• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, Shilohsfoal said:

No,Israel is the name a few people voted on to call their government and the country that belongs to it.Its kingdom.

Why are you not answering answering the original question?  Dud I not state it clearly?

You stated  "What do you think of the government in the middle east who claims to be to be Israel and claims to have gatherd Israel and is gathering Israel from all the world,?"

I'm simply asking for the record of the government you refer to making that claim.

Is that sufficiently clear?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

3 hours ago, FJK said:

Why are you not answering answering the original question?  Dud I not state it clearly?

You stated  "What do you think of the government in the middle east who claims to be to be Israel and claims to have gatherd Israel and is gathering Israel from all the world,?"

I'm simply asking for the record of the government you refer to making that claim.

Is that sufficiently clear?

Question has been answered.

Is it not sufficiently clear?

Or are you denying there is a government which calls itself Israel that is gathering what it calls Israel to itself?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92

8 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Question has been answered.

Is it not sufficiently clear?

Or are you denying there is a government which calls itself Israel that is gathering what it calls Israel to itself?

I don't see any direct answer from you so I suggest we just drop this.

When I ask a direct question that should have a specific answer regarding a statement he made and don't get the answer I asked for I tend to doubt the credibility of the person I asked it of.

Wish you the best for the day, may God go with you wherever you go.

17 minutes ago, FJK said:

I don't see any direct answer from you so I suggest we just drop this.

When I ask a direct question that should have a specific answer regarding a statement he made and don't get the answer I asked for I tend to doubt the credibility of the person I asked it of.

Wish you the best for the day, may God go with you wherever you go.

I made a direct statement in the OP.

Sorry you don't understand the statement.

As for the scripture itself.That has been answered as well.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/6/2023 at 6:06 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

So you believe the Israeli government is the light of the gentiles and we should follow the light?

And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

I don't think I even alluded to what you ask. So, I'll answer a question with a question. The Pharisees sat in Moses' seat. According to Daniel 4:25 God sets governmental rule on earth. Our Lord told His disciples to obey what thy taught. Was the government by Pharisees Legal? Was the example of the Pharisees light? Did God use the pharisees to achieve His purposes?

3 hours ago, AdHoc said:

I don't think I even alluded to what you ask. So, I'll answer a question with a question. The Pharisees sat in Moses' seat. According to Daniel 4:25 God sets governmental rule on earth. Our Lord told His disciples to obey what thy taught. Was the government by Pharisees Legal? Was the example of the Pharisees light? Did God use the pharisees to achieve His purposes?

They serve a purpose.To devour widows house.All those good things.

Luke 20

46 Beware of the scribes, which desire to walk in long robes, and love greetings in the markets, and the highest seats in the synagogues, and the chief rooms at feasts;

47 Which devour widows' houses, and for a shew make long prayers: the same shall receive greater damnation.

They were also good at leading the blind.

Mathew 15:14

Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

On 9/8/2023 at 9:54 AM, garee said:

Just as Jesus declared the temple made with human hand as a will desolate when he walked out for the last time.(the abomination of desolation Kings in Israel )

Luke 13:35 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Right before the last day under the Sun  satan will be loosed to again try and deceive the whole word God is the Jewish King of kings .The 1 st century reformation came .The veil was rent .there was no King of Kings Lord of lords  sitting in the holy of holies 

God is not a man . Its appointed for all of mankind to die once. One judgement for mankind . No double jeopardy .

Yes. Our Lord Jesus called the Temple "My Father's House" in John Chapter 2. Both the Tabernacle and Solomon's Temple are called "God's House" in scripture. Israel refused their Messiah, but Messiah had proposed another House for God - His Body. With His departure from earth there was no need for a physical Temple. God allowed it to be "left desolate" first, and then 40 years later, to be destroyed.

But when our Lord Jesus returns to earth He will, like all men, need a House to live in. This I judge to be the Temple of Ezekiel. But there is another problem. In Deuteronomy 30 Moses outlined the conditions for Israel to be restored. In verses 1-5 the condition for Israel's restoration is that they turn back to the Law. This they can only do if there is a Temple in Jerusalem. A Remnant will do this as predicted in Romans 9 and 11. We see this Remnant in Revelation 7:1-8, 12:17 and 14:12.

10 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

They serve a purpose.To devour widows house.All those good things.

Luke 20

46 Beware of the scribes, which desire to walk in long robes, and love greetings in the markets, and the highest seats in the synagogues, and the chief rooms at feasts;

47 Which devour widows' houses, and for a shew make long prayers: the same shall receive greater damnation.

They were also good at leading the blind.

Mathew 15:14

Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Perhaps you did not understand. Here are my questions:

Our Lord told His disciples to obey what the Pharisees taught.

1. Was the government by Pharisees Legal?

2. Was the example of the Pharisees light?

3. Did God use the pharisees to achieve His purposes?

They are very simple questions.

47 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

Perhaps you did not understand. Here are my questions:

Our Lord told His disciples to obey what the Pharisees taught.

1. Was the government by Pharisees Legal?

2. Was the example of the Pharisees light?

3. Did God use the pharisees to achieve His purposes?

They are very simple questions.

1-The phariseees was a cult established in 167 bc.If your saying that God established the cult,I would strongly disagree.I believe they were established by their father Satan who's works they did.

2-The example the pharisees put foward is a very bad example.They sealed up the kingdom of heaven to men.They would not enter themselves and hinder those who try to enter.

3-The only thing I can see they did that was useful to God was to kill his son.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

17 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

1-The phariseees was a cult established in 167 bc.If your saying that God established the cult,I would strongly disagree.I believe they were established by their father Satan who's works they did.

2-The example the pharisees put foward is a very bad example.They sealed up the kingdom of heaven to men.They would not enter themselves and hinder those who try to enter.

3-The only thing I can see they did that was useful to God was to kill his son.

Thank you for your answers. Yes. The Pharisees were not legal. They sat in Moses' Seat. But Moses was replaced by David by Covenant. One of the Line of David should have ruled Israel. So today. The Knesset is illegal. They still reject a son of David. They still accept the system of government according to clay and iron.