• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

bump

(I really would like to keep this close to the other thread I mentioned above, at least for a little while. :D Thanks all)

In His Love,

Suzanne

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ecclesiastes 5:8 If you see the oppression of the poor, and the violent perversion of justice and righteousness in a province, do not marvel at the matter; for high official watches over high official, and higher officials are over them.

9 Moreover the profit of the land is for all; even the king is served from the field. 10 He who loves silver will not be satisfied with silver; Nor he who loves abundance, with increase. This also is vanity. 11 When goods increase, They increase who eat them; So what profit have the owners Except to see them with their eyes? 12 The sleep of a laboring man is sweet, Whether he eats little or much; But the abundance of the rich will not permit him to sleep. 13 There is a severe evil which I have seen under the sun: Riches kept for their owner to his hurt. 14 But those riches perish through misfortune;

In His Truth,

Suzanne

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  881
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Suzanne, warm greetings to you. This is a fascinating topic here. It really cuts to the heart of the cause of much violence throughout world history.

I just read a little book I bought on e-bay called Free Masonry Exposed. It details the ceremony one goes through in the first six degrees. From reading it, I would say that Masonry is a form of gentile Jewish ness. Of course they trace their origins to Solomon

I just read a little book I bought on e-bay called Free Masonry Exposed. It details the ceremony one goes through in the first six degrees. From reading it, I would say that Masonry is a form of gentile Jewish ness. Of course they trace their origins to Solomon

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  881
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

I did browse right it after I posted that. It is a very profitable topic as well. The following came to me today in a daily letter I get from Institute for Creation Research.

In the Book of Galatians, we are told three times by the apostle Paul that the Christian believer should be following Christ in His crucifixion

Yes, that most definitely fits this topic doesn't it.

Thanks for sharing it!

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

The end time prophecy of the 10 horns.......could this signify the covetousness of men and the esteeming of men above God, an abomination? Does man now try to "force" his way in to heaven, in total disregard for the laws and commands of our God? Is this the end-time abomination?

Hi Suzanne,

I'm not able to make a connection. I'm not real sure as to what you're getting at here, but maybe this will help?

Daniel 7:19-25 - "Then I wanted to know the true meaning of the fourth beast, which was different from all the others and most terrifying, with its iron teeth and bronze claws-the beast that crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. (20) I also wanted to know about the ten horns on its head and about the other horn that came up, before which three of them fell-the horn that looked more imposing than the others and that had eyes and a mouth that spoke boastfully. (21) As I watched, this horn was waging war against the saints and defeating them, (22) until the Ancient of Days came and pronounced judgment in favor of the saints of the Most High, and the time came when they possessed the kingdom.

(23) "He gave me this explanation: 'The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it. (24) The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones; he will subdue three kings. (25) He will speak against the Most High and oppress his saints and try to change the set times and the laws. The saints will be handed over to him for a time, times and half a time."

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

Yes rolling it is pretty clear isn't it :t2:

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Hi Suzanne,

I'm not able to make a connection. I'm not real sure as to what you're getting at here, but maybe this will help?

Daniel 7:19-25 - "Then I wanted to know the true meaning of the fourth beast, which was different from all the others and most terrifying, with its iron teeth and bronze claws -the beast that crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left.

Hi RT,

Yes, actually that does come into play here. But for it to totally make sense, you'd have to get the gist of what I am conveying in the whole of 3 threads. They are all tied together. What you posted above is VERY relevant to this one: (Boy, I wish I knew how to change a link title like you guys do?) This one is called Bronze and Iron. It is tied to this thread and the Abomination in the Temple thread. They all are intertwined. I hope you'll take a look.

http://www.worthyboards.com/forums/index.p...&f=11&t=3739&s=

Thank you for your help.

Adstar, I'm not sure what you were saying?

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Hi RT,

Yes, actually that does come into play here. But for it to totally make sense, you'd have to get the gist of what I am conveying in the whole of 3 threads. They are all tied together. What you posted above is VERY relevant to this one: (Boy, I wish I knew how to change a link title like you guys do?) This one is called Bronze and Iron. It is tied to this thread and the Abomination in the Temple thread. They all are intertwined. I hope you'll take a look.

http://www.worthyboards.com/forums/index.p...&f=11&t=3739&s=

Thank you for your help.

Okay Suzanne,

I've read all three threads, but I'm still not making the connection. I'm not afraid to admit I'm lost here. :D

Could ya clue me in? :D

I don't see how they are all tied together as you put it. :o

In short, what do you see? :t2: