• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,093
  • Content Per Day:  9.73
  • Days Won:  149

2 hours ago, BeyondET said:

Microevolution over thousands of years ends up being macroevolution.

Sources please. "thousands of years" is indeterminate. Not that it really matters because it never happened.

There is a built in threshold to the possibility of adaptations.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,869
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

1 hour ago, Starise said:

Sources please. "thousands of years" is indeterminate. Not that it really matters because it never happened.

You said the reason why it would be a waste of time to post sources for you. I could post a thousand and it wouldn't matter to you.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.61

21 hours ago, BeyondET said:

Microevolution over thousands of years ends up being macroevolution.

You saying no one has seen a cat give birth to a dog is ignorant even on the knowledge of macroevolution which doesn't happen like that

The idea of a young earth is ridiculous. It lacks any support in the Bible as well. And especially any support in the real science. There's never been any claims to a young earth by scientist.

Macroevolution is completely false with no evidence to support it. If macroevolution were true there would be an abundance of transitional fossils for us to observe, and there are none. Macroevolution is a false science. Can you provide any actual proof of macroevolution? Thousands of scientists agreeing that it's true is not proof. Millions of people agree to things that are not true all the time, look at most religions in the world. The complete lack of any transitional fossils whatsoever is a total death blow to the macroevolution theory. In fact it is such a substantial issue, that you may or may not be aware that many scientists have actually been caught trying to fabricate false fossils to look like transitional fossils.

You say that the Bible does not support a young Earth, but yet God specifically says he created the Earth in six days. You can choose to jump through tons of gymnastics to find a way that the 6-day creation story is somehow not true, however I would love to see you face God on judgment Day and explain to him why you wanted to call him a liar and that somehow you believe that man knew better than God how creation occurred. God says he took six days but you believe that man who wasn't even there somehow knows better than God. I'm curious, just for the sake of argument, if God had created the Earth at six days, what would he have said? Would he have said that he created it in six days? It's quite blasphemous to assume that God didn't mean exactly what he said and that somehow you know better than God what he meant.

Personally I would rather be judged for taking God too literally than not taking him literally enough.

Your claim that scientists don't support a young Earth is flawed. There have actually been hundreds of scientists many even publicly acknowledging that evolution is a fraud, risking their careers and livelihoods to acknowledge such a thing.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,481
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Could this verse include believing in evolution?

Darwin’s theory of evolution is a false theory, a hypothesis, not science, and cannot be repeated or observed, or provable. Yet today it is deemed by academia as an incontrovertible fact and a religion, atheists, there is no God.

Today humanism is abounding, we are our own little gods, and truth is relative in the eyes of the beholder, your truth may not be my truth. Your morals, beliefs, and values are not mine.

2 hours ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

Macroevolution is completely false with no evidence to support it. If macroevolution were true there would be an abundance of transitional fossils for us to observe, and there are none. Macroevolution is a false science. Can you provide any actual proof of macroevolution? Thousands of scientists agreeing that it's true is not proof. Millions of people agree to things that are not true all the time, look at most religions in the world. The complete lack of any transitional fossils whatsoever is a total death blow to the macroevolution theory. In fact it is such a substantial issue, that you may or may not be aware that many scientists have actually been caught trying to fabricate false fossils to look like transitional fossils.

You say that the Bible does not support a young Earth, but yet God specifically says he created the Earth in six days. You can choose to jump through tons of gymnastics to find a way that the 6-day creation story is somehow not true, however I would love to see you face God on judgment Day and explain to him why you wanted to call him a liar and that somehow you believe that man knew better than God how creation occurred. God says he took six days but you believe that man who wasn't even there somehow knows better than God. I'm curious, just for the sake of argument, if God had created the Earth at six days, what would he have said? Would he have said that he created it in six days? It's quite blasphemous to assume that God didn't mean exactly what he said and that somehow you know better than God what he meant.

Personally I would rather be judged for taking God too literally than not taking him literally enough.

Your claim that scientists don't support a young Earth is flawed. There have actually been hundreds of scientists many even publicly acknowledging that evolution is a fraud, risking their careers and livelihoods to acknowledge such a thing.

You will see me on judgment day we will stand side by side. Because I never said God is a lier.

Edited by BeyondET

• Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,053
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

22 hours ago, Starise said:

Even creationist groups like AIG now admit that new species, genera, and sometimes higher taxa come from other species.   They just don't want to use the "E-word."

They can hardly deny it, since we see it happen from time to time.

22 hours ago, Starise said:

Sounds like a testable belief.  Show it to us.   And tell us which population is at the limit and can't have any more adaptations.

What do you have?

38 minutes ago, BeyondET said:

You will see me on judgment day we will stand side by side. Because I never said God is a lier.

That's a nasty habit some creationists have.   "If you disagree with the way I interpret scripture, you are calling God a liar."    Of course, they aren't really God, and disagreement just means one thinks their particular interpretation is wrong.

They've assumed infallibility, and therefore think they can speak for God.   Bad idea.

I hope those guys are saved; it would be great to see their faces when they realize who is there with them.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Could this include people accepting evolution or YE creationism?    Well, maybe, but mostly not.    Even if they believe in YE creationism, it's not a lie.   It's an error.    "Evolutionists" have an advantage in that evolution is a directly observed phenomenon.    But common descent isn't, so it's at least in principle possible to be wrongly convinced of common descent.

The important thing is that it isn't a salvation issue.   God doesn't care what you think of evolution.

4 hours ago, The Barbarian said:

That's a nasty habit some creationists have.   "If you disagree with the way I interpret scripture, you are calling God a liar."    Of course, they aren't really God, and disagreement just means one thinks their particular interpretation is wrong.

They've assumed infallibility, and therefore think they can speak for God.   Bad idea.

I hope those guys are saved; it would be great to see their faces when they realize who is there with them.

Indeed that was a total lack of discernment.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.61

5 hours ago, BeyondET said:

I wish to apologize for the wording of my post. I think perhaps my intent did not come off as I wished it to. I'm not sure exactly how I should have worded what I intended to say, but I did not mean to come off as disrespectful as I think I did. Clearly we have to differing viewpoints, however I have no doubt there will be many creationists in heaven and evolutionists in heaven all of who Loved Jesus. So I apologize if my last post came off as very disrespectful.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1