• Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  395
  • Content Per Day:  1.82
  • Days Won:  2

On 11/30/2023 at 2:03 PM, kwikphilly said:

I'm back( here)lol

Blessings,good to see you again!

Amen to all above!,Spot on- I Knew you'd fully get my point!

That's correct,many a babe has wondered" am I truly Saved" - I remember well not having confidence,not about Jesus Finished Work but by the lack of Understanding - not yet being firmly Established in His Word..... we feed the Spirit,we Learn,we Grow,we Mature  .....There's nothing more Peaceful and Joyful that His Blessed Assurance ❤️oh but for the Grace of God ,Glory to God

With love in Christ,Kwik

As a Born Again...I have never wondered about being Born of God...as the Spirit testifies with our spirit that we are children of God?

Which is Gods Living word...before I go any further...do you understand what the Living word of God means?

As a new babe we lack understanding of spiritual matters...because we have just been Born of God?

i will await your reply before I progress any further.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.60
  • Days Won:  327

25 minutes ago, LisaLola said:

As a Born Again...I have never wondered about being Born of God...as the Spirit testifies with our spirit that we are children of God?

Which is Gods Living word...before I go any further...do you understand what the Living word of God means?

As a new babe we lack understanding of spiritual matters...because we have just been Born of God?

i will await your reply before I progress any further.

Do I Understand what the Living Word of God means?

Is there some problem with my reply you quoted  that would give you that impression?Not everyones light bulb turns on at the same time - do you understand the struggles some people have between flesh & Spirit? I will never compare anyone to myself or myself to them - each have their own Salvation to work out to Live Saved in this present state while in the flesh

With the " Living Word" Abiding we have access to the very Heart & Mind of our Lord and Savior--a carnal mind must be Renewed,when a baby is born he has not yet developed his mind and has no understanding of who he/she is..... Growth my friend,that is what I'm talking about.Im talking about extending Grace to the young and immature.

Have a great day and be Blessed

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0

46 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Do I Understand what the Living Word of God means?

Is there some problem with my reply you quoted  that would give you that impression?Not everyones light bulb turns on at the same time - do you understand the struggles some people have between flesh & Spirit? I will never compare anyone to myself or myself to them - each have their own Salvation to work out to Live Saved in this present state while in the flesh

I only asked...God doesn’t say it takes time for the light bulb to turn on...he says we are are Born Again like the wind?

Are you saying “ Spirit gives birth to spirit “ is a gradual process l can’t find that it’s a gradual process in the word of God....therefore disagree with your theology.

46 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

With the " Living Word" Abiding we have access to the very Heart & Mind of our Lord and Savior--a carnal mind must be Renewed,when a baby is born he has not yet developed his mind and has no understanding of who he/she is..... Growth my friend,that is what I'm talking about.Im talking about extending Grace to the young and immature.

Have a great day and be Blessed

The Holy Spirit is our witness and brings us to the knowledge and understanding of God’s Living word.

Those who are Born Again...Amen about the carnal mind....we still have that mind even as new babes , would you agree?

The carnal mind has to be renewed ...like you I like asking questions as I’m forever learning...would you agree that the carnal mind needs renewing?

The carnal mind is our old nature?

we now have a new nature...so, all that old stuff we learnt...has now got to be unlearned....what a journey that has been....God never said it would be easy, in fact it’s far from easy.....we never stop growing do we?...Praise God.

edit to add...we are also Born of God by the will of God, not by the will of man?..as his word says.

Edited by LisaLola

25 minutes ago, LisaLola said:

I only asked...God doesn’t say it takes time for the light bulb to turn on...he says we are are Born Again like the wind?

Are you saying “ Spirit gives birth to spirit “ is a gradual process l can’t find that it’s a gradual process in the word of God....therefore disagree with your theology.

The Holy Spirit is our witness and brings us to the knowledge and understanding of God’s Living word.

Those who are Born Again...Amen about the carnal mind....we still have that mind even as new babes , would you agree?

The carnal mind has to be renewed ...like you I like asking questions as I’m forever learning...would you agree that the carnal mind needs renewing?

The carnal mind is our old nature?

we now have a new nature...so, all that old stuff we learnt...has now got to be unlearned....what a journey that has been....God never said it would be easy, in fact it’s far from easy.....we never stop growing do we?...Praise God.

edit to add...we are also Born of God by the will of God, not by the will of man?

That is not at all what I said - no,there's a process of being born the same way there's a process of being Re-born

9 months a baby is in the womb but the moment that baby takes his first breath,he is BORN- right?

We are called out,God draws us unto Himself but the moment we Accept Jesus as Lord & Savior we are Re -Born.... We were dead in sin but our spirit is Made Alive- Alive in Christ,Indwelled by Holy Spirit,Counselor, Comforter,Helper

So no,the ' light bulb' comes on with the Renewing of the Mind( Eternal Mindedness vs carnal)- one can indeed be Born Again and hindering his own Understanding by leaning on his own undetstanding( carnal mind)

Or,can see with the Eyes of Understanding - quickly,when one is fully committed and surrenders ' his will'...    Perhaps that was you,still you will continue in this journey of learning and maturing in your Faith until you leave your mortal body

It's is not the same for everyone just as some children excel in learning faster than others- but they are alive and were born from the day their Mom gave birth

Clear things up a bit for ya?❤️

26 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

That is not at all what I said - no,there's a process of being born the same way there's a process of being Re-born

9 months a baby is in the womb but the moment that baby takes his first breath,he is BORN- right?

The moment we are Born Again ..it’s by the Spirit..and yes we know straight away...because God’s word says so..the Holy Spirit witnesses that with our spirit......that is all we know I believe, others may know more after rebirth....that is when Spirit gives birth to spirit...we belong to God and have now received his Spirit into ours,..only then does God recognise us as his children, for those without the Spirit are none of his....those are your words that there is a process, those are not the words of God.

The process begins after we become Born of God..for we are then a new creation we have a new nature...but we still struggle with our old adamic nature...which slowly dies as we grow and mature in Christ, via his Spirit...the Spirit is our leader and teacher.

We are called out,God draws us unto Himself but the moment we Accept Jesus as Lord & Savior we are Re -Born.... We were dead in sin but our spirit is Made Alive- Alive in Christ,Indwelled by Holy Spirit,Counselor, Comforter,Helper

The moment we accept, there is nowhere in scripture that says a Born Again accepts...tell me how did you accept, did you have a conversation with God, before you accepted...accepting doesn’t even make sense..how do you know it was God’s Spirit that you say you heard?...there is much more to being Born Again than hearing...as we see with the parable of the sower...Born Again is a “ Living” spiritual birth...so how did you accept that Living spiritual birth?

The witness of the Holy Spirit is saying we are Born Again like the wind?...he says nothing of accepting him into our hearts...those are your words...therefore adding to Gods word.

We are Born Again like the wind as Gods word says,,,he is the one who opens our heart to receive his Spirit ...by his will not by your will..he gets our will in line with his and we don’t even know it..an amazing act that only God can do...it all happens very naturally because we were predestined to become a child of God.

How do you know you were dead in sin?

Only the Holy Spirit can witness that to our spirit, after we become Born of God.,,you couldn’t possibly know you were dead in sin without the witness of the Holy Spirit?

So no,the ' light bulb' comes on with the Renewing of the Mind( Eternal Mindedness vs carnal)- one can indeed be Born Again and hindering his own Understanding by leaning on his own undetstanding( carnal mind)

Or,can see with the Eyes of Understanding - quickly,when one is fully committed and surrenders ' his will'...    Perhaps that was you,still you will continue in this journey of learning and maturing in your Faith until you leave your mortal body

It's is not the same for everyone just as some children excel in learning faster than others- but they are alive and were born from the day their Mom gave birth

Clear things up a bit for ya?❤️

Edited by LisaLola

2 hours ago, LisaLola said:

The moment we are Born Again ..it’s by the Spirit..and yes we know straight away...because God’s word says so..the Holy Spirit witnesses that with our spirit......that is all we know I believe, others may know more after rebirth....that is when Spirit gives birth to spirit...we belong to God and have now received his Spirit into ours,..only then does God recognise us as his children, for those without the Spirit are none of his....those are your words that there is a process, those are not the words of God.

The process begins after we become Born of God..for we are then a new creation we have a new nature...but we still struggle with our old adamic nature...which slowly dies as we grow and mature in Christ, via his Spirit...the Spirit is our leader and teacher.

The moment we accept, there is nowhere in scripture that says a Born Again accepts...tell me how did you accept, did you have a conversation with God, before you accepted...accepting doesn’t even make sense..how do you know it was God’s Spirit that you say you heard?...there is much more to being Born Again than hearing...as we see with the parable of the sower...Born Again is a “ Living” spiritual birth...so how did you accept that Living spiritual birth?

The witness of the Holy Spirit is saying we are Born Again like the wind?...he says nothing of accepting him into our hearts...those are your words...therefore adding to Gods word.

We are Born Again like the wind as Gods word says,,,he is the one who opens our heart to receive his Spirit ...by his will not by your will..he gets our will in line with his and we don’t even know it..an amazing act that only God can do...it all happens very naturally because we were predestined to become a child of God.

How do you know you were dead in sin?

Only the Holy Spirit can witness that to our spirit, after we become Born of God.,,you couldn’t possibly know you were dead in sin without the witness of the Holy Spirit?

Okay ,I think we are having 2different conversations here - lol

But I'm not here to debate anyone on their personal experiences or to continue to explain what I've already explained about a Blessed Assurance that Comforts a Born Again Believer by the Power & Revelation of Holy Spirit....

So,if you'd like to continue in your conversation regarding what you Believe everyone instantaneously ''should" Know when the spirit is quickened then by all means you may do whatever & talk about whatever you please-only I must go now and really have run out of time

With love in Christ,Kwik

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Okay ,I think we are having 2different conversations here - lol

But I'm not here to debate anyone on their personal experiences or to continue to explain what I've already explained about a Blessed Assurance that Comforts a Born Again Believer by the Power & Revelation of Holy Spirit....

So,if you'd like to continue in your conversation regarding what you Believe everyone instantaneously ''should" Know when the spirit is quickened then by all means you may do whatever & talk about whatever you please-only I must go now and really have run out of time

With love in Christ,Kwik

I have quoted the word of God...we are Born Again like the wind,..Spirit gives birth to spirit.....

i will leave it there as we are most definitely on a different wavelength of understanding the “ Living” word of God....

We learn after the spiritual birth, how can we learn before we are Born of God...anyway, if you believe becoming Born Again is or can be a slow process....I’m certainly not arguing over it....I will do further study....thank you for engaging......it’s given me more insight.....

2 hours ago, LisaLola said:

I have quoted the word of God...we are Born Again like the wind,..Spirit gives birth to spirit.....

i will leave it there as we are most definitely on a different wavelength of understanding the “ Living” word of God....

We learn after the spiritual birth, how can we learn before we are Born of God...anyway, if you believe becoming Born Again is or can be a slow process....I’m certainly not arguing over it....I will do further study....thank you for engaging......it’s given me more insight.....

Please,can you just stop twisting my words? I never once said being Born Again is or can be a slow process

You seem to be confusing being Born Again and Renewing ones mind or being Saved and living Saved.....

Just refrain from misquoting my words or intention when you have no idea what I'm talking about,Id appreciate that

5 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

You said there’s a process of being reborn..which imo means Born of God?

The slow process happens after we are Born of God...we then unlearn what we have learnt from the world.

Now we are in Gods Kingdom we now start learning from our witness the Holy Spirit...nothing on the planet like it..

Not an easy walk...yet, if we let him lead the way, it will save us a lot of pain and heartache ..but,I always say..God allows us to go through trials and tribulations.....he’s always right there with us...leading the way if we allow him...it get much easier as we get to know him through his word..we get to know our earthly father and the same with our spiritual Father God..we get to know him.

Edited by LisaLola