• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,510
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So you claim Gog has eternal life.

If Gog has eternal life as you claim then he wouldnt be getting buried as scripture says he will.

No idea what you are talking about, sorry. You had mentioned those dwelling in safety were eternal. Not me. Do take a hint about the topic though...tks

• Group:  Diamond Member

1 minute ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The tribulation of the saints takes place over 1000 years before Gog invades the land of Israel.

We know. Try to understand that most people think of the tribulation as the time immediately before Jesus returns

Edited by dad2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, dad2 said:

No idea what you are talking about, sorry. You had mentioned those dwelling in safety were eternal. Not me. Do take a hint about the topic though...tks

Yes ,them who dwell in safety have eternal life.They don't need swords,walls or fences.

They burn Gogs swords after Gog dies.

1 minute ago, dad2 said:

You need say no more. That claim says it all for you:)

I have scripture to back up that claim .

The word of God.Here it is.

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

3 minutes ago, dad2 said:

You need say no more. That claim says it all for you:)

You having a hard time keeping up?

7 minutes ago, dad2 said:

We know. Try to understand that most people think of the tribulation as the time immediately before Jesus returns

Yes,the saints tribulation takes place before Jesus comes and resurects those saints who die during their tribulation.

But Gogs tribulation is 1000 years after the saints have already been resurected.Gog is in for some hot tribulation after the millinium.

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

36 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Yes ,them who dwell in safety have eternal life.They don't need swords,walls or fences.

They burn Gogs swords after Gog dies.

So spirit people who live forever are attacked by some evil guy during the reign of Jesus, you claim. OK. Moving on..

35 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You having a hard time keeping up?

Let's be honest, I deleted that post when realizing the context, and posted this instead.

"We know. Try to understand that most people think of the tribulation as the time immediately before Jesus returns "

Better to deal with reality in a truthful way

30 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Yes,the saints tribulation takes place before Jesus comes and resurects those saints who die during their tribulation.

But Gogs tribulation is 1000 years after the saints have already been resurected.Gog is in for some hot tribulation after the millinium.

The thread, once again is for those who understand that the Eze invasion is before Jesus returns. NOT for some who are confused with another event at the end of the thousand years. Thanks

• Thumbs Up 1

56 minutes ago, dad2 said:

So spirit people who live forever are attacked by some evil guy during the reign of Jesus, you claim. OK. Moving on..

Did you not read Ezekiel 37?

Spirits do not come out of graves.

Read Ezekiel 37 again.

So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.

And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.

Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.

It's like your not paying any attention to the word of God.Now which verse said they are spirit people who are resurrected from their graves?