• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, dad2 said:

"Verse Ezekiel 29:12. Shall be desolate forty years — The country from Migdol or Magdolan, which was on the isthmus between the Mediterranean and the Red Sea, was so completely ruined, that it might well be called desert; and it is probable that this desolation continued during the whole of the reign of Amasis, which was just forty years. See Herod. lib. iii. c. 10; and see Calmet."

https://www.studylight.org/commentaries/eng/acc/ezekiel-29.html#verse-12

Commentaries talk of that as history. Egypt is fine today. So what are you talking about??

Unless you are saying that the invasion is after the millennium?

Inside the millinial kingdom.

18 In that day shall five cities in the land of Egypt speak the language of Canaan, and swear to the Lord of hosts; one shall be called, The city of destruction.

19 In that day shall there be an altar to the Lord in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the Lord.

20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the Lord because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.

21 And the Lord shall be known to Egypt, and the Egyptians shall know the Lord in that day, and shall do sacrifice and oblation; yea, they shall vow a vow unto the Lord, and perform it.

22 And the Lord shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to the Lord, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them.

23 In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.

24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:

25 Whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance

Outside the millinial kingdom

Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,510
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

In seeing,ye see not, In hearing ye hear not

In posting ye post not clearly. Alas

Egypt is destroyed before the millinium.

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

OK, that is a clear point. Except just because Egypt does not escape military action from the antichrist doesn't mean all of Egypt is destroyed and there is no more Egypt.

Egypt does not invade after the millinium.

There is world after the millennium, so no one invades. If you mean the attack on the camp of the saints, the countries involved are not specified.

As Ezekiel 29 says.It can't.That is why Egypt is not mentioned.

As pointed out commentaries place eze 29 in ancient history. So your attempted connection doesn't cut it.

Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

It seems you are trying to place the invasion at the end of the 1000 years rather than near the tribulation.

Ezekiel 38:16

And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.

That 'battle' at the end of the millennium has no heathen nations. Neither is God looking at that time to be honored in heathen nations, the whole earth is about to be burned up.

49 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Inside the millinial kingdom.

Outside the millinial kingdom

The whole world will be ruled by Jesus and BE His kingdom in the 1000 years. What is this inside and outside the millennial kingdom business?

23 minutes ago, dad2 said:

The whole world will be ruled by Jesus and BE His kingdom in the 1000 years. What is this inside and outside the millennial kingdom business?

I'm sorry you don't understand.But it sounds like you will not even try to make the trip.I may not be able to but at least I'm considering the possibilty of going east to the kingdom.of heaven where Abraham Isaac and jacob will be.

Mathew 8:11

“And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.”

Edited by Shilohsfoal

23 minutes ago, dad2 said:

OK, that is a clear point. Except just because Egypt does not escape military action from the antichrist doesn't mean all of Egypt is destroyed and there is no more Egypt.

There is world after the millennium, so no one invades. If you mean the attack on the camp of the saints, the countries involved are not specified.

As pointed out commentaries place eze 29 in ancient history. So your attempted connection doesn't cut it.

It seems you are trying to place the invasion at the end of the 1000 years rather than near the tribulation.

Ezekiel 38:16

And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.

That 'battle' at the end of the millennium has no heathen nations. Neither is God looking at that time to be honored in heathen nations, the whole earth is about to be burned up.

The nations outside the millinial kingdom are heathen.

Those within the millinial kingdom are holy.

Note,the saints are at Jerusalem.They are not in all nations.The saints have been there for 1000 years when Gog tries to join the party.

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

12 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I'm sorry you don't understand.But it sounds like you will not even try to make the trip.I may not be able to but at least I'm considering the possibilty of going east to the kingdom.of heaven where Abraham Isaac and jacob will be.

Mathew 8:11

“And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.”

Regardless of which direction people come from the earth will be His kingdom. The fact some will travel to see Abraham and other bible heros is not surprising at all. So don't accuse others of not understanding when you are proposing the preposterous.

12 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The nations outside the millinial kingdom are heathen.

Those within the millinial kingdom are holy.

Note,the saints are at Jerusalem.They are not in all nations.The saints have been there for 1000 years when Gog tries to join the party.

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Hab 2:14   For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD as the waters cover the sea.

Isaiah 2:4
And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Psalms 82:8
Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

No sneaky heathens hiding out there somewhere 'outside the kingdom'
Psalms 22:27
All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the Lord : and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.

One end to the other.

Jeremiah 31:34
And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord : for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord : for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

9 hours ago, dad2 said:

Regardless of which direction people come from the earth will be His kingdom. The fact some will travel to see Abraham and other bible heros is not surprising at all. So don't accuse others of not understanding when you are proposing the preposterous.

There are some who will travel into exile.They are cast out of the kingdom.

11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

They will go into exile from the kingdom beyond Damascus on the day of the Lord.

Amos 5

27 Therefore will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus, saith the Lord, whose name is The God of hosts.

10 hours ago, dad2 said:

Hab 2:14   For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD as the waters cover the sea.

Isaiah 2:4
And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Psalms 82:8
Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

No sneaky heathens hiding out there somewhere 'outside the kingdom'
Psalms 22:27
All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the Lord : and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.

One end to the other.

Jeremiah 31:34
And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord : for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord : for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

If the nations outside to he millinial kingdom has in fact beaten their swords into plowshares then Gog would not have had any weapons to bring with them when they Invade the promised land in revelation 20.You believe Gog comes to Israel with pruninghooks?lol

You believe God kills Gog because he and his vast army come to prune the bushes?

And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

What's Gog brought to the battle with him?

You believe he comes to plant some potatoes?You believe that is his plans?

Edited by Shilohsfoal