• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

~He is coming!~
Morning friends,
Think about it,how would you feel when you wake up in heaven every morning? Will not everyday be a glorious day? We will wake up with Jesus and our joy will be never ending, there's good news in the Bible ,the same Jesus we will see lives right inside of us,how do we wake up every morning? Do we realize that Jesus(who we can't see right now) lives in us and is just a veil away? He cares and loves us now just the same He will do when we're with Him, give Him Praise ,His loves is everlasting. Everyday He brings us one day closer to our heavenly home. He started building it about 2000 years ago,it will be a huge house where we all meet. Don't hang on circumstances on this earth ,raise your head because He's on His way to meet us and bring us to the place where He lives! Get to know Him better and read His Word ! He loves us oh how He loves us...
  • Praying! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

It is unimaginable.

1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

I genuinely think this generation will see the Lord return for His bride in the air. I have often tried to imagine what it will be like.

1 Corinthians 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Will we have a little advanced notice of our snatching away? There will be a shout, the archangel's voice, and a trumpet of God. What is the reason for this, and to whom will this be heard? I believe both the dead and those Christians alive are addressed and will listen and hear it. It takes “time” for this sequence to be heard and understood.

In scripture, sometimes, commas represent a gap in time, such as the comma after LORD in Isaiah 61:2. Jesus quotes from Isaiah in Luke 4:16-21.

Isaiah 61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 19. To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

The Lord stopped quoting Isaiah at the comma because it was not fulfilled. Thus, this gap has been two thousand years so far.

All the above to say, I wonder if the comma in 1 Corinthians 15:52, after raised incorruptible, is a short gap in time, maybe first to witness the dead raised and to enjoy what is about to happen to those alive.

The Bible seems to say we all shall be changed in the twinkling of an eye, but not necessarily caught up in that amount of time.

Many of the dead were seen walking the streets of Jerusalem, probably for about forty days.

Matthew 27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

What is not to get all excited about?

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

48 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

It is unimaginable.

1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

I genuinely think this generation will see the Lord return for His bride in the air. I have often tried to imagine what it will be like.

1 Corinthians 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Will we have a little advanced notice of our snatching away? There will be a shout, the archangel's voice, and a trumpet of God. What is the reason for this, and to whom will this be heard? I believe both the dead and those Christians alive are addressed and will listen and hear it. It takes “time” for this sequence to be heard and understood.

In scripture, sometimes, commas represent a gap in time, such as the comma after LORD in Isaiah 61:2. Jesus quotes from Isaiah in Luke 4:16-21.

Isaiah 61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 19. To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

The Lord stopped quoting Isaiah at the comma because it was not fulfilled. Thus, this gap has been two thousand years so far.

All the above to say, I wonder if the comma in 1 Corinthians 15:52, after raised incorruptible, is a short gap in time, maybe first to witness the dead raised and to enjoy what is about to happen to those alive.

The Bible seems to say we all shall be changed in the twinkling of an eye, but not necessarily caught up in that amount of time.

Many of the dead were seen walking the streets of Jerusalem, probably for about forty days.

Matthew 27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

What is not to get all excited about?

I'm very excited that Jesus is coming back probably not to long from now,at the same time praying for the unsaved people as there are so many who have hardened their hearts,when the last person will get saved we will hear the Trumpet call brother and up we go!

So amazing to realize that the same Jesus who we will see actually lives in us,so much grace for a sinner like me,Jesus washed my sins away.oh happy day....

Faith is very much believing in what we can't see :)

So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.Romans 10:7.

Someday not too long from now , the Father will say:"Son get Your children home"!

395640838_10161696340008296_5770084437938849439_n.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1