IGNORED

Can Trump bring Israel peace and safety ?

Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.62
  • Days Won:  0

I don't know if Trump is the only one who could do it, but I do think he's the only one who would actually try. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

36 minutes ago, FreeGrace said:

The second beast is the FP for the world ruler, called the a/c.  He will even set up an image and cause it to speak and order the death of anyone who doesn't bow down to the image.  Rev 13

Where does the Bible speak of a beast that tries to save Israel.  The only One to save Israel will be their Messiah.  And He is never described as a beast.  Rather, Savior, Messiah, King of kings, Lord of lords.

The first beast is the Israeli government which calls itself Israel .The second beast tries to protect and save the Israeli government,it's people,and it's country.

The second beast is the armed forces of the king of the north,which will practice the authority of the IDF on the Israeli governments behalf.

That is when the persecution of the saints in Israel begins.At the arrival of the second beast 

Daniel 11:33-35

Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.

During these persecutions, little help will arrive, and many who join them will not be sincere.

And some of the wise will fall victim to persecution. In this way, they will be refined and cleansed and made pure until the time of the end, for the appointed time is still to come.

Revelation 14:13

Then I heard a voice from heaven say, “Write this: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.” “Yes,” says the Spirit, “they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them.”

These saints in Israel who are persecuted and killed after the second beast appears in Israel ,will reign with Christ over the nations in the Lord's land 

Isaiah 14:2

And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  4,418
  • Content Per Day:  8.21

54 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Christians will be persecuted throughout Israel starting 42 months before the end right up to the day Christ comes .

Mathew 10:23

When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

Jesus told the christians in Israel exactly what all will happen to them in the gospel.Everything from be beaten in the synagogues to having their own family members betray them to death .Being robbed and being put in prison and murdered.There is much written about this persecution that takes place in the cities of Israel.

When you mentioned Christians being persecuted in Israel, I wrongly assumed you meant Gentile Christians.  

43 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The first beast is the Israeli government which calls itself Israel .The second beast tries to protect and save the Israeli government,it's people,and it's country.

The second beast is the armed forces of the king of the north,which will practice the authority of the IDF on the Israeli governments behalf.

Both beasts are on the same page, according to Rev 13.  The FP supports the first beast.

43 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

That is when the persecution of the saints in Israel begins.At the arrival of the second beast 

Rev 13 disagrees with your view.  Christians from around the world will be persecuted, since the beast and FP are both satan driven.

• Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, FreeGrace said:

Both beasts are on the same page, according to Rev 13.  The FP supports the first beast.

Rev 13 disagrees with your view.  Christians from around the world will be persecuted, since the beast and FP are both satan driven.

Yes the second beast supports the first beast .

No,christians from around the world are not persecuted.No need to blame the rest of the world for what Jerusalem does to the saints sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

34 Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. 35 And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. 36 Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation.

37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. 38 Look, your house is left to you desolate. 39 For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’[c]

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Yes the second beast supports the first beast .

No,christians from around the world are not persecuted.No need to blame the rest of the world for what Jerusalem does to the saints sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Rev 12:17 -  Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.

I believe "the rest of her offsprimg" refers to all saved people; Jew and Gentile alike.  Because what follows does describe both Jewish and Gentile believers.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, FreeGrace said:

Rev 12:17 -  Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.

I believe "the rest of her offsprimg" refers to all saved people; Jew and Gentile alike.  Because what follows does describe both Jewish and Gentile believers.

I believe her offspring don't flee into the wilderness out of the Israeli governments reach because they are commanded by Christ to not leave Israel.They are to stay in Israel and be persecuted untill Christ comes.

Mathew 10

Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses,

10 Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat.

11 And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, enquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence.

12 And when ye come into an house, salute it.

13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.

14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;

18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.

19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I believe her offspring don't flee into the wilderness out of the Israeli governments reach because they are commanded by Christ to not leave Israel.They are to stay in Israel and be persecuted untill Christ comes.

Mathew 10

Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses,

10 Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat.

11 And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, enquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence.

12 And when ye come into an house, salute it.

13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.

14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;

18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.

19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

OK

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 10/26/2023 at 4:35 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

Donald Trump recently made the statement that only he can keep Israel safe.

“I kept Israel safe, remember that. I kept Israel safe,” he said in a video posted to Truth Social. “Nobody else will, nobody else can, and I know all of the players.”

Just makes you wonder what the king of the north might do to save Israel and deliver them from their enemies.

It's one thing to keep Israel safe, it's a whole other thing to have the mindset to be the one who takes over Jerusalem, usurping the City of God, declare yourself to be God, then demand worship.

I don't believe Trump, even though he is Donald J. Trump, can muster the arrogance and fearlessness required for that.

Edited by Diaste

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

It's one thing to keep Israel safe, it's a whole other thing to have the mindset to be the one who takes over Jerusalem, usurping the City of God, declare yourself to be God, then demand worship.

I don't believe Trump, even though he is Donald J. Trump, can muster the arrogance and fearlessness required for that.

No where in scripture does it say the king of the north demands worship nor does it say that anyone worships him.The king of the north is described as being a vile man  and despicable like Trump ,so I don't expect anyone to worship Trump other than himself.

Also,the king of the north does not take over Jerusalem ,he gives Israel an army much like the United states has in other countries protecting them.This army would practice the authority of the Israeli government on its behalf .

Revelation 13:12

12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.

As for being arrogant.Trump has more than enough arrogance to think of himself as being the only one who can keep Israel safe .That's includes God.You can't get anymore arrogant than Donald Trump.

“I kept Israel safe, remember that. I kept Israel safe,” he said in a video posted to Truth Social. “Nobody else will, nobody else can, and I know all of the players.”

And just so you know,I'm not saying this because I don't like Trump and don't want him to be reelected.I believe he will be reelected and he will give Israel an army just as scripture says the king of the north will do.

Daniel 8:12

And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.