• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,724
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hi,  The youth of today have an addiction that is destroying them. They cannot think an original thought and then develop it, nor do what schools think they are teaching them - Critical thinking skills. Instead they  are mindlessly following the pack instruction from  sources like TikTok with almost always instructions to do something destructive.

The youth  of today run around with shoes untied because they cannot develop the hand eye mind coordination to tie them. It is a disastrous situation for humanity. It leaves  a saddened youthful population vulnerable like never before to drug use and destruction  of their mind, body, and soul.

Yes my own are dealing with its effect too, at great expense in time, money, along with the drain on  mental and spiritual outlook.

Lord help us to see our way back  to a healthier way of life, one where we respect you and are both blessed by you and a blessing to you.-Amen

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,724
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Upon additional reflection; I find that the attempts to teach critical thinking skill at schools does much the opposite. It instead teaches self delusion.

The idea that correct methodology is equally  or even more important than correct results, results in  delusion that it is quite okay to be wrong long as the manner in which one arrives at a wrong result is well thought out and approved by the teachers of critical thinking skill.

• Well Said! 1