Wayne222

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,870
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

When they preach the word and the Christian life they are very well educated. Extremely good in psychology and they are for Jesus Christ. But the church has a strong hold on the people with their rituals and their rituals about the dead quite similar to Catholic church. You need the church, the Priesthood and their prayers for the dead. A lot of rituals about the dead and you need the church and the Priests. They keep the people away from Jesus Christ. You need the Priests to Sanctified the people. Like many other things from the Old Testament. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  478
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,565
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  9

On 4/16/2024 at 10:47 PM, Your closest friendnt said:

When they preach the word and the Christian life they are very well educated. Extremely good in psychology and they are for Jesus Christ. But the church has a strong hold on the people with their rituals and their rituals about the dead quite similar to Catholic church. You need the church, the Priesthood and their prayers for the dead. A lot of rituals about the dead and you need the church and the Priests. They keep the people away from Jesus Christ. You need the Priests to Sanctified the people. Like many other things from the Old Testament. 

That’s interesting about rituals about the dead. I don’t understand what’s it’s about. But will look into it. I love the video they have. I have not seen anything that would keep me from Jesus that they teach. Thanks

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  4.39
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/16/2024 at 11:47 PM, Your closest friendnt said:

This church has the same problems that the Pharisees and Sadducees had. They hold in high regard the traditions of men over the teachings of Jesus/God.

See Mark 7: 1-9

Now when the Pharisees gathered to him, with some of the scribes who had come from Jerusalem, 2they saw that some of his disciples ate with hands that were defiled, that is, unwashed. 3(For the Pharisees and all the Jews do not eat unless they wash their hands properly,a holding to the tradition of the elders, 4and when they come from the marketplace, they do not eat unless they wash.b And there are many other traditions that they observe, such as the washing of cups and pots and copper vessels and dining couches.c) 5And the Pharisees and the scribes asked him, “Why do your disciples not walk according to the tradition of the elders, but eat with defiled hands?” 6And he said to them, “Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written,

“‘This people honors me with their lips,
but their heart is far from me;
7in vain do they worship me,
teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’

8You leave the commandment of God and hold to the tradition of men.”

9And he said to them, “You have a fine way of rejecting the commandment of God in order to establish your tradition!

Ikons, the worship of Mary, the sayings of the Elders and rituals obscure and confuse the practice of Christianity as commanded by the teachings of Jesus, the head of the Church.

• Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, D. Adrien said:

This church has the same problems that the Pharisees and Sadducees had. They hold in high regard the traditions of men over the teachings of Jesus/God.

See Mark 7: 1-9

Now when the Pharisees gathered to him, with some of the scribes who had come from Jerusalem, 2they saw that some of his disciples ate with hands that were defiled, that is, unwashed. 3(For the Pharisees and all the Jews do not eat unless they wash their hands properly,a holding to the tradition of the elders, 4and when they come from the marketplace, they do not eat unless they wash.b And there are many other traditions that they observe, such as the washing of cups and pots and copper vessels and dining couches.c) 5And the Pharisees and the scribes asked him, “Why do your disciples not walk according to the tradition of the elders, but eat with defiled hands?” 6And he said to them, “Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written,

“‘This people honors me with their lips,
but their heart is far from me;
7in vain do they worship me,
teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’

8You leave the commandment of God and hold to the tradition of men.”

9And he said to them, “You have a fine way of rejecting the commandment of God in order to establish your tradition!

Ikons, the worship of Mary, the sayings of the Elders and rituals obscure and confuse the practice of Christianity as commanded by the teachings of Jesus, the head of the Church.

As we are in the New Covenant which is paramount to understand that the Lord of the New Covenant has also died for the forgiveness of our sins. And he has put into place New principles. Jesus knows but his moto is love and forbearance and he will never do to his people what they did to him. I know many things and he knows more things about them but He knows what he is doing. This is why I stopped saying anything specific about them that it can be very offensive to them. He knows how to approach every matter. They are his children and no one has the right from Jesus Christ to speak about them in away thinking that they do a service to the Lord. In Love and in acceptance because they also have their sins forgiven in Jesus Christ. And the love of Jesus Christ is greater than their confusion. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  4.39
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Your closest friendnt said:

As we are in the New Covenant which is paramount to understand that the Lord of the New Covenant has also died for the forgiveness of our sins. And he has put into place New principles. Jesus knows but his moto is love and forbearance and he will never do to his people what they did to him. I know many things and he knows more things about them but He knows what he is doing. This is why I stopped saying anything specific about them that it can be very offensive to them. He knows how to approach every matter. They are his children and no one has the right from Jesus Christ to speak about them in away thinking that they do a service to the Lord. In Love and in acceptance because they also have their sins forgiven in Jesus Christ. And the love of Jesus Christ is greater than their confusion. 

Your closest friendntThe warnings to the seven churches in the second and third chapter of Revelation illustrate how Jesus views what is occurring/ has occurred within the church types. Shouldn't a Christian abide by the word of God, guided by the Holy Spirit leading the body of Christ?

Understandably, I need to remove the log in my eye before critiquing someone about the splinter in someone else's eye, while also knowing that we are to judge what happens within the Christian community as per 1 Cor. 5.

23 hours ago, D. Adrien said:

Your closest friendntThe warnings to the seven churches in the second and third chapter of Revelation illustrate how Jesus views what is occurring/ has occurred within the church types. Shouldn't a Christian abide by the word of God, guided by the Holy Spirit leading the body of Christ?

Understandably, I need to remove the log in my eye before critiquing someone about the splinter in someone else's eye, while also knowing that we are to judge what happens within the Christian community as per 1 Cor. 5.

They are not Antichrist. They also believe that Jesus is the Son of God, and they believe that their sins are forgiven in Jesus Christ. This is I want to highlight. I do not represent them and I was never authorized to represent them and that it wouldn't be possible because I am not one of them. And in the absence of anyone from them to speak on their behalf. I don't think it is fair to speak heavily about them or anyone else in their absence. Jesus Christ is the one who judges them. We are call to discern-(diacrino) and that's why we do not worship anyone else but Jesus Christ and we are not call to judge.Even with Mary and the prayers for the dead it is Jesus Christ who died for the forgiveness of their sins appointed by God to be their Judge. And He considers their faith in him above all other things which cannot seperated them from the Love of Jesus Christ. They need to know that their sins are forgiven in Jesus Christ. Jesus is our peace with the Heavenly Father. And that they have. 

• Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,238
  • Content Per Day:  7.09
  • Days Won:  99

A long time ago, the Lord counseled me to never seek a position of lordship over others which is to say, usurp the judgment seat. It is sufficient that the ways of others are not my own, but great care ought to be taken in how I treat my neighbor no matter who they are. Our example --- not our critique! --- is all that matters. When we are known for our condemnation of others then we are appropriately defined by what we hate... and hatred is not what the Lord said we would be known by. Moaning and groaning about this world and the lost is the same error. What profit is there to be had in that? None at all. The perishing and the lost need to see Jesus Christ displayed in us. Every spirit who declares that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God (1 John 4:2). I prefer the instruction of the Lord's apostle. 

• Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1