• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,276
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The Israeli government maintains control of Israel till the beast from the abiss attacks and kills the two witnesses 3 days before Christ comes.

Was Israel still Israel when Rome ruled them, even when their rulers were appointed by the empire?

8 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Rome isn't in the kingdom.

Okay.

8 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

You have to understand it is God Speaking, not us, He communicates as He so pleases.

Numbering systems have had many different meanings and symbology over the ages. Most scholars do not define the Bible in this manner, because it is maddening to try and make a coherent summery of the time values on an academic level. This interpretation approach is subjective, relying too much on the personal values of the reader.

Edited by Scott Free

9 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

You or others seeing God's codes as to complicated is not relevant to the facts brother.

God does not need to use hidden codes in the Bible. Visions often have their interpretations included or are tied to other visions that have them. Finding hidden cypher's only a few can find seems to lead to a rabbit hole of spaghettified thought processes.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,110
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

16 hours ago, Scott Free said:

Numbering systems have had many different meanings and symbology over the ages. Most scholars do not define the Bible in this manner, because it is maddening to try and make a coherent summery of the time values on an academic level. This interpretation approach is subjective, relying too much on the personal values of the reader.

God does, I could care less what men do, and by the way, most Prophecy wonks understand that the Numbers have meanings, they just have failed to understand God used it as deeply in Prophecy has he actually has and why. The New Jerusalem is also 144,000 Hmmmmm. That is God just telling is its Fulness by is Completeness is at this time not our business to know, nor could they have understood the vast measurement anyway. Why would men of today, living in the time God is going to reveal His secrets in full, look back to men's understanding from 50, 75 to 100 years ago. I love Dr. David Reagan, listening for years to this man. So, one day I tuned into his Youtube Ministry show titled the Nine (9) Wars yet to come. He "named them all" and showed how the very nations surrounding Israel all conspire to come against Israel in Psalm 83 (which I knew of already) and how the Gog & Magog War is just the opposite, and it will have no nations coming against Israel with a common border, nor Saudi Arabia, all the nations can be traced and named. But as he had it up on a map on Youtube, God showed me something he's evidently never shown Dr. Reagan, because he is still waiting on the Psalm 83 War, thus he will miss the Gog & Magog war's TIMING which is upon us, because he is still looking for the Psalm 83 war.

I saw it in my spirit just as well as I am typing right now. I saw it all, I already knew God elected Trump to 1.) Halt the incoming Anti-Christ who was coming forth too fast and also, 2.) I knew Trump would win the 2nd Election but be cheated because the Anti-Christ's time is at hand the USA must fade and the E.U. has to come to the fore, but I also know God uses names, and if Trump is reelected in 2024, I see the fall Rapture in 2025 anyway. Thus the Last Trump happens under a President (World Leader) named Trump.

But that is not the point about Dr. Reagan per se, its the Abraham Accords that sent shivers down my spine.........OF COURSE, this is why God placed Trump in office, no Dem would have managed this Peace nor Republipukes, Bush and the rest were too big a cowards to even move the Embassy to Jerusalem. So, ONLY a D.C. outsider could have gotten this Agreement over the line, and it is a must needs be Treaty between Israel and her surrounding neighbors, but why? Because those nations will not attack with Russia, Iran and Turkey, who will attack Israel, "VERY SOON". 

So, what did I see? I saw Psalm 83 as having passed, I was writing down all the Nations he spoke of in Psalm 83 and cross referencing them with all the Wars/Skirmishes from 1948 to like 2010ish, (I am weird like that) and I was like, WOW, all these nations in Psalm 83 came against Israel time after time, after time from 1948 to about 2010ish over and over, trying to wipe Israel out, but to no avail, then Dr Reagan said it, there is NO DECLARED winner in the Psalm 83 war......BOOM of course there isn't, because Psalm 83 were the many battles between Israel and those nations named in Psalm 83, over like a 60 year period, but why did it basically end? Well, lets see, Iran that is what brought Israel and her immediate neighbors together, now the UAE, Saudis, Kuwait, Egypt etc. etc. see Iran, especially a Nuclear Iran as a threat, and Israel as having a common foe !! I saw it as clear as day !! When Ezekiel 38 & 39 speaks about Israel living in UNWALED VILIAGES, its metaphoric, they are not going to tear down walls that stop crazed lone suicide bombers, but in reality, they are no threat to Israel overall, but Israel will be AT PEACE (in the Old days that Meant UNWALLED Villages) with her immediate neighbors, the UAE for the first time ever landed a Royal plane in Israel about 6 months ago. Gog and Magog are AT HAND, and people are still looking for Psalm 83, not realizing it was more a series of mini battles, akin to a perpetual war than a real war. 

I understand prophecy and the voice of the Lord, just because you do not understand what I do means nothing, each has their own calling. Mine is prophecy, most are just playing around with prophesy, its not their calling. That is OK, but one also needs to be able to hear the spirits voice. I can listen to anyone and in 5 minutes know if he can hear the Spirit of God. Don't get me started about academia, for the most part they have brought a horrible plight on our nation and on this world with their evil Marxist agendas. 

15 hours ago, Scott Free said:

God does not need to use hidden codes in the Bible. Visions often have their interpretations included or are tied to other visions that have them. Finding hidden cypher's only a few can find seems to lead to a rabbit hole of spaghettified thought processes.

Of course he does, this proves you do not understand prophecy at all, did Jesus lie? Do you guys ever think things through? You know why God used Babylon as a CODE for the WHOLE WORLD getting Judged? Because if God had put forth that the WORLD was getting Judged, Rome saw themselves as "THE WORLD" and thus they would have saw that as treason and killed off the Church in its infancy. So, why was THE WOMAN used in Rev. 12 in place of Israel? Because if the Romans had seen a letter saying Israel was going to one day RULE the world they would have seen those letters as treason, and killed those church members, that is why WOMAN was used as a CODE, now turn to Gen. 37:9 and BREAK the CODE. God used Old Testament Verbiage in about 75 percent of the book of Revelation or 276 verses out of 404. The whole book is a CODE !!!  How did you miss that? By the way, Rev. 16:19 proves 100 percent that Babylon means the WHOLE WORLD, because God Himself says he has given Babylon the Great the Wine-press of His Wrath. So, who did Jesus kill? Look back to Vial #6 he killed those who gathered at Armageddon and who were they? The KINGS of the WHOE WORLD !! 

I do not just guess. God don't use codes !! Well,  the whole book of Revelation is one giant CODE BOOK, come on brother !! Get with it. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, Scott Free said:

Was Israel still Israel when Rome ruled them, even when their rulers were appointed by the empire?

That has nothing to do with now.

Israel has 300 nuclear weapons .If Israel wanted to destroy Rome ,it could within minutes.

You can't compare then to now.

If anyone overthrows the Israeli government ,then it's armegeddon .Nuclear war.On top of all that ,the United states will soon be signing a NATO like covenant with Israel so that if anyone attacks Israel ,it is an attack on the USA.

Or should I say(king of the north)

Edited by Shilohsfoal

7 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Gog & Magog War

The Gog and Magog War is not of this age. There is another falling away after Christ's return. These are names referring to nations that form after the Resurrection.

Edited by Scott Free

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

If anyone overthrows the Israeli government

No one is going to defeat Israel militarily. When the counterfeit Christ reveals himself, he will present himself as their awaited messiah. He is a decedent of David. That is, after he descends from the clouds in a bestial vessel that emits lightning and thunder.

Edited by Scott Free

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

16 minutes ago, Scott Free said:

No one is going to defeat Israel militarily. When the counterfeit Christ reveals himself, he will present himself as their awaited messiah. He is a decedent of David. That is, after he descends from the clouds in a bestial vessel that emits lightning and thunder.

I've never read that anywhere in the bible before.

43 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I've never read that anywhere in the bible before.

That is because it is now reality to be observed. The prophecies are partial, it takes someone living in the time in question to know the missing information. Similarly, no one could make complete sense of the Messianic prophecies until Jesus rose from the grave. The Hebrews still wait for the conquering king as they interpret it, rejecting the suffering servant.

Edited by Scott Free