IGNORED

Can Trump bring Israel peace and safety ?

Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

Donald Trump recently made the statement that only he can keep Israel safe.

“I kept Israel safe, remember that. I kept Israel safe,” he said in a video posted to Truth Social. “Nobody else will, nobody else can, and I know all of the players.”

Just makes you wonder what the king of the north might do to save Israel and deliver them from their enemies.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.90

Probably more likely the only one that would rather than the only one that could.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  447
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

“I kept Israel safe, remember that. I kept Israel safe,” he said in a video posted to Truth Social. “Nobody else will, nobody else can, and I know all of the players.”

Just makes you wonder what the king of the north might do to save Israel and deliver them from their enemies.

I'll say this much.  The world has been so crazy stupid lately that it's ripe for the beast.  I mean for example, people who are pro-environment (and want EV's and no carbon output) are the same ones that say cut down trees and minimize cattle.  They are denying nature to "save" nature and the planet.  In recent years lately they allowed riots (if one was on the so-called correct side of politics) and people's businesses get trashed meanwhile the borders are wide open and inflation has gone bonkers.  These same types have sided with the likes of Hamas and now that the world is starting to see through those people and are backing away while some of those in power trying to enforce these ways on people are starting to eat crow.  Nevertheless, they keep trying to push with their ways. And what for?

What I said could happen is some "sane" and apparently rational, conservative type will come on the world scene while everyone gives a sigh of relief thanking them for this freedom from all this idiocy lately.  But if such a person arises, Christians ought to lay down the law themselves and say that perhaps things are more sane, but as soon as anyone needs to worship this character, receive marks, or otherwise play a game to partake in a religious and economic way of life, that's where we draw the line.  People will be so overjoyed at the (apparent) peace and sanity again that those who do not effectively bow to this character and system to be created will be considered the troublemakers.  But what the rest don't know is that doing all this to the population is the same modus operandi as the crazies now, but with a disguise.  I always say, even the devil can't be as stupid as to promote all that is going on now.  It has to be a swing of the pendulum for people to want it to swing the other way.  To deceive people and get them on one's side, the people have to have the illusion they are happy and free.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.90

@tim_from_pa, sometimes a man is better known through his enemies than his friends.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  4,418
  • Content Per Day:  8.21

14 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

He spoke in the past tense.  Yes, he did keep Israel safe.  However, depending how close we are to the Great Tribulation, we know that Israel is going to go through hell and persecution.  This recent unprovoked attack may just be what will be "confirmed" per Dan 9:27.

If we are that close, no one will keep Israel safe and at peace.  Only God.  And God has promised the Jews an eternal inheritance, which no filthy terrorist will take away.

We must pray that this current situation will open the eyes of Jews so they will realize who their Messiah is.

1 hour ago, FreeGrace said:

He spoke in the past tense.  Yes, he did keep Israel safe.  However, depending how close we are to the Great Tribulation, we know that Israel is going to go through hell and persecution.  This recent unprovoked attack may just be what will be "confirmed" per Dan 9:27.

If we are that close, no one will keep Israel safe and at peace.  Only God.  And God has promised the Jews an eternal inheritance, which no filthy terrorist will take away.

We must pray that this current situation will open the eyes of Jews so they will realize who their Messiah is.

Trump was speaking in a past,present,and future tense.He says no one else will and no one else can .Im assuming he means everyone like he said and that would include God. That's how Trump thinks.Its always about himself .

As for the persecution,

From my understanding it's the christians in Israel that will soon be persecuted by the Israeli government and many of its people.After that persecution ,then those who have rejected Christ will go through hell.

2 hours ago, tim_from_pa said:

I'll say this much.  The world has been so crazy stupid lately that it's ripe for the beast.  I mean for example, people who are pro-environment (and want EV's and no carbon output) are the same ones that say cut down trees and minimize cattle.  They are denying nature to "save" nature and the planet.  In recent years lately they allowed riots (if one was on the so-called correct side of politics) and people's businesses get trashed meanwhile the borders are wide open and inflation has gone bonkers.  These same types have sided with the likes of Hamas and now that the world is starting to see through those people and are backing away while some of those in power trying to enforce these ways on people are starting to eat crow.  Nevertheless, they keep trying to push with their ways. And what for?

What I said could happen is some "sane" and apparently rational, conservative type will come on the world scene while everyone gives a sigh of relief thanking them for this freedom from all this idiocy lately.  But if such a person arises, Christians ought to lay down the law themselves and say that perhaps things are more sane, but as soon as anyone needs to worship this character, receive marks, or otherwise play a game to partake in a religious and economic way of life, that's where we draw the line.  People will be so overjoyed at the (apparent) peace and sanity again that those who do not effectively bow to this character and system to be created will be considered the troublemakers.  But what the rest don't know is that doing all this to the population is the same modus operandi as the crazies now, but with a disguise.  I always say, even the devil can't be as stupid as to promote all that is going on now.  It has to be a swing of the pendulum for people to want it to swing the other way.  To deceive people and get them on one's side, the people have to have the illusion they are happy and free.

The beast is already come.Im waiting for the arrival of the second beast of revelation 13.The one that tries to save Israel and deliver it from its enemies.The armed forces of the north.

16 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Trump was speaking in a past,present,and future tense.He says no one else will and no one else can .Im assuming he means everyone like he said and that would include God. That's how Trump thinks.Its always about himself .

I can't read his mind to know what he is thinking.  Regardless, if we are very close to the GT, or it's already begun, no one is going to stop it.  Since God has told us what is coming, when it does, certainly He won't stop it.  It'll be a steamroller.  

As for the persecution,

From my understanding it's the christians in Israel that will soon be persecuted by the Israeli government and many of its people.After that persecution ,then those who have rejected Christ will go through hell.

I've not heard that Israel will persecute Christians.  Interesting.

The beast is already come.Im waiting for the arrival of the second beast of revelation 13.The one that tries to save Israel and deliver it from its enemies.The armed forces of the north.

The second beast is the FP for the world ruler, called the a/c.  He will even set up an image and cause it to speak and order the death of anyone who doesn't bow down to the image.  Rev 13

Where does the Bible speak of a beast that tries to save Israel.  The only One to save Israel will be their Messiah.  And He is never described as a beast.  Rather, Savior, Messiah, King of kings, Lord of lords.

31 minutes ago, FreeGrace said:

I can't read his mind to know what he is thinking.  Regardless, if we are very close to the GT, or it's already begun, no one is going to stop it.  Since God has told us what is coming, when it does, certainly He won't stop it.  It'll be a steamroller.  

I've not heard that Israel will persecute Christians.  Interesting.

Christians will be persecuted throughout Israel starting 42 months before the end right up to the day Christ comes .

Mathew 10:23

When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

Jesus told the christians in Israel exactly what all will happen to them in the gospel.Everything from be beaten in the synagogues to having their own family members betray them to death .Being robbed and being put in prison and murdered.There is much written about this persecution that takes place in the cities of Israel.