Diaste

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

The preaching about WWIII has taken off again.

Every time Israel defends their land the doomsayers pop out and claim it's the end of the world.

It's not.

Jesus told us what to look for.

Why do we ignore Him?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  0

Hello D,

As far as I am concerned, we are instructed to "watch." No "claim" necessary.

Mark 13:33- “Take heed, watch and pray; for you do not know when the time is."... v. 37- “And what I say to you, I say to all: Watch!”

To me, this present conflict has the greatest potential for developing into an end-time scenario. For some time now I understood that there has to be a conflict that results in the creation of a state of Palestine with "peacekeepers" maintaining the border between then and Israel.

With a border that divides Jerusalem, the city will be trodden under the feet of the Gentiles... Rev 11:2

If that happens, it won't need to be claimed by anyone. It is truly something for which to, "watch." 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

8 hours ago, Diaste said:

Every time Israel defends their land the doomsayers pop out and claim it's the end of the world.

It's not.

Why do we ignore Him?

What I see going on today is more of the Harlot being systemically dismantled.  When the 10 horns deal her the death blow, then some serious fireworks start, including the rise of the man of sin and all his whizbangery.

• Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, Uriah said:

Hello D,

As far as I am concerned, we are instructed to "watch." No "claim" necessary.

Mark 13:33- “Take heed, watch and pray; for you do not know when the time is."... v. 37- “And what I say to you, I say to all: Watch!”

To me, this present conflict has the greatest potential for developing into an end-time scenario. For some time now I understood that there has to be a conflict that results in the creation of a state of Palestine with "peacekeepers" maintaining the border between then and Israel.

With a border that divides Jerusalem, the city will be trodden under the feet of the Gentiles... Rev 11:2

If that happens, it won't need to be claimed by anyone. It is truly something for which to, "watch." 

Right. We have been told what to look for, we should just do that. 

Instead, whenever there's a flood somewhere in the world the claims come out of the church people the end is nigh. :)

Russia/Ukraine war was a staging point for Russia to attack the Middle East.

Israel/Hamas is the starting point of WWIII and the end of the world. 

It's not. 

15 hours ago, Last Daze said:

What I see going on today is more of the Harlot being systemically dismantled.  When the 10 horns deal her the death blow, then some serious fireworks start, including the rise of the man of sin and all his whizbangery.

Interesting. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,589
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 10/29/2023 at 4:20 AM, Diaste said:

It's not.

Why do we ignore Him?

Actually WWI has never stopped, and it started in 1885.

What is happening this day is but another war theater with the doctrine of USA President Jimmy Carter ( Jan 23 1980 ) in play:  " the United States will use military force, if necessary, to defend its national interests in the Persian Gulf."

Two US Navy attack fleets are not in the Mediterranean Sea because of HAMAS. Twenty five percent of the US Navy fleets fire power is assembled and at risk by being in close proximity. This is high stakes world powers poker. The USA has called the enemy Russia's bet and pushed in a huge raise bet at the table. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.90
  • Days Won:  1

8 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

This is high stakes world powers poker. The USA has called the enemy Russia's bet and pushed in a huge raise bet at the table. 

Just my thinking, but I'm of an opinion that the United States will be taken out of power as an independent major world power before the final days prophecies are fulfilled and not be a major player in them. 

This development could be a part of that process (not by the ME alone but by other events elsewhere at the same time that take advantage of events there and our weakening caused by them).

Things seem to be happening at an increasing rate and intensity lately so I think I'll find out if I'm right or wrong about this fairly soon.

One thing I do know is that if you bet everything you have to bet and lose you loose everything you bet and can no longer stay in the game.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, FJK said:

Just my thinking, but I'm of an opinion that the United States will be taken out of power as an independent major world power before the final days prophecies are fulfilled and not be a major player in them. 

This development could be a part of that process (not by the ME alone but by other events elsewhere at the same time that take advantage of events there and our weakening caused by them).

Things seem to be happening at an increasing rate and intensity lately so I think I'll find out if I'm right or wrong about this fairly soon.

One thing I do know is that if you bet everything you have to bet and lose you loose everything you bet and can no longer stay in the game.

God makes the world's greatest superpower for nothing?

That doesn't make much sense.

Besides ,the USA pledges it's undying support to a country scripture says will be attacked and defeated.Why waste such a grand nuclear stockpile by not using it destroying all of Israel's enemies?

I believe God will use the United states just like the other pawns he has used in the past.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  201
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,431
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

On 10/29/2023 at 1:20 AM, Diaste said:

Why do we ignore Him?

What are three key things He told us to look for regarding the end of the age?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,119
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 10/29/2023 at 2:20 AM, Diaste said:

It's not.

Why do we ignore Him?

What I see is the possibility that this is the leadup to Daniel 11:40. Which I didn't think would happen for another few years. Maybe it is just another increment to that leadup.

But whatever the timing, it bears close watching. For example, if Hezbollah and Syria get fully involved, and Iran starts restricting oil shipments from the Persian gulf, then events could quickly spiral towards the King of the North's invasion of the Middle East and North Africa, as prophesied in Daniel 11:40-43.