douggg

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

the Antichrist (King of Israel, thought-to be messiah) first half of the 7 years           

confirms the Mt Sinai covenant speech to begin the 7 years.   A short-lived false messianic age will begin, peace and safety.

will be killed when he claims to have achieved God hood, and brought back to life to become...

the beast king (dictator of the EU) of Revelation 13 second half of the 7 years (42 months). 

statue image made of him, placed on the temple mount - the abomination of desolation.  The great tribulation begins.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,263
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

12 minutes ago, douggg said:

the Antichrist (King of Israel, thought-to be messiah) first half of the 7 years           

confirms the Mt Sinai covenant speech to begin the 7 years.   A short-lived false messianic age will begin, peace and safety.

will be killed when he claims to have achieved God hood, and brought back to life to become...

the beast king (dictator of the EU) of Revelation 13 second half of the 7 years (42 months). 

statue image made of him, placed on the temple mount - the abomination of desolation.  The great tribulation begins.

Being the last Gentile Global Government the A/C has to be a Gentile. He only makes a Peace Covenant with Israel and nothing to do with the Mt. Sinai covenant. `And Jerusalem will be trampled by GENTILES until the times of the GENTILES are fulfilled.` (Luke 21: 24)

He also will only feign death and not be actually dead - `as IF mortally wounded...` (Rev. 13: 3)

11 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Being the last Gentile Global Government the A/C has to be a Gentile. He only makes a Peace Covenant with Israel and nothing to do with the Mt. Sinai covenant. `And Jerusalem will be trampled by GENTILES until the times of the GENTILES are fulfilled.` (Luke 21: 24)

He also will only feign death and not be actually dead - `as IF mortally wounded...` (Rev. 13: 3)

No gentile Global government.  And it certainly would not be Islam.

The EU will be the dominant global power.   The EU with allies of the US and Canada likely - will be the West.    The beast in Daniel 11:40-44 will be the king of the West.

He will be attacked from the South, then North, then the kings of the East.

--------------------------------------------

He will be killed for his act of claiming to have achieved God-hood, sitting in the seat of God in the temple.   2Thessalonian2:4, Ezekiel 28:1-10.

1 The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,

2 Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God:

3 Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel; there is no secret that they can hide from thee:

4 With thy wisdom and with thine understanding thou hast gotten thee riches, and hast gotten gold and silver into thy treasures:

5 By thy great wisdom and by thy traffick hast thou increased thy riches, and thine heart is lifted up because of thy riches:

6 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thou hast set thine heart as the heart of God;

7 Behold, therefore I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness.

8 They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of them that are slain in the midst of the seas.

9 Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I am God? but thou shalt be a man, and no God, in the hand of him that slayeth thee.

10 Thou shalt die the deaths of the uncircumcised by the hand of strangers: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD.

Edited by douggg

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45

Just so you know.

There are millions of anti Christ in the land of Israel today including Benjamin netanyahu .

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,263
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

4 hours ago, douggg said:

No gentile Global government.  And it certainly would not be Islam.

The EU will be the dominant global power.   The EU with allies of the US and Canada likely - will be the West.    The beast in Daniel 11:40-44 will be the king of the West.

Hi douggg,

I case you hadn`t noticed, (politely) the East is rising and the West is going down, economically. 

The A/C is actually the king of the north, (from the Seleucid dynasty identified as Assyria).

`At the time of the end the king of the South shall attack him, and the king of the North shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, horsemen, and with many ship; and he shall enter the countries, overwhelm them and pass through. ` (Dan. 11: 40)

2 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi douggg,

I case you hadn`t noticed, (politely) the East is rising and the West is going down, economically. 

The A/C is actually the king of the north, (from the Seleucid dynasty identified as Assyria).

`At the time of the end the king of the South shall attack him, and the king of the North shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, horsemen, and with many ship; and he shall enter the countries, overwhelm them and pass through. ` (Dan. 11: 40)

There is the news from the east and north that will trouble him, verse 44.     Do you notice that the West is never mentioned in the verses?    

So who is the "him"?    That's the big question.    The him is the king in verse 36 who claims to be God.     The beast-king of Revelation 13.

The person who becomes the Antichrist and then later the beast-king has to be a Jew... and his religion initially Judaism.

Edited by douggg

14 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi douggg,

You believe Assyria will attack the middle east with a great fleet of ships?

40 “At the time of the end the king of the South will engage him in battle, and the king of the North will storm out against him with chariots and cavalry and a great fleet of ships. He will invade many countries and sweep through them like a flood.

Come on ,let's be logical .

Twice in my lifetime the north has invaded the south and both times using ships.Hamas recently attacked Israel and the next thing you know the north sends two aircraft carrier groups .The king of the north in Daniel 11:40 is representing the same country that has invaded the south twice before in Daniel 11.

22 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You believe Assyria will attack the middle east with a great fleet of ships?

40 “At the time of the end the king of the South will engage him in battle, and the king of the North will storm out against him with chariots and cavalry and a great fleet of ships. He will invade many countries and sweep through them like a flood.

Come on ,let's be logical .

Twice in my lifetime the north has invaded the south and both times using ships.Hamas recently attacked Israel and the next thing you know the north sends two aircraft carrier groups .The king of the north in Daniel 11:40 is representing the same country that has invaded the south twice before in Daniel 11.

I assume you mean Russia.   If so, I agree.

So how is your Antichrist candidate Netanhayu fitting into these series of attacks ?

1 hour ago, douggg said:

So how is your Antichrist candidate Netanhayu fitting into these series of attacks ?

As of now,he is smiting palestinia with his rod.

29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

16 hours ago, douggg said:

You know what happens when you assume.

This is a practice run for armegeddon.They are having rehearsals.

This Submarine Might Be the Deadliest Weapon Ever Built for 1 Reason. The Ohio-Class Submarine could destroy entire nations in minutes. The Ohio-class is the backbone United States' sea-based strategic nuclear deterrent by carrying the Trident nuclear missile system. They also can carry special operations teams.Apr 27, 2020

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gaza-hamas-war-palestine-atrocities-protests-b2442192.html