• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,641
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

13 hours ago, Vine Abider said:

Just this weekend I tuned into a quasi-Christian radio program where an "expert on Israel" guest kept saying we were definitely in the beginnings of WW3.  I got a little caught up in it in the moment, but upon reflection today, I put it into the "rumors of wars" category.

So what are the three things again, we should be looking for?

Maybe there are 3 things, maybe not. Maybe many are looking for the wrong things and not looking for what we are exhorted to look for. 

As far as I can see Jesus said when we see all these things, He is near, not WWIII.

"And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come."

So here the end comes only after the preaching to all nations, nations proximal to the time when the end can begin. Has that been accomplished? Perhaps.

But if we are looking for Him it's laid out concisely in the Olivet Discourse what we should be seeing. 

So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination of desolation,’a  

16then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 

21For at that time there will be great tribulation, unmatched from the beginning of the world until now, and never to be seen again. 

23At that time, if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There He is!’ do not believe it.

24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders

25See, I have told you in advance.

26So if they tell you, ‘There He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 

3 33So also, when you see all these things, you will know that He is near,f right at the door. 

22 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Ohhh

So you've never read maccabees or josephus's book. Good. Because they are false interpretations of Daniels prophecies. Many a Jew has been led astray by them.

So after Trump gives Israel military support to keep Israel secure, we both know where that is in scripture. Both Daniel and revelation.

Good

I have read a little. Did some comparisons, made arguments against the evidence. They are histories in my opinion, not weighted with authority.

I don't think Trump is the guy. He's not in that seat. Maybe he will be, but that remains to be seen. And even if he is back in the Oval Office he's not necessarily that guy.

Who said anything about a beast?

Don't combine the players.We are discussing the king of the north.Not the beast which he gives a host to.

Donald Trump is just showing us how he exalts himself above all.Even God . As  Trump said.He is the only one who can keep Israel safe.Nobody else can.

“I kept Israel safe, remember that. I kept Israel safe,” he said in a video posted to Truth Social. “Nobody else will, nobody else can, and I know all of the players.”

Donald J Trump isn't the KOTN. The KOTN is Asia Minor. Daniel shows us this in prophecy before the events happened. The Diadochi consolidated the Grecian Empire into four kingdoms in the cardinal directions: Cassander in the West, Ptolemy in the South, Seleucus in the East, and Lysimachus in the North. 

Ignoring the prophecy and the historical fulfillment and transporting any of these to far flung lands doesn't comport with the evidence. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

Donald J Trump isn't the KOTN. The KOTN is Asia Minor. Daniel shows us this in prophecy before the events happened. The Diadochi consolidated the Grecian Empire into four kingdoms in the cardinal directions: Cassander in the West, Ptolemy in the South, Seleucus in the East, and Lysimachus in the North. 

Ignoring the prophecy and the historical fulfillment and transporting any of these to far flung lands doesn't comport with the evidence. 

The prophecy of the little horn which came out of one of the four kingdoms since the Greecian empire is about Israel and what befalls Daniels people.

The king of the north gives the little horn an army .A host which is to keep the little horn nice and safe as Donald Trump promises.The host is referd to as the false prophet in revelation.

This is that host in verse 8 coming to Israel  in Jesus name .Same as Daniel 11:31.Then the persecution of the saints in Israel begins in Daniel 11:33-35 and continues till the end just like verse 12 below.

And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.

10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:

11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

The Olivet discourse,Daniel 11,and revelation 13 are all about the same events.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

21 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The prophecy of the little horn which came out of one of the four kingdoms since the Greecian empire is about Israel and what befalls Daniels people.

The king of the north gives the little horn an army .A host which is to keep the little horn nice and safe as Donald Trump promises.The host is referd to as the false prophet in revelation.

This is that host in verse 8 coming to Israel  in Jesus name .Same as Daniel 11:31.Then the persecution of the saints in Israel begins in Daniel 11:33-35 and continues till the end just like verse 12 below.

And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.

10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:

11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

The Olivet discourse,Daniel 11,and revelation 13 are all about the same events.

Israel didn't come out one of the four horns. 

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

Fleeing persecution in Europe ,the people of Israel came out of Europe on ships such as the Exodus.They sailed to the east and to the south into the pleasant land.They came out of the sea at Haifa.Afterward ,they declared their dependence from the fourth empire from the west after the Greecian empire.Great Britain,which had governed the people for a short space.

I know where they came from and what they came out of.I also know what the Israeli government is in the bible.

The beast from the sea.

You have lifted up the shrine of your king,
    the pedestal of your idols,
    the star of your god[b]
    which you made for yourselves.

Since it's founding,Jews from all over the world have followed after it from all nations,tongues and peoples.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

Now let's see what you know about Israel.

When Jesus prophecied of the persecution of the saints,who did he say would persecute the saints in the gospel?

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

Now let's see what you know about Israel.

When Jesus prophecied of the persecution of the saints,who did he say would persecute the saints in the gospel?

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

I don't assume the Saints are some separate class from true faithful Israel. 

There is Israel the nation, there is Israel the Seed of Abraham, all those in Christ are the Seed of Abraham. That's it. There aren't 'christians' and 'Jews' and Israel the nation and Israel the faithful. There is only those in Christ who are the Seed of Abraham, and those who are not. 

37 minutes ago, Diaste said:

There is Israel the nation, there is Israel the Seed of Abraham, all those in Christ are the Seed of Abraham. That's it. There aren't 'christians' and 'Jews' and Israel the nation and Israel the faithful. There is only those in Christ who are the Seed of Abraham, and those who are not. 

The answer is Jerusalem.

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

49 minutes ago, Diaste said:

PS

The saints who are persecuted during the tribulation are persecuted in the country we call Israel by the little horn that is already there.

This takes place while the christians in other countries are typing on keyboards about how they will be raptured away before the tribulation begins,and arguing over where the beast comes from.