jamesdyson

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

Just so everyone knows.In scripture it is the king of Babylon that is smiting the Palestinians with his rod.So you really need to consider if you should support Lucifer,king of Babylon while he is smiting Palestine.Consider his end and why the nations rise up and destroy him in the end.Then Palestine and Lebanon will rejoice and celebrate in the streets at the fall of Lucifer,king of Babylon.

29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

30 And the firstborn of the poor shall feed, and the needy shall lie down in safety: and I will kill thy root with famine, and he shall slay thy remnant.

31 Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times.

32 What shall one then answer the messengers of the nation? That the Lord hath founded Zion, and the poor of his people shall trust in it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,367
  • Content Per Day:  0.63

40 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Jesus's prophecy concerning christians being persecuted and killed were about Israel.Jesus didn't say anything about China.

Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town.

And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.

It's safe to say that all them who do not worship the beast or it's image or recieve it's mark are in this group of people who die in Israel .But as I stated already,there will be some "christians"who will continue to support the beast while the christians in Israel are being murdered.

By putting ""christians"" in inverted commas, you are insinuating that those who support Israel are not ""christians"". However, the state of Israel is not murdering ""christians"". Therefore, your insinuation here is a lie.

Another lie in your post relates to the scripture you have misused - which is addressed explicitly to the "scribes and Pharisees" of the "generation" that Jesus was speaking to. And is not a prophecy of modern Israel (Matthew 23:29-36).

Ultimately, nothing in your post is related to a fair-minded assessment of who is responsible for the current violence in Gaza.

52 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Just so everyone knows.In scripture it is the king of Babylon that is smiting the Palestinians with his rod.So you really need to consider if you should support Lucifer,king of Babylon while he is smiting Palestine.Consider his end and why the nations rise up and destroy him in the end.Then Palestine and Lebanon will rejoice and celebrate in the streets at the fall of Lucifer,king of Babylon.

29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

30 And the firstborn of the poor shall feed, and the needy shall lie down in safety: and I will kill thy root with famine, and he shall slay thy remnant.

31 Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times.

32 What shall one then answer the messengers of the nation? That the Lord hath founded Zion, and the poor of his people shall trust in it.

And yet again you decide to misrepresent scripture.

Modern Arabs in Israel are not related to the ancient Philistines of scripture. Arabs are descended from Ishmael, Abraham and Shem. Philistines are descended from Ham (see Genesis 10:6-14).

The prophecy in Isaiah 14:28-32 is that God would wipe out the Philistines and restore/establish Israel as a "refuge" for His people.

8 minutes ago, Tristen said:

By putting ""christians"" in inverted commas, you are insinuating that those who support Israel are not ""christians"". However, the state of Israel is not murdering ""christians"". Therefore, your insinuation here is a lie.

Another lie in your post relates to the scripture you have misused - which is addressed explicitly to the "scribes and Pharisees" of the "generation" that Jesus was speaking to. And is not a prophecy of modern Israel (Matthew 23:29-36).

Ultimately, nothing in your post is related to a fair-minded assessment of who is responsible for the current violence in Gaza.

You believe Jesus lied about his disciples being persecuted throughout the towns of Israel before he comes?

Mathew 10

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

You believe Jesus lied about his disciples being beaten in the synagogues before he comes?

Luke 21

12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

You do err not knowing the scripture of truth.

6 minutes ago, Tristen said:

And yet again you decide to misrepresent scripture.

Modern Arabs in Israel are not related to the ancient Philistines of scripture. Arabs are descended from Ishmael, Abraham and Shem. Philistines are descended from Ham (see Genesis 10:6-14).

The prophecy in Isaiah 14:28-32 is that God would wipe out the Philistines and restore/establish Israel as a "refuge" for His people.

Palestine is not wiped out by the United states till after Lucifer ,king of Babylon is overthrown by the nations around him.

Your support for the king of Babylon is strong.I bet you will support him as he spills the blood of prophets and of saints.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

22 minutes ago, Tristen said:

PS

Jesus said ALL the righteous blood shed upon earth.Not some.

Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town.

And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.

The same is said for Babylon in revelation.

Revelation 18:24

And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth

Same king of Babylon smiting Palestine with his rod today will be killing Jesus disciples tomorrow.

16 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You believe Jesus lied about his disciples being persecuted throughout the towns of Israel before he comes?

Mathew 10

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

You believe Jesus lied about his disciples being beaten in the synagogues before he comes?

Luke 21

12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

You do err not knowing the scripture of truth.

You are being dishonest in several respects:

1 - You are claiming a prophecy refers to modern Israel when the text explicitly says the prophecy is aimed at the "scribes and Pharisees" of the "generation" Jesus was addressing, who were killing and crucifying messengers of Christ.

Matthew 23:29-36
29 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because you build the tombs of the prophets and adorn the monuments of the righteous, 30 and say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.’

31 “Therefore you are witnesses against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers’ guilt. 33 Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell? 34 Therefore, indeed, I send you prophets, wise men, and scribes: some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from city to city, 35 that on you may come all the righteous blood shed on the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah, son of Berechiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. 36 Assuredly, I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation.

2 - You are being dishonest in trying to change the topic of conversation from, 'Who is responsible for the current violence in Gaza' to 'Jesus prophesied that the powers in Israel will mistreat Christians'. By Equivocating topics, you are pretending that my fair-minded support of current Israel is tantamount to supporting mistreatment of Christians. That is a lie.

3 - You are dishonestly suggesting that my disagreement with you over current Israel, and my challenging your interpretation of certain scriptures, means I am accusing Jesus of being a liar, and am supporting "the king of Babylon".

4 - You are being dishonest (or ignorant) in equating current Arabs in Israel (self-labelled "Palestinians") with ancient Philistines - and hence trying to apply Biblical prophecies directed at ancient Philistines to modern Arabs.

5 - And in your latest post, you again misinterpret and misuse scripture. You said, "Jesus said ALL the righteous blood shed upon earth". But then you quote the verse which clearly states a limit, "all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah".

And you ironically accuse me of, "not knowing the scripture of truth".

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  431
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,209
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  0

Palestine makes their women cover their hair, and no one sings or has any fun. I admit, I like it quiet. I don't like it THAT quiet.

13 minutes ago, Tristen said:

You are being dishonest in several respects:

1 - You are claiming a prophecy refers to modern Israel when the text explicitly says the prophecy is aimed at the "scribes and Pharisees" of the "generation" Jesus was addressing, who were killing and crucifying messengers of Christ.

Matthew 23:29-36
29 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because you build the tombs of the prophets and adorn the monuments of the righteous, 30 and say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.’

31 “Therefore you are witnesses against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers’ guilt. 33 Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell? 34 Therefore, indeed, I send you prophets, wise men, and scribes: some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from city to city, 35 that on you may come all the righteous blood shed on the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah, son of Berechiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. 36 Assuredly, I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation.

2 - You are being dishonest in trying to change the topic of conversation from, 'Who is responsible for the current violence in Gaza' to 'Jesus prophesied that the powers in Israel will mistreat Christians'. By Equivocating topics, you are pretending that my fair-minded support of current Israel is tantamount to supporting mistreatment of Christians. That is a lie.

3 - You are dishonestly suggesting that my disagreement with you over current Israel, and my challenging your interpretation of certain scriptures, means I am accusing Jesus of being a liar, and am supporting "the king of Babylon".

4 - You are being dishonest (or ignorant) in equating current Arabs in Israel (self-labelled "Palestinians") with ancient Philistines - and hence trying to apply Biblical prophecies directed at ancient Philistines to modern Arabs.

5 - And in your latest post, you again misinterpret and misuse scripture. You said, "Jesus said ALL the righteous blood shed upon earth". But then you quote the verse which clearly states a limit, "all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah".

And you ironically accuse me of, "not knowing the scripture of truth".

I expect you don't know that modern day rabbinic Judaism came from the Pharisees.The Pharisees are alive and well in Israel.They have been thriving .

But sadly ,you don't know scripture.you believe this generation of scribes and Pharisees no longer exist but in reality,they do.

Try paying attention to scripture and you will find that Jesus said these things take place just before his coming.not 2000 years before his coming.

Now here is what you say will not take place.

Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town.

You claim that it is a lie to say Jesus disciples will be beaten in the synagogues and persecuted from town to town in Israel.But that is exactly what Jesus teaches in the gospel.

Luke 21

12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

Mathew 10

But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

And you say it's all lies.

You will deny everything Jesus taught about the end times and the persecution in Israel because of your support for the beast.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,591
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 11/23/2023 at 4:18 PM, jamesdyson said:

Israel has been attacking Gaza for decades, trying to ethnically cleanse the land for Zion settlements.

Shalom, jamesdyson.

Actually, you've got that backwards. Israel has been ATTACKED by the Arab and Muslim populations in the area since the Balfour Declaration determined to make a homeland for the Jewish populations from Europe! The Arab Mufti and Hitler worked together to undermine the attempt to make a homeland for the children of Israel, beginning with the Jews.

At first, the whole of "Palestine," on BOTH sides of the Jordan River, were to go to the Jews. Then, they decided that the Arabs needed a place in the Land, as well, and they initially were to get the land EAST of the Jordan River, while the Jews got the Land WEST of the Jordan River. But, the British were weak in enforcing such a division, and through negotiations, the Arab Mufti retained control over much of the West Bank (then "CisJordanie") including Jerusalem!

When the Jews started to pour into the Land, "TransJordanie" (where the modern Kingdom of Jordan exists) sent troops into the Land to push the Jews back and take the Land from the Jews. In their wake, they left thousands on the west side of the Jordan to squat on the Land. THESE squatters became the "Palestinians."

There was a large contingency of the Nazi regime in northern Africa from Algeria to Egypt that threatened the expansion of the Nazi influence through Egypt into the Land. THIS push was over the Gaza strip! (See Arab-Israeli-War 1948 map.)

On 11/23/2023 at 4:18 PM, jamesdyson said:

Timeline: Israel’s attacks on Gaza since 2005

This is the latest assault by Israel on Gaza since the 11-day war in May 2021 killed hundreds and wounded thousands.

https://tinyurl.com/mrxuun7a

Effects of the Gaza War (2008–2009)

There are multiple humanitarian, medical, economic, and industrial effects of the 2008–2009 Gaza War which started with the Israeli air strikes on 27 December 2008 and ended on 18 January with a cease-fire implemented unilaterally by Israel, and later the same day by Hamas and other Palestinian factions. The cease-fire followed twenty-two days of bombardment by land, sea and air which left over 1,300 Palestinians dead and over 5,000 injured, and the death of 13 Israelis. The United Nations Development Programme warned that there will be long-term consequences of the attacks on Gaza because the livelihoods and assets of tens of thousands of Gaza civilians have been affected

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_the_Gaza_War_(2008%E2%80%932009)

The 2014 Gaza War, also known as Operation Protective Edge (Hebrew: מִבְצָע צוּק אֵיתָן, romanized: Miv'tza Tzuk Eitan, lit. 'Operation Strong Cliff'), was a military operation launched by Israel on 8 July 2014 in the Gaza Strip, a Palestinian territory that has been governed by Hamas since 2007. Following the kidnapping and murder of three Israeli teenagers in the West Bank by Hamas-affiliated Palestinian militants, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) initiated Operation Brother's Keeper, in which some 350 Palestinians, including nearly all of the active Hamas militants in the West Bank, were arrested. Hamas subsequently fired a greater number of rockets into Israel from the Gaza Strip,

The Israeli military operation aimed to stop rocket fire into Israel from the Gaza Strip.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Gaza_War

These are all WAY after the initial offensive from Jordan! The Palestinians are the INTERLOPERS! They are the SQUATTERS planted in the Land by the Kingdom of Jordan (then TransJordanie). They were NOT the original Arabs or the Samaritans in the Land!

Get your facts straight before you succumb to Palestinian propaganda!