• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, dad2 said:
Revelation 11:15
And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

There is no question He will rule all the world. The rebellions is only at the end of that 1000 years.

It is also certain that Satan is loosed at the end of the millenium

Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Your assertion that this is not in the bible is comical

Most interpretation has kingdom as being singular as this one.

The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said: “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah, and he will reign for ever and ever.”

And you claim Jesus rules the world when most of the world follows Gog into battle .

what's comical is watching you dance around making up stories to cover your narrative.First you say Gog goes to battle without swords because you claim he already beat his swords into plowshares when he stoped practicing war.And he goes to war.lol

That is utterly hilarious.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,505
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  0

Most interpretation has kingdom as being singular as this one.

The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said: “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah, and he will reign for ever and ever.”

We know the world has lots of kingdoms and that He rules over them all in the 1000 years.

God uses the plural as well

Revelation 2:26
And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

Dan 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Isa 2            For the law will go forth from Zion
And the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
And He will judge between the nations,
And will render decisions for many peoples;
And they will hammer their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks.
Nation will not lift up sword against nation,

Zechariah 14:9

And the Lord will be king over all the earth; in that day the Lord will be the only one, and His name the only one.

And never again will they learn war.

There is zero doubt about it.

First you say Gog goes to battle without swords because you claim he already beat his swords into plowshares when he stoped practicing war.And he goes to war.lol

That is utterly hilarious.

Because they will learn war no more and beat their swords into plowshares. But in speculating I suppose some of the rebels may have somehow made

Edited by dad2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, dad2 said:

We know the world has lots of kingdoms and that He rules over them all in the 1000 years.

God uses the plural as well

Revelation 2:26
And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

Dan 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Isa 2            For the law will go forth from Zion
And the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
And He will judge between the nations,
And will render decisions for many peoples;
And they will hammer their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks.
Nation will not lift up sword against nation,

Zechariah 14:9

And the Lord will be king over all the earth; in that day the Lord will be the only one, and His name the only one.

And never again will they learn war.

There is zero doubt about it.

Because they will learn war no more and beat their swords into plowshares. But in speculating I suppose some of the rebels may have somehow made

Gog never beat his swords into plowshares because he and all the rest of the world march to war.

The only kingdom that doesn't practice war when Gog invades the kingdom of Israel is the kingdom of Israel.It has become a kingdom of priests in those days.A land of unwalled villages.A peaceful people at rest.

Exodus 19:5-6

Now if you obey me fully and keep my covenant, then out of all nations you will be my treasured possession. Although the whole earth is mine,

you will be for me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words you are to speak to the Israelites.”

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,505
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  0

Gog never beat his swords into plowshares because he and all the rest of the world march to war.

They rebel and try to harm the millennial saints, and God ends their rebellion by burning them with fire. We then have a whole new earth and heaven and no more rebellions ever.It doesn't matter if they are able to make some swords or not, it doesn't mention that at all either way. We do know that Jesus rules the world - all kingdoms then, and that some people still will not receive Him even in that perfect environment. So Satan is loosed and helps them make their rebellion complete.

The only kingdom that doesn't practice war when Gog invades the kingdom of Israel is the kingdom of Israel.It has become a kingdom of priests in those days.A land of unwalled villages.A peaceful people at rest.

Nice imagination. Too bad you do not know how many nations in the millennium actually rebel eh? There is no mention of unwalled villages in Revelation either. You just import that from Eze for no reason.

Exodus 19:5-6

Now if you obey me fully and keep my covenant, then out of all nations you will be my treasured possession. Although the whole earth is mine,

you will be for me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words you are to speak to the Israelites.”

That doesn't mean every nation Jesus rules in the 1000 years will rebel except Israel. Jesus rules from Jerusalem in the 1000 years.