• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,697
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

Psalms 144:5-8 Lord: Part the heavens, come down and touch the mountains, so they pour forth smoke. Send Your lightning flashes far and wide and speed Your arrows to their mark.

Reach out Your hand from on high and rescue me from the mighty turmoil. Save me from the power of enemies, whose every word is worthless and every oath is false.

The Lord will ‘part the heavens’, that is: the sky, our atmosphere and magnetosphere as prophesied in Revelation 6:14, Isaiah 34:4. This is what a massive CME will do when it strikes the earth. The microwave effect of its shortwave spectrum will penetrate the earth’s crust, causing severe earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. Deuteronomy 32:22, Amos 8:8, Nahum 1:5

every word false’, The Islamic code of Al Takkya encourages them to use deception when dealing with ‘infidels’.

Psalms 145:14-21 In all His promises, the Lord keeps faith, He is unchanging in all His works. The Lord supports all who struggle in life, all those who lift their eyes to You in hope, He will feed and satisfy them in the time of His favour. The Lord is near to all who call to Him in sincerity, He fulfils the desires of those who fear Him, He hears their cry for help and saves them. The Lord watches over all who love Him, but the wicked, He will utterly destroy.

Psalms 147:1-6 How good it is to praise our God! He rebuilds Jerusalem and gathers in the scattered Israelites. It is He who heals the broken spirited and binds up their wounds. He knows all His people and calls them by name. Mighty is our God and great is His power and wisdom. He gives support to the humble and brings evildoers down.  

‘people’ in verse 4 is translated ‘stars’, but from the context and as we see in Daniel 12:3, the Lord’s holy people are ‘like stars’. Zechariah 9:16

The Lord promises to save His people, ‘all who call to him in sincerity’. Joel 2:32, Acts 2:21.  Then to ‘gather them in a rebuilt and regenerated Land’, where He will ’feed them and satisfy all their needs’. The godless peoples and those who go to attack Israel, ‘He will utterly destroy’.

Psalms 147:12-20 Jerusalem: Sing to the Lord, Zion: praise your God, for He has made your Land and cities whole again and blessed your inhabitants. He brings peace to the Holy Land and food in plenty. He commands the rain and snow to fall in their due seasons. To Jacob, He has revealed His Word: His statutes and decrees to [faithful] Israelites. He has not done that for the other nations.                                             

Ref: REB,NIV. Some verses abridged.

The true God fearing Christian Israelites, that is: natural descendants and those grafted in, people from every tribe, race, nation and language, will at last live in peace and prosperity in all of that area promised to the Patriarchs, will then fulfill what God had originally planned for them, that is to be His witnesses and a ‘light to the nations’, spreading the good news of the coming Kingdom of Jesus.  Isaiah 49:6, Isaiah 66:19, Revelation 14:1-7                                                                

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,648
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

11 hours ago, jamesdyson said:

Genesis 47:30 but when I rest with my fathers, carry me out of Egypt and bury me [ Israel ] where they are buried."  "I will do as you say," he said. ;

Genesis 49:31 There Abraham and his wife Sarah were buried, there Isaac and his wife Rebekah were buried, and there I buried Leah.

Genesis 50:10  And they came to the threshingfloor of Atad, which is beyond Jordan, and there they mourned with a great and very sore lamentation:

Genesis 50:13 For his sons carried him [ Israel ] into the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham bought with the field for a possession of a buryingplace of Ephron the Hittite, before Mamre.

Genesis 50:14 After burying his father, Joseph returned to Egypt, together with his brothers and all the others who had gone with him to bury his father.

The Israeli's claim that the land they now occupy is the homeland of the Israelites while their great leaders were buried elsewhere; Israel, Isaac, Rebekah, Abraham, Leah and Sarah were not buried in the land we now call "Israel" but in a land called Canaan which was beyond the Jordan river. 

Why is there such a disconnect from biblical history and the occupied land of today?

You bury your great leaders in your own homeland

Which Is Not the land falsely called “Israel” today

The truth will set you free

Already answered. 

22 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Yes I know who the Israel of God is.

That is the remnant of Israel who overcome.Those who follow the Lamb and are redeemed during the first resurection.

Revelation 14:3-4

And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth.

These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb.

I've read much about them throughout the bible.

Any in Christ, is the truth. Not just Jews or Israelis.

22 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You believe the cities of Israel is in Moscow,New York,and Brazil.Thats why you don't understand .

I think no such thing.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

Any in Christ, is the truth. Not just Jews or Israelis.

False.

The 144000 sealed in their foreheads is not any.They are specifically of Israel.This is pointed out .

And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.

Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.

Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.

Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

The great multitude John saw after Israel is any.These are the one who come out of the nations other than the tribes of Israel.

After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

I think no such thing.

So while you'll be sitting in a recliner reading the news,The saints of Israel will be persecuted in a land that is not yet theirs.

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

But you go ahead and stake your claim on that kingdom while you can ,even though it's not you being persecuted in it.

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

On 11/7/2023 at 6:13 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

Abraham ,Isaac,and Jacob were buried by family in the land that was promised to Abraham and his seed.

That promises came with conditions which the Jews at the time failed to follow.

Besides, they were buried on a plot of hand that is not the land now falsely claimed by the Israelites.

Genesis 25:9 His sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah near Mamre, in the field of Ephron son of Zohar the Hittite,

Genesis 47:30 but when I rest with my fathers, carry me out of Egypt and bury me [ Israel ] where they are buried."  "I will do as you say," he said. ;

Genesis 49:31 There Abraham and his wife Sarah were buried, there Isaac and his wife Rebekah were buried, and there I buried Leah.

Genesis 50:10  And they came to the threshingfloor of Atad, which is beyond Jordan, and there they mourned with a great and very sore lamentation:

Genesis 50:13 For his sons carried him [ Israel ] into the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham bought with the field for a possession of a buryingplace of Ephron the Hittite, before Mamre.

Genesis 50:14 After burying his father, Joseph returned to Egypt, together with his brothers and all the others who had gone with him to bury his father.

1 minute ago, jamesdyson said:

That promises came with conditions which the Jews at the time failed to follow.

Besides, they were buried on a plot of hand that is not the land now falsely claimed by the Israelites.

Genesis 25:9 His sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah near Mamre, in the field of Ephron son of Zohar the Hittite,

The place is now called Hebron as far as I understand.Its a town south of Jerusalem.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

On 11/9/2023 at 1:54 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

The place is now called Hebron as far as I understand.Its a town south of Jerusalem.

Yes it is, so what was your point-?

Hebron, city in the West Bank, situated in the southern Judaean Hills south-southwest of Jerusalem. Following the Six-Day War of June 1967, it was part of the West Bank territory that came under Israeli occupation. In the wake of an agreement reached in January 1997, part of Hebron came under the administration of the Palestinian Authority (PA), while part of the city remained under Israeli control.

https://www.britannica.com/place/Hebron-city-West-Bank

The Hebron massacre was the killing of sixty-seven or sixty-nine Jews.Some of the 435 Jews who survived were hidden by local Arab families

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Hebron_massacre

Jordan controlled Hebron after the 1948 Arab-Israeli War and lost it, along with the rest of the West Bank, to Israel after the Six-Day War in 1967. The city has been under some kind of military occupation ever since.

In 1968, the first Israeli settlers moved into the city and, in effect, started the settler movement, where Israelis establish communities on lands within the Palestinian territories.

https://tinyurl.com/5n8kw5kt

In the map below you can see that Hebron is located south of Bethlehem.

image.jpeg.9b7802f3feaafb88583c24e2929cd1ab.jpeg

15 minutes ago, jamesdyson said:

Yes it is, so what was your point-?

Hebron, city in the West Bank, situated in the southern Judaean Hills south-southwest of Jerusalem. Following the Six-Day War of June 1967, it was part of the West Bank territory that came under Israeli occupation. In the wake of an agreement reached in January 1997, part of Hebron came under the administration of the Palestinian Authority (PA), while part of the city remained under Israeli control.

https://www.britannica.com/place/Hebron-city-West-Bank

The Hebron massacre was the killing of sixty-seven or sixty-nine Jews.Some of the 435 Jews who survived were hidden by local Arab families

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Hebron_massacre

Jordan controlled Hebron after the 1948 Arab-Israeli War and lost it, along with the rest of the West Bank, to Israel after the Six-Day War in 1967. The city has been under some kind of military occupation ever since.

In 1968, the first Israeli settlers moved into the city and, in effect, started the settler movement, where Israelis establish communities on lands within the Palestinian territories.

https://tinyurl.com/5n8kw5kt

In the map below you can see that Hebron is located south of Bethlehem.

image.jpeg.9b7802f3feaafb88583c24e2929cd1ab.jpeg

It sounded like you were saying Abraham,Isaac and Jacob were not buried in Canaan in which Hebron is found.

Perhaps I'm misunderstamding the point you are trying to make.