• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,465
  • Content Per Day:  8.06
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

As I said.I understand the beast which the saints in revelation 20:4 do not worship or recieve it's mark is the Israeli government and all those resurected saints in revelation 20:4 are all Israelis.

This doesn't matter about who the beast is.  What is relevant is Rev 20:1-6 is the Second Advent and the beginning of the MK.  And martyred believers (not just Jews) are rewarded for their faithfulness, just as Rom 8:17b and 2 Tim 2:12 SAY.

Revelation 20:6 is the literal fulfillment of the promise God made to the descendents of Jacob.The children of Israel.

Revelation 20:

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

This blessing is for ALL believers.  But your continued ignoring of 1 Cor 15:23 keeps you in error.

Exodus 19

Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

Spoken to the Jews of the Exodus.  So what?  They were a kingdom of priests and they were a holy nation, positionally.  But they really blew it over and over.

And all of this is immaterial anyway.  In Christ there is neither Jew nor Gentile, so get over it.  We (saved people) are "those who belong to Him".

Or, prove me wrong about every saved person from Adam forward belongs to Him.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, FreeGrace said:

This doesn't matter about who the beast is.  What is relevant is Rev 20:1-6 is the Second Advent and the beginning of the MK.  And martyred believers (not just Jews) are rewarded for their faithfulness, just as Rom 8:17b and 2 Tim 2:12 SAY.

This blessing is for ALL believers.  But your continued ignoring of 1 Cor 15:23 keeps you in error.

Spoken to the Jews of the Exodus.  So what?  They were a kingdom of priests and they were a holy nation, positionally.  But they really blew it over and over.

And all of this is immaterial anyway.  In Christ there is neither Jew nor Gentile, so get over it.  We (saved people) are "those who belong to Him".

Or, prove me wrong about every saved person from Adam forward belongs to Him.

They were a holy nation?

When?

Exodus 19

Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

A kingdom of priests.

Above all people?

When do you say this was fulfilled?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,640
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

12 hours ago, WilliamL said:

In the modern sense of the word nation, there are more than seventy. But in the biblical meaning of the word, there are not.

For example, there are a number of different nations/countries that are predominantly Arabic, but there is only one Arabic ethnos/nation.

Sure. My point is the prophecy is for when that prophecy is fulfilled. The prophecy would not come to pass in the 1st century, it's only fulfilled at a time near to the beginning of the end, so it has to be all nations existing at the general time of fulfillment. 

In my mind then, since the end has not yet come, it's the nations of today. But more to the point is the various languages that do not yet have the translated Word. 

Maybe that isn't necessary and simple preaching would be sufficient. 

But then the preaching would be hard to verify. I think it necessary any preaching of the Gospel of the Kingdom needs the written word as a companion. 

In any case, it's something I have watched for many years now. The end hasn't come. All the worlds languages do not yet have a bible translation. It's close though, almost 98% of spoken languages have scripture. 

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,640
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

21 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

These things mentioned in the Olivet discourse takes place in the last 3.5 years.

It begins with the coming of the false prophet to the land of Israel.That is the second beast of revelation 13.

And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

The first beast of revelation 13 has already established itself before many come to Israel in Jesus name deceiving many.

Doesn't really address the point. 

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

Doesn't really address the point. 

Sure it does.If you have studied prophecy,you have read about these same things in other books and would know when these things in the ivet discourse begin and end..If you had watched close enough ,you would know where these false prophets who come to Israel in Jesus name come from.and who sends them there.

12 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

They were a holy nation?

As in, they were God's chosen people.  

12 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Exodus 19

Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

A kingdom of priests.

Above all people?

When do you say this was fulfilled?

I never did.  The Bible says in eternity.  Read Rev 21.

2 hours ago, FreeGrace said:

As in, they were God's chosen people.  

I never did.  The Bible says in eternity.  Read Rev 21.

So God's promise to jacobs descendents has not been fulfilled yet

I understand revelation 20:4-6 to be speaking specifically of jacobs descendents.Gods chosen people,a kingdom of priests who shall reign over the nations in the Lord's land fulfilling God's word.

This is God's chosen people.

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Isaiah 14:2

Nations will take them and bring them to their own place. And Israel will take possession of the nations and make them male and female servants in the LORD’s land. They will make captives of their captors and rule over their oppressors.

You believe the nations shall rule over the nations in the Lord's land and I believe Israel will rule over the nations in the Lords land as Isaiah wrote.We will just have to agree to disagree.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So God's promise to jacobs descendents has not been fulfilled yet

Nothing regarding the tribulation, MK or the new heaven and earth have been fulfilled yet.  Obviously.

I understand revelation 20:4-6 to be speaking specifically of jacobs descendents.Gods chosen people,a kingdom of priests who shall reign over the nations in the Lord's land fulfilling God's word.

That's how you may understand it, but that isn't how it is.  It is in context of "when He comes" per 1 Cor 15:23, even though John only mentioned tribulation martyrs.

This is God's chosen people.

If you want to call all believers God's chosen people, ok.

You believe the nations shall rule over the nations in the Lord's land and I believe Israel will rule over the nations in the Lords land as Isaiah wrote.We will just have to agree to disagree.

One of the eternal rewards to be given at the Bema, which is when He comes, will be ruling over cities, etc.  I have no problem with the idea that Jesus will assign such positions of authority to ANY believer who has earned it.

I guess you think Gentile believers will just be sitting on the sidelines during the MK?

45 minutes ago, FreeGrace said:

Nothing regarding the tribulation, MK or the new heaven and earth have been fulfilled yet.  Obviously.

That's how you may understand it, but that isn't how it is.  It is in context of "when He comes" per 1 Cor 15:23, even though John only mentioned tribulation martyrs.

If you want to call all believers God's chosen people, ok.

One of the eternal rewards to be given at the Bema, which is when He comes, will be ruling over cities, etc.  I have no problem with the idea that Jesus will assign such positions of authority to ANY believer who has earned it.

I guess you think Gentile believers will just be sitting on the sidelines during the MK?

They will be ruled over by the Israelis who followed the lamb of God and did what Jesus said for them to do in the gospel.

And no,I'm not saying gentiles are a chosen people above all people of the earth.The word of God says Jacobs descendents will be.You don't have anything against God for choosing who he wants to rule over the nations do you?

It sounds like you don't want the children of Israel to be a peculiar treasure above all people .

Exodus 19

Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

They will be ruled over by the Israelis who followed the lamb of God and did what Jesus said for them to do in the gospel.

We know from Rev 21 that the gates and foundations of the New Jerusalem has the names of the patriarchs plus apostles, signifying the importance of God's chosen people.

And no,I'm not saying gentiles are a chosen people above all people of the earth.The word of God says Jacobs descendents will be.

They have been since God chose them way back in the OT.

You don't have anything against God for choosing who he wants to rule over the nations do you?

I don't have a bit of a problem with any part of God's will.  A rather extreme question, don'cha think?

It sounds like you don't want the children of Israel to be a peculiar treasure above all people .

I've already noted that the Jews ARE God's chosen people, from all the peoples of the earth.  You don't need to patronize me.

Exodus 19

Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

Everything in Exodus was spoken to Jews.  They didn't have a land yet, so obviously the verses are future.  But to associate these verses with end times is quite a stretch.

They became a nation when they took the promised land.  That is when these promises were fulfilled.  Obviously.