do NOT believe Jan 6th qualifies as an insurrection, we think he should still be able to run even if convicted in the kangaroo court. Luckily DeSantis has said that if he gets elected and Trump gets convicted, he will immediately pardon Trump on his first day in office. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  6,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

11 minutes ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

Trump and the Republicans will not accept that. If anyone or any state tries to keep him off a ballot, it will either lead to riots in the streets or it will go to the supreme court and they will have to rule on its legality. Since millions like myself do NOT believe Jan 6th qualifies as an insurrection, we think he should still be able to run even if convicted in the kangaroo court. Luckily DeSantis has said that if he gets elected and Trump gets convicted, he will immediately pardon Trump on his first day in office. 

Shalom, TrueFollowerOfChrist.

I'm a proud Floridian, and I think DeSantis has the better chance at winning the Presidency, but if by some miracle Trump was chosen as the party's Candidate, I would vote for him hands down! He's CERTAINLY better than any would-be candidate of the other side!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,054
  • Content Per Day:  1.60

3 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, TrueFollowerOfChrist.

I'm a proud Floridian, and I think DeSantis has the better chance at winning the Presidency, but if by some miracle Trump was chosen as the party's Candidate, I would vote for him hands down! He's CERTAINLY better than any would-be candidate of the other side!

Yes, I love Trump's policies, but if I had to pick a different candidate, the ONLY person I could vote for would be DeSantis. He has done absolutely incredible thing in Florida and I would LOVE to see him do the same things to America. The Democrats hate him almost as much as Trump, which means he's doing a really great job. LOL. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.58

Just a light observation as I see it:  The Democrats hate DeSantis but both the Democrats and the Republicans hate Trump.

Trump's a political outsider, not one that will just go along with the ruling political crowd.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

8 hours ago, Stan Murff said:

Like Trump failed???  They made a complete monkee out of Trump.... handed him his backside!

Exactly.  DeSantis does well on a state level because he can control state employees, but the swamp cannot be controlled.  

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.14

12 hours ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

It was NOT an insurrection. The people were for the most part peaceful with a few exceptions. The vast majority simply walked through the building. There was NO attempt to somehow overthrow the government. You can't overthrow a government simply by breaking into a capital building. An insurrection would have had tons of guns with mass killing of police and congressmen, and yet only 1 person was killed that day even though thousands of people participated. It takes ALOT to imagination to call that an insurrection. For 2 years, democrats looted and burned buildings, including government buildings and police stations, and killed many people. NONE of those people were given as much time as the January 6th crowd even though they caused far more damage and harm to people than the Jan 6th people did. Plus our despicable VP Harris went on national TV and tried to justify riots and killings in over a dozen cities. She is 10X more treasonous than anything Trump did. I will be voting for Trump in 14 months and standing proud when I do it.

I do NOT think he's a saint or even a great man. The reason I will vote for him is because his policies were for ALL Americans, and we had a better society with him. He especially did great things for Christians. He signed several executive orders protecting religious freedom. He cares about ALL Americans, not just the "special" ones. 

It WAS an insurrection.  The people were NOT "for the most part peaceful" and the vast majority did NOT si9mply walk through the building.  They may be what Fox News claims after editing thousands of hours of footage, but that simply isn't true.  I and millions of others watched the attack on the Capitol and the Congress live on TV.  The Congresspeople had to run for their lives!

There was a deliberate attempt to overthrow the government by preventing Congress from certifying the vote of the delegates. Thankfully, Mike Pence had enough courage and sense to reconvene the Congress to certify the vote!

I have no comment on the rest of your post.  I don't know what your source of information is, but it is clearly creating propaganda.

The January 6th Committ6ee held extensive hearings (which I watched) and the TRUTH was told by the witnesses they called.

Finally, I am glad that Trump and his crowd are being tried in court for the crime of interfering with the election.  I am also glad that there is the 14th Amendment to the Constitution that will prevent Trump and other criminals from running for office.

I won't even address Trump's other crimes: sexual assault, cheating on his taxes, etc.  NOBODY should vote for such a person EVER.  He is as far from being a Christian as anyone can possibly get.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.14

5 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

And, he was charged for "disorderly conduct" for ... what, exactly? Knocking over Pelosi's podium? Touching her gavel? C'mon, it's not like they threw the tea into the harbor, y'know!

Democrats have been so HATEFUL to Trump since before His election! Simply because he won't cowtow and fall into their clutches for power, they want to PERMANENTLY REMOVE HIM! Well, it was quite simple: HE COULDN'T BE BOUGHT! So, he wasn't falling for the usual power-grabs of racketeering and lobbying!

Dem's need to get a life and go do something better than be politicians. They're not very good at running things well for their constituents. Instead, we get INSTANT INFLATION! Just mix with water and ... BAM!

Trump deserves to go to prison for multiple crimes.  As I'm sure you're aware, several people have received lengthy prison sentences for their participation in the insurrection.  Hopefully, Trump will follow or at least be prevented from seeking office because of the 14th Amendment.

Meanwhile, he will have to be tried for his other crimes.  I hope that he receives the maximum punishments when he is convicted!

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  4.85
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

18 hours ago, Sparks said:

That's the liberal poll results.  The election betting odds is putting Trump at 67.4% as the Republican nominee, and DeSantis is second at 11.3%.

LOL. I just threw that polling number out there. Of the top of my head.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  4.85
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

17 hours ago, JimmyB said:

January 6 was definitely an insurrection!  Trump's followers stormed the Capitol in a failed effort to prevent the confirmation of Joe Biden as President.  Several of the leader have already received long prison sentences for their actions.  Ex-President Trump, by leading the attempted insurrection, encouraged his followers to break the law.  He clearly should be disqualified under the 14th Amendment.

"No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability."

People who think that the riot on January 6th was an "insurrection" have really had a large glass of the blue Kool-aide.