• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

On 9/6/2023 at 7:07 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

49 Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The Lord hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.

And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;

3 And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.

Then I said, I have laboured in vain, I have spent my strength for nought, and in vain: yet surely my judgment is with the Lord, and my work with my God.

And now, saith the Lord that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the Lord, and my God shall be my strength.

And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

Thus saith the Lord, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the Lord that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee.

This prophecy is speaking about Jesus.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

On 9/6/2023 at 7:08 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

Should we all bow down and worship the Israeli government because it claims to be  Israel and claims to have gatherd Jacob?

If Israel is the light of the gentiles,then should we all worship the Israeli goverment together because it says it is the light of the world?

Jesus will gather Jacob again to God.  None other is qualified.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Sister said:

This prophecy is speaking about Jesus.

Thank you

I was beginning to think no one knew who he is.

Seeing that Christ is the light of the world and is called Israel in the text,

What do you think of the government in the middle east who claims to be to be Israel and claims to have gatherd Israel and is gathering Israel from all the world,?

There are some on this board who seem to think very highly of it.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92

25 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

What do you think of the government in the middle east who claims to be to be Israel and claims to have gatherd Israel and is gathering Israel from all the world,?

Where would I find that claim stated as such?

1 minute ago, FJK said:

The government itself calls itself Israel just as the text calls Christ Israel.

In that governments law ,the law of return ,they give all Jews the right to return .They are then called "Israel".Jews have been gatherd from all parts of the world in this way.

The Law of Return (Hebrew: חוק השבות, ḥok ha-shvūt) is an Israeli law, passed on 5 July 1950, which gives Jews, people with one or more Jewish grandparent, and their spouses the right to relocate to Israel and acquire Israeli citizenship.[1] Section 1 of the Law of Return declares that "every Jew has the right to come to this country as an oleh [immigrant]". In the Law of Return, the State of Israel gave effect to the Zionist movement's "credo" which called for the establishment of Israel as a Jewish state. In 1970, the right of entry and settlement was extended to people with at least one Jewish grandparent and a person who is married to a Jew, whether or not they are considered Jewish under Orthodox interpretations of Jewish law.[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliyah

28 minutes ago, FJK said:

PS

I've seen people on this board who have said that God has gathered the people of Israel to Israel.A couple has even stated that the people came up out of their graves and were gathered to the land of Israel.

But the text is speaking of one person who gathers Israel and his name is Israel.

5 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

PS

I've seen people on this board who have said that God has gathered the people of Israel to Israel.A couple has even stated that the people came up out of their graves and were gathered to the land of Israel.

But the text is speaking of one person who gathers Israel and his name is Israel.

I believe your statement was about the government of Israel making a claim, I want to verify that it made that claim.

5 minutes ago, FJK said:

I believe your statement was about the government of Israel making a claim, I want to verify that it made that claim.

You want to verify if the Israeli government claims to be Israel?

Or you want to verify if the Israel goverment claims to have brought anyone to the land of Israel through the right of return law?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

4 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You want to verify if the Israeli government claims to be Israel?

Or you want to verify if the Israel goverment claims to have brought anyone to the land of Israel through the right of return law?

I want to verify your initial statement about the government saying something specific,

FWIW, Israel is a nation -that means a people- not a government which is a kingdom..

3 minutes ago, FJK said:

I want to verify your initial statement about the government saying something specific,

FWIW, Israel is a nation -that means a people- not a government which is a kingdom..

No,Israel is the name a few people voted on to call their government and the country that belongs to it.Its kingdom.

The people who move to that country then become citizens of the country and are then governed by the government that controls that country.

Edited by Shilohsfoal