• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, Diaste said:

uite a few important truths come from the Apostles and prophets. Do you disregard those?

Absolutely NEVER ever.  I LOVE the OLD TEST.  For me personally, it took what seemed like forever to come to love the New like I do the OLD.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE THE SAVING GRACE of GOD, I depend upon it, I thank God for it, but I also REALLY love and appreciate all the other sides of God just as much but none of them can be found in the New.  I love HIM in all His roles, even the really scary ones.  Sometimes, I think I APPRECIATE His sense of humor in a way I don't think most do.  So no, I don't disregard any of Gods words.  I truly believe they are life.  I believe they are PURE.  I believe they are perfect when the Holy Spirit does the leading.  

Seems confusing to say "I'll only listen to the words of God." Then say "It doesn't matter what God thinks..."

Everything God does is by LAWS and order.  When what is written doesn't fit with our current beliefs, we don't get to SKIP IT with "God can do anything" so we can continue on.  That is what I am saying about "doesn't matter what He thinks".  THE BOOK isn't written for HIM and what He knows but for us, and what we need to know. 

His words are PURE.  We should read them as such, without excuse.  

o you have any biblical proof from the lips of God saying when a person dies they go suffer in hell? 

skipping the parable of the rich man in torment

"Like sheep they are laid in the grave; death shall feed on them; and the upright shall have dominion over them in the morning; and their beauty shall consume in the grave from their dwelling." Psalms 49:14 KJV

"And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon." Revelation 9:11 KJV

17For the morning is to them even as the shadow of death: if one know them, they are in the terrors of the shadow of death.

18He is swift as the waters; their portion is cursed in the earth: he beholdeth not the way of the vineyards.

19Drought and heat consume the snow waters: so doth the grave those which have sinned. Job 24

20 The womb shall forget him; the worm shall feed sweetly on him; he shall be no more remembered; and wickedness shall be broken as a tree.

10 hours ago, Diaste said:

I don't know, Paul said the above. It didn't come from God. How are you persuaded the above is true?

God approved them, did He not?   Even at the end of Job GOD TELLS US his friends have no wisdom.  Is that said of Paul anywhere?

"The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times." Psalms 12:6 KJV

Paul is saying the first ones to be raised are the dead and the living follow them...TO THE CLOUDS. The risen dead are taken up first to meet Jesus in the clouds, meeting the Lord in the air, then the translated living follow them. The risen dead are just as immortal as the translated living and hook up with Jesus Christ in the atmosphere before anyone else.

The alive and remaining are changed and caught up with THEM IN THE CLOUDS. 

But 'the resurrection' that takes place is OF THE DEAD.   
spiritually DEAD
never come to life DEAD
no gift of salvation DEAD
Dead in the ground, sheol, the place of the dead
Dead in the grave, hell
Dead by the return of Christ
a captive of DEATH
in bondage to DEATH
non operational in the ways of God
DEAD who didn't know the WAY
DEAD who didn't know HOW TO FOLLOW HIM
DEAD who didn't know the resurrection

NO MATTER WHAT KIND OF "DEAD" THEY ARE, THEY ARE DEAD, THEY ARE NOT 'LIVING'.  If they were OF THE ALIVE that remained, they would be changed. 

remember,

it is A resurrection of BOTH JUST AND UNJUST DEAD.  

They way YOU have it now, you have UNJUST DEAD being caught up to Christ and receiving IMMORTALITY.  

What would be the point of BEING SAVED if IT DIDN'T MATTER IF you were alive or dead, if you followed Him or not, if you came to faith or not

if  
when He returned you rose up and received immortality?

The dead are in the grave WAITING for the return of Christ because 
if they were 'living' or of those who 'never die' then they would have 'known the way' and would have FOLLOWED HIM to be where He was rather than to have had to have waited for His return.  

If I am repeating myself again, apologies.  I am not too good with keeping things straight when putting to paper what is in my head.

Again, the MYSTERY doesn't have anything to do with what happens to the dead, everyone already knows there will be "a resurrection of both the just and unjust dead on the last day.  OMG.  Adding that to the list above....

How would it be on the same level? Jesus death and shed blood covered the sin of the entire world, His resurrection assures us all we will be resurrected when the time comes. That's a level far above us, as far as east is from west. 

The penalty is paid, but only those who REPENT are covered under it. 

WHAT does receiving the GIFT of SALVATION accomplish? 

On 9/18/2023 at 1:07 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

It sounds like you are upset that Christ came to fulfill that which is written.

39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

What UPSETS me is people saying those who never die go to hell along with those who never come to life.  

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

38 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

What UPSETS me is people saying those who never die go to hell along with those who never come to life.  

If Christ could die and be buried in hell and rise up again,why would you be upset by my thinking I could die,be buried in hell,and rise up again?I just think I could spend alot more time in hell and I could rot long before I be risen up wherein Jesus didn't spend enough time in the ground to rot.

Acts 2

22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.

25 For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:

26 Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:

27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

28 Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.

29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.

30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.

It hasn't been that long since I watched my mother descend into the ground.I don't believe she ever received the holy spirit nor did my dad.I don't see where I wouldnt be buried in the ground as well.The difference is I don't believe my mom or dad will ever rise again.I believe I will.

Then I expect I will be judged.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

12 hours ago, Diaste said:

STRONGS NT 862: ἄφθαρτος

Check out the difference between 861 and 862 and please, leave out the 'HENCE immortal', some mans conclusion based upon his own religion which becomes quite clear when you compare the two.   You will see the difference is extreme.  

I am going to skip anything I would answer with the same info, but if you see anything I skipped that you want answered please let me know.  

But since Paul said it, can we really trust it?

OK, I'll bite 

WHAT do you mean? 

Pretty shocking statement since the following is fact:

"And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony of Jesus

Beheaded people are generally dead, really, really dead.

"And they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years."

So it isn't salvation when the beheaded dead, dead, dead came back to life and live with Jesus for 1000 years?

I think this is clearly salvation. This nullifies your statement above.

THERE is no DEAD DEAD DEAD until the LOF.   THE ONLY THING TO DIE is the flesh and blood body. EVERYONES flesh and blood body dies.  Yours, mine, Peters, Pauls, Marys, Abels, Abrahams, those who say they are Jews but are not but are of the synagogue of Satan....

Every one of those bodies are going back to dust, never to be used by any one for any purpose at any time ever again

yet our 'being/soul/spirit' continues on.  The death of the flesh and blood body BRINGS TO LIFE/QUICKENS the spiritual body and we CONTINUE ON IN that body.  

Some of us go to heaven

Some of us go to hell

Those of us having been raised up to heaven will RETURN with Christ

Those of us having descended into hell will be RAISED up at His return. 

Those who come down from heaven will rule over those who come up from hell. 

At the end there will be a test.  Fail that test and

THAT IS WHEN dead dead dead WILL come to pass.  And not a second before.  

We are either IN THIS BODY on this earth  

or

We are in our spiritual body UNDER the earth

or

We are in our spiritual body above the earth

If you see it differently, by all means share.  

Because to be perfectly honest, I can't, for the life of me, figure out what you believe.  

14 hours ago, Diaste said:

Dispensational, pretrib nonsense. We have always been under grace. The law was to show sin to be sin; without the law sin cannot be imputed. That was the laws only purpose; to interject a standard by which to judge sin, not to judge righteousness.

You need to rethink here.

So easy for us to say how the LAW should have brought them to faith/belief and thereby Grace

NOW that we have the HOLY SPIRIT

What this has to do with pre trib I have no idea.    

14 hours ago, Diaste said:

God can resurrect any one at any time for any reason and He doesn't require the counsel of DeighAnn or anyone else concerning His acts or reasons and purpose. 

Weird way to put it, but I still agree.  He raised up Abraham Isaac and Jacob for sure.  And the captivity too.  And every man in his own order.  And soon the alive and remaining.  

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

If Christ could die and be buried in hell and rise up again,why would you be upset by my thinking I could die,be buried in hell,and rise up again?I just think I could spend alot more time in hell and I could rot long before I be risen up wherein Jesus didn't spend enough time in the ground to rot.

Because the REASON Christ died and DESCENDED and paid the penalty, WAS SO WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO.  

Why would ANYONE who received the GIFT OF SALVATION be buried AMONGST the dead WAITING for Christ to return? 

Why would anyone who

26And whosoever liveth and believeth in Me shall never die.

ever BE ONE OF THE DEAD???

Its a YES OR NO QUESTION

26And whosoever liveth and believeth in Me shall never die.  Believest thou this?

From your response I WOULD SAY you would have to answer that question with a no.  Tell me I'm wrong.  

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

12 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

Because the REASON Christ died and DESCENDED and paid the penalty, WAS SO WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO.  

Why would ANYONE who received the GIFT OF SALVATION be buried AMONGST the dead WAITING for Christ to return? 

Why would anyone who

26And whosoever liveth and believeth in Me shall never die.

ever BE ONE OF THE DEAD???

Its a YES OR NO QUESTION

26And whosoever liveth and believeth in Me shall never die.  Believest thou this?

From your response I WOULD SAY you would have to answer that question with a no.  Tell me I'm wrong.  

So your saying that everyone scripture says dies for their testimony of Christ doesn't die and those scriptures are false?

Your telling me they are false?

Or are you saying them that have died are never buried?

Edited by Shilohsfoal