• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

It really doesn't. 

It's not WWIII. We aren't told to look for it, we are told what to look for, we ignore that and pretend we know and try to look smart and pious.

I'm all for interpretations of prophecy being on the side of Israel-centrism, but only when it's appropriate in regards to which Israel. It's confusion to mix and match as needed to fit a conclusion. 

No one knows when these things begin if one cannot even discern what these things are, whom it is, or when and where, and the scope. 

Sure you could know when they begin.If you have been paying attention.

But I've already told you what chapter in the bible you should closely examine .Even a chapter in which is found one of the signs Jesus spoke of but you would not examine it .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,465
  • Content Per Day:  8.06
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

If you want to believe Benjamin netanyahu is sanctified and set apart then I'd say you have a problem understanding who is holy and who is not.

You just still don't get it.  God "set apart" the people of Israel.  That is what 'holy' can mean.  I guess you just don't want to accept it.  

To believe Caiaphas is holy is absurd.But you said that what Jews are.That would include the antichrist Caiaphas.Jigh priest of the people you say are holy.

I see the problem here.  I am talking about the "people of Israel", as in NATION.  I'm NOT talking about specific individuals, so why are you?

Are you denying that God CHOSE the people of Israel for special blessings, etc?

Read what Paul said in Romans about Jewish privilege.

Rom 9:4,5  4 the people of Israel. Theirs is the adoption to sonship; theirs the divine glory, the covenants, the receiving of the law, the temple worship and the promises.

5 Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of the Messiah, who is God over all, forever praised! Amen.

Deuteronomy 29:4

But to this day the LORD has not given you a mind that understands or eyes that see or ears that hear.

That's right.  There were many stupid Jews in the OT.  And I'm not talking about specific stupid people.  I'm talking about the NATION that was chosen.

Even then, the NATION failed in its service to God.  So what.  They are STILL God's chosen people.  

It seems you may be one of those who wrongly believe that God has replaced the Jews with Gentiles as "chosen people".  That's called "replacement theology" and is unbiblical.

You been seeing what saint Benjamin netanyahu been doing lately?

<YAWN>

I am speaking of the NATION, not specific individuals in that nation.  It shouldn't be that difficult to grasp.

Grk Strong: G37 G39 G2513

1. 1) sacred, holy, Holy One, saint, set apart

Yes, God surely did set apart the PEOPLE OF ISRAEL for special service, as Paul noted in Rom 9:4.5.

Maybe the difficulty here is how you understand being "chosen".  Calvinists wrongly assume election is to salvation.  Is that how you understand election?

1 hour ago, FreeGrace said:

You just still don't get it.  God "set apart" the people of Israel.  That is what 'holy' can mean.  I guess you just don't want to accept it.  

I see the problem here.  I am talking about the "people of Israel", as in NATION.  I'm NOT talking about specific individuals, so why are you?

Are you denying that God CHOSE the people of Israel for special blessings, etc?

Read what Paul said in Romans about Jewish privilege.

Rom 9:4,5  4 the people of Israel. Theirs is the adoption to sonship; theirs the divine glory, the covenants, the receiving of the law, the temple worship and the promises.

5 Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of the Messiah, who is God over all, forever praised! Amen.

That's right.  There were many stupid Jews in the OT.  And I'm not talking about specific stupid people.  I'm talking about the NATION that was chosen.

Even then, the NATION failed in its service to God.  So what.  They are STILL God's chosen people.  

It seems you may be one of those who wrongly believe that God has replaced the Jews with Gentiles as "chosen people".  That's called "replacement theology" and is unbiblical.

See,you still judge Jews as a whole lot including Jews such as Judas and Caiaphas 

You believe someone is a saint because of their nationality.Not by their beliefs .It doesn't matter to you that 99 percent of Jews reject Messiah and have not been chosen.You still consider them all as being chosen and set apart .You still believe they are holy saints.

1 hour ago, FreeGrace said:

<YAWN>

I am speaking of the NATION, not specific individuals in that nation.  It shouldn't be that difficult to grasp.

Yes, God surely did set apart the PEOPLE OF ISRAEL for special service, as Paul noted in Rom 9:4.5.

Maybe the difficulty here is how you understand being "chosen".  Calvinists wrongly assume election is to salvation.  Is that how you understand election?

Benjamin netanyahu is the head of that nation which you say is a holy nation.A kingdom of priests.

2 hours ago, FreeGrace said:

<YAWN>

What gets me is Exodus is speaking of a people who has come out of captivity,but you believe them who are still in captivity is a nation of priests.A holy nation set apart.Nevermind the warnings God gave to them about the king they choose when they come into the land.Nevermind anything else.You will believe they are a kingdom of priests even if they are serving the king of Babylon.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

17 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

See,you still judge Jews as a whole lot including Jews such as Judas and Caiaphas

I'm not judging anyone.  YOU are the one who is judging individuals.  I'm talking about the "people of Israel", meaning the NATION.

Apparently you are not seeing the difference.

You believe someone is a saint because of their nationality.

OK, how can I get your attention here??  I'm NOT saying any individual is a saint.  The OT doesn't ever use that word.  

Why don't you believe that God chose the NATION of Israel?  I gave you clear verses on that.

Not by their beliefs .It doesn't matter to you that 99 percent of Jews reject Messiah and have not been chosen.You still consider them all as being chosen and set apart .You still believe they are holy saints.

I think this conversation is hopeless.  You are not being reasonable.

18 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Benjamin netanyahu is the head of that nation which you say is a holy nation.A kingdom of priests.

I said a set apart nation.  When God chooses a nation, He sets them apart for special service.  I gave you what Paul said about Jewish privilege.  Why didn't you read the verses?  Rom 9:4,5

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,029
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  3

To use WWII as an example, I see this as the "phoney war" period. 2024 is where it gets "interesting", IMO.

11 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

What gets me is Exodus is speaking of a people who has come out of captivity,but you believe them who are still in captivity is a nation of priests.

I have no idea what you are saying here.  What do you mean by "still in captivity"?  Haven't you read Exodus?  They were freed from captivity.  

11 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

A holy nation set apart.Nevermind the warnings God gave to them about the king they choose when they come into the land.Nevermind anything else.You will believe they are a kingdom of priests even if they are serving the king of Babylon.

This is hopeless.  The Bible never said they were a kingdom of priests.  Where do you think I said that they were?  

And why haven't you answered any of my questions?