IGNORED

1948 is not a Sign of the Coming of Jesus.

Diaste

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Vine Abider said:

I think I'd heard that before regarding Jerusalem in their hands (1967), but forgot.  Or if by reason of strength (Psalm 90) 80 years = 2040

:noidea:

I'm thinking the year 2028 would be about right .80 years from 1948.Since the little horn was working to change laws before he got sidetracked by Hamas,He will pick back up where he left off just in time to persecute the saints for 42 months and then be destroyed.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

24 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I'm thinking the year 2028 would be about right .80 years from 1948.Since the little horn was working to change laws before he got sidetracked by Hamas,He will pick back up where he left off just in time to persecute the saints for 42 months and then be destroyed. 

The 7 years begin with the confirmation of the covenant.    Didn't happen in 2021.

Are you of the opinion that Netanyahu is the little horn ?

16 minutes ago, douggg said:

The 7 years begin with the confirmation of the covenant.    Didn't happen in 2021.

Are you of the opinion that Netanyahu is the little horn ?

The country called Israel is referd to as he little horn because it's little.Benjamin netanyahu is the leader of that country.

Never read of there needing to be 7 years for the little horn to persecute the saints.Scripture only calls for 3.5 years.

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

He was trying to change laws when this little war started.I expect he will pick up where he left off after it's over.

10 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The country called Israel is referd to as he little horn because it's little.Benjamin netanyahu is the leader of that country.

Never read of there needing to be 7 years for the little horn to persecute the saints.Scripture only calls for 3.5 years.

I don't think the little horn is a country but a person.    The person I am keeping an eye on is Zelensky.    He is a Jew, and also small, physically speaking.

The little horn persecutes the saints for a time/times/half time, the second half of the seven years.

For most of the first half of the seven years, the Jews and the world will be thinking he is the messiah.

There has been a You Tube video song about Zelenski - "can one man save the world".   Check it out.

21 minutes ago, douggg said:

I don't think the little horn is a country but a person.    The person I am keeping an eye on is Zelensky.    He is a Jew, and also small, physically speaking.

The little horn persecutes the saints for a time/times/half time, the second half of the seven years.

For most of the first half of the seven years, the Jews and the world will be thinking he is the messiah.

There has been a You Tube video song about Zelenski - "can one man save the world".   Check it out.

So you believe the world will think the Messiah is the king of Ukraine where I believe the king of Israel is the Messiah and netanyahu is who Israel chose to replace Messiah.

Well,according to scripture,the people in Israel worship their king and his symbol of a star.

Amos 5

Did you bring me sacrifices and offerings forty years in the wilderness, people of Israel?
You have lifted up the shrine of your king, the pedestal of your idols, the star of your god — which you made for yourselves.

image.png.8a395ca3424be8d3b2d2ba2e3fc6d5f3.png

I'm pretty sure netanyahu is the king they made for themselves.And the star is seen on Israels flag that they made for themselves.I just don't see how zelensky could match up to the king Israel has chosen .I don't even think zelensky is in the right part of the world to play king of Israel.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,715
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Everything is a sign that we are getting closer to Christs return.

The only question is whether were interpreting the signs correctly or not.

I suspect when we all get to heaven we will all be amazed at what we did-and what we did not, get right. I suspect the list of did not to be far higher then what we did to be far longer.

And you know what? I'm ok with that.

22 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So you believe the world will think the Messiah is the king of Ukraine where I believe the king of Israel is the Messiah and netanyahu is who Israel chose to replace Messiah.

Well,according to scripture,the people in Israel worship their king and his symbol of a star.

Amos 5

Did you bring me sacrifices and offerings forty years in the wilderness, people of Israel?
You have lifted up the shrine of your king, the pedestal of your idols, the star of your god — which you made for yourselves.

image.png.8a395ca3424be8d3b2d2ba2e3fc6d5f3.png

I'm pretty sure netanyahu is the king they made for themselves.And the star is seen on Israels flag that they made for themselves.I just don't see how zelensky could match up to the king Israel has chosen .I don't even think zelensky is in the right part of the world to play king of Israel.

Zelensky is in the right part of the world as Ukraine is on a fast track to become a full EU member.    The EU is the end times version of the Roman Empire, that the little horn person will emerge from.

The person's path to his destruction is....

little horn, leader over a pack ten other EU leaders.

then, after Gog/Magog, is the prince who shall come

then, is anointed the King of Israel

then, is revealed as the man of sin, claiming to have achieved God-hood

then, becomes the beast king -dictator of the EU.

32 minutes ago, douggg said:

Zelensky is in the right part of the world as Ukraine is on a fast track to become a full EU member.    The EU is the end times version of the Roman Empire, that the little horn person will emerge from.

The person's path to his destruction is....

little horn, leader over a pack ten other EU leaders.

then, after Gog/Magog, is the prince who shall come

then, is anointed the King of Israel

then, is revealed as the man of sin, claiming to have achieved God-hood

then, becomes the beast king -dictator of the EU.

Well I haven't read of any of that in the bible.I suppose I will just keep waiting for Trump to be reelected.

41 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Well I haven't read of any of that in the bible.I suppose I will just keep waiting for Trump to be reelected.

The first thing to watch for is a Jew who becomes leader over a pack of ten EU leaders.  The little horn person of Daniel 7.      Which is why I am watching Zelenski.

Daniel 7.

23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom [the Roman Empire] upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse [being a Jew] from the first,  and he shall subdue three kings.

Another reason why I am watching Zelenski is that the Jews (Judaism) have a belief that their messiah will be a great politician with military expertise.   Zelenski looks like he fits that profile.

Edited by douggg

52 minutes ago, douggg said:

The first thing to watch for is a Jew who becomes leader over a pack of ten EU leaders.  The little horn person of Daniel 7.      Which is why I am watching Zelenski.

Daniel 7.

23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom [the Roman Empire] upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse [being a Jew] from the first,  and he shall subdue three kings.

Another reason why I am watching Zelenski is that the Jews (Judaism) have a belief that their messiah will be a great politician with military expertise.   Zelenski looks like he fits that profile.

Well ,in the meantime while those who deny their Messiah wait for someone to take his place. They have chosen Benjamin netanyahu to lead them and to protect them and to fight all their enemies 

They now have what they be always wanted.A beast like the gentiles have fashioned after their image.

Whatever will happen to them when Moses comes back down from the mountain.