• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, FreeGrace said:

I have no idea what you are saying here.  What do you mean by "still in captivity"?  Haven't you read Exodus?  They were freed from captivity.  

This is hopeless.  The Bible never said they were a kingdom of priests.  Where do you think I said that they were?  

And why haven't you answered any of my questions?

The bible never said they were a kingdom of priests?Have you not paid any attention to our discussion about a kingdom of priests?Ive quoted this verse about 4 or 5 times for you already.

You said it is already fulfilled.

Exodus 19

And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,465
  • Content Per Day:  8.06
  • Days Won:  0

38 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The bible never said they were a kingdom of priests?Have you not paid any attention to our discussion about a kingdom of priests?Ive quoted this verse about 4 or 5 times for you already.

You said it is already fulfilled.

No, I never said that was already fulfilled.

38 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Exodus 19

And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

I already explained this verse, which it seems you just aren't paying attention.  Which explains WHY you aren't answering my questions.

The words "shall be" are instructive.  They indicate FUTURE TENSE.

That means something to occur IN THE FUTURE.  And that future hasn't occurred yet.

I guess you ignored my suggestion that you read all of Rev 21.

44 minutes ago, FreeGrace said:

No, I never said that was already fulfilled.

I already explained this verse, which it seems you just aren't paying attention.  Which explains WHY you aren't answering my questions.

The words "shall be" are instructive.  They indicate FUTURE TENSE.

That means something to occur IN THE FUTURE.  And that future hasn't occurred yet.

I guess you ignored my suggestion that you read all of Rev 21.

Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

I suggest you read what I quoted over and over again about the kingdom of priests.

Here is the descendents of Jacob ,whom God makes a kingdom of priests in this verse

Revelation 20

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

This whole kingdom of Jacobs descendents are a kingdom of priests as God promised Jacobs descendents.But you can't understand how God can keep his promise and these be Jacobs descendents .I've already explained it to you and you still have no understanding.

Yes this conversation is hopeless.

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

I suggest you read what I quoted over and over again about the kingdom of priests.

Here is the descendents of Jacob ,whom God makes a kingdom of priests in this verse

Revelation 20

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Again, notice the verb tense:  "they SHALL BE..."  Future.  Not yet.

This whole kingdom of Jacobs descendents are a kingdom of priests as God promised Jacobs descendents.

They aren't yet.  But they will be.

But you can't understand how God can keep his promise and these be Jacobs descendents .I've already explained it to you and you still have no understanding.

I understand perfectly.  Some of God's promises are STILL FUTURE.  That isn't difficult to understand.  

Yes this conversation is hopeless.

The key to understanding Rev 20 is found in 1 Cor 15:23, which, as I recall, you haven't accepted.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, FreeGrace said:

Again, notice the verb tense:  "they SHALL BE..."  Future.  Not yet.

They aren't yet.  But they will be.

I understand perfectly.  Some of God's promises are STILL FUTURE.  That isn't difficult to understand.  

The key to understanding Rev 20 is found in 1 Cor 15:23, which, as I recall, you haven't accepted.

The key to understanding revelation 20 is to understanding revelation 20 which you don't.

1 Corinthians 15:23 doesn't say anything about the beast,it's image,or the mark.1 corinth 15:23 doesn't say who shall reign with with Christ over the nations in the Lord's land.1

1 Corinthians 15:23 doesn't talk about them who are murdered for their testimony of Jesus and for the word of God.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

32 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The key to understanding revelation 20 is to understanding revelation 20 which you don't.

Your sentence is a stutter.  You think there is only 1 resurrection including all humans, both saved and unsaved.  Yet, v.5,6 clearly refutes that notion.  There are 2, and are 1,000 years apart.

I suppose you have a good and reasonable explanation for the 1,000 years.

1 Corinthians 15:23 doesn't say anything about the beast,it's image,or the mark.

Why would it need to?  Paul was speaking of the resurrection of the saved.  No need to mention the beast, etc.  Just who is involved, which is "those who belong to Him".  But if you have a reasonable explanation that excludes any saved person from that phrase, be my guest.

1 corinth 15:23 doesn't say who shall reign with with Christ over the nations in the Lord's land.

Again, eternal reward isn't part of the resurrection of "those who belong to Him".  Eternal reward IS part of the Bema.  

1 Corinthians 15:23 doesn't talk about them who are murdered for their testimony of Jesus and for the word of God.

Again, that verse includes everyone who "belongs to Him".  Which would OBVIOUSLY include martyrs.

As I said in a previous post, 1 Cor 15:23 is key to understanding the resurrection of the saved, when it will occur, and who will be resurrected.

You are kicking against the goads here.  The verse is crystal clear but you are trying to muddy it all up with irrelevant data.  You are not focusing on the event itself, when it will occur, and who will be there.

And it is all very clear.

4 hours ago, FreeGrace said:

Your sentence is a stutter.  You think there is only 1 resurrection including all humans, both saved and unsaved.  Yet, v.5,6 clearly refutes that notion.  There are 2, and are 1,000 years apart.

I suppose you have a good and reasonable explanation for the 1,000 years.

Why would it need to?  Paul was speaking of the resurrection of the saved.  No need to mention the beast, etc.  Just who is involved, which is "those who belong to Him".  But if you have a reasonable explanation that excludes any saved person from that phrase, be my guest.

Again, eternal reward isn't part of the resurrection of "those who belong to Him".  Eternal reward IS part of the Bema.  

Again, that verse includes everyone who "belongs to Him".  Which would OBVIOUSLY include martyrs.

As I said in a previous post, 1 Cor 15:23 is key to understanding the resurrection of the saved, when it will occur, and who will be resurrected.

You are kicking against the goads here.  The verse is crystal clear but you are trying to muddy it all up with irrelevant data.  You are not focusing on the event itself, when it will occur, and who will be there.

And it is all very clear.

False,don't tell me what I think when you can't comprehend what I think.

There are two separate resurections .The first consists of exactly who John wrote of.

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

This is the elect who are gatherd at Christ coming.They are gathered from one fnd of heaven to the other as Jesus said in the gospel.

But you understand nothing I just said.You read it but still don't understand it.

And yes I know what the 1000 years is.

It is the Sabbath day which the Lord commanded Israel to keep holy.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,640
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

23 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Sure you could know when they begin.If you have been paying attention.

But I've already told you what chapter in the bible you should closely examine .Even a chapter in which is found one of the signs Jesus spoke of but you would not examine it .

I would welcome this. Apologies, I must have missed it. Which chapter did you refer to?

10 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

False,don't tell me what I think when you can't comprehend what I think.

Don't tell me what I think when I refute what you think.

There are two separate resurections .The first consists of exactly who John wrote of.

Yes, the Bible is very clear that there will A resurrection of the saved and At resurrection of the unsaved.  One each.

Dan 12:2, John 5:29 and Acts 24:15 are clear.

Rev 20:4-6 is just as clear.  There will be 1,000 years BETWEEN the FIRST resurrection and the next.

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

In the FIRST resurrection there will be martyrs from the tribulation.  However, 1 Cor 15:23 tells us that "when He comes", a reference to the Second Advent, "those who belong to Him" will be resurrected.  That's ALL the saved from Adam forward and you haven't proven anything less than that.

v.5 refers to the NEXT or SECOND resurrection, which will be at the GWT judgment, which will occur at the end of the MK, and will be unsaved only.

This is the elect who are gatherd at Christ coming.They are gathered from one fnd of heaven to the other as Jesus said in the gospel.

Yes, all saved Jews will be at the Second Advent.  They belong to Christ just as much as all Gentile believers.

But you understand nothing I just said.You read it but still don't understand it.

I understand your confusion completely.  The real question is why you don't understand or believe what I have explained to you above.  The Bible does NOT agree with your opinion.

And yes I know what the 1000 years is.

It is the Sabbath day which the Lord commanded Israel to keep holy.

See?  You really don't know what it is.  Rev 20 tells us what it is, and you blew it.

The 1,000 years is the Millennial Kingdom where Christ physically reigns on earth over the survivors of the Tribulation, who are still mortal.

At the end of the MK there will be another world wide revolt and the whole world will attack Jerusalem, but fire comes down from heaven and FRIES all of them.  Then, God resurrects all unbelievers from all time to appear before the GWT where their works will be judged, before being cast into the LOF where their physical bodies will DIE AGAIN, which is why the LOF is called the "second death".

Now, can you refute from Scripture anything I've posted here?

Be my guest.  I don't want to be wrong any more than you do.

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

I would welcome this. Apologies, I must have missed it. Which chapter did you refer to?

I mentioned this long ago.

Daniel chapter 11.Its a very long chapter with many events which lead up to an event Jesus spoke of in the Olivet discourse.But beware of other people's interpretation of this chapter which causes people to not pay attention to it.

Mathew 24

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)