Mr. M

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

These (similar) verses have always hit a chord with me.

Isaiah 40
6 The voice said, Cry! And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the beauty of it is as the flower of the field.
7 The grass withers, the flower fades, because the Spirit of the LORD blows on it; surely the people is grass.
8 The grass withers, the flower fades; but the Word of our God shall stand forever.

1 Peter 1
24 For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of men as the flower of the grass. The grass withers, and its flower falls out,
25 but the Word of the Lord endures forever. And this is the Word preached as gospel to you.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,048
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

RIGHTEOUSNESS 

1 JOHN 3:10  in this the children of  GOD  are manifest --- and the children of the devil  ---  WHOSOEVER  ---  DOETH  NOT  RIGHTEOUSNESS  ---  is not of  GOD  neither he that loveth not his brother

PROVERBS 8:8  --all-- the words of  --MY  mouth-- are in righteousness there is nothing froward or perverse in them

PROVERBS 8:20  I lead in --- IN  THE  WAY  OF  RIGHTEOUSNESS ---  in the midst of the paths of judgment

ROMANS 6:16  know you not that to whom you yield yourselves servants to obey his servants you are to whom you obey  ---  whether of sin unto death  ---  or of  OBEDIENCE  UNTO  RIGHTEOUSNESS ---

PSALM 119:172  my tongue shall speak of thy word  ---  for all thy commandments are  RIGHTEOUSNESS  --

PROVERBS 10:8  THE  WISE  IN  HEART  WILL  RECEIVE  COMMANDMENTS  ---  BUT  A  PRATING  FOOL  SHALL  FALL

PSALM 119:138  thy testimonies that thou hast commanded are righteous and very faithful

EPHESIANS 5:9  for the fruit of the spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth 

PROVERBS 12:17  he that speaketh truth showeth forth righteousness --- but a false witness deceit ---

PSALM 15:1  LORD  who shall abide in thy tabernacle --- who shall dwell in thy holy hill ---

--15:2--  he that walketh uprightly and --- worketh righteousness  ---  AND  SPEAKETH  TRUTH  IN  HIS  HEART ---

*******ACTS 10:34  then peter opened his mouth and said  of  a truth I perceive that  GOD  is no respecter of persons

--10:35-- but in every nation he that feareth  HIM  and ---  worketh righteousness is accepted with  HIM  *******

ROMANS 6:18  being then made free from sin you became the servants of righteousness 

PROVERBS 11:4  riches profit not in the day of wrath but --- righteousness delivereth from death ---

EZEKIEL 14:20  though noah daniel and job were in it as I live saith  THE  LORD  GOD  they shall deliver neither son nor daughter  ---  they shall but deliver their own souls by their righteousness  ---

2 PETER 2:5  and spared not the old world but saved noah the eighth person ---a preacher of righteousness--- bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly

LUKE 17:26  AND  AS  IT  WAS  IN  THE  DAYS  OF  NOAH  SO  SHALL  IT  BE  ALSO  IN  THE  DAYS  OF  THE  SON  OF  MAN

LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST

THE  SPIRIT

JOHN 6:63  IT  IS  THE  SPIRIT  THAT  QUICKENETH  THE  FLESH  PROFITETH  NOTHING  THE  WORDS  THAT  I  SPEAK  UNTO  YOU  THEY  ARE  SPRIT  AND  THEY  ARE  LIFE 

JOHN 5:21  for as  THE  FATHER  raiseth up the dead and quickeneth them even so  THE  SON  quickeneth whom  HE  will

1 CORINTHIANS 15:45  and so it is written the first man adam was made a living soul  the last adam was made a quickening spirit 

--15:46--  howbeit that was not first which is spiritual but that which is natural 

--15:47--  the first man is of the earth earthy the second man is  THE  LORD  from heaven

PSALM 119:50  this is my comfort in my affliction for thy word hath quickened me

JOHN  3:5  JESUS  answered verily verily I say unto thee except a man be born of water and of the spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of  GOD  

EPHESIANS 5:25  husbands love you wives even as  CHRSIT   also loved the church and gave himself for it 

--5:26-- that  HE  might sanctify it with the washing of water by the word 

ROMANS 14:17  FOR  THE  KINGDOM  OF  GOD  IS  NOT  MEAT  AND  DRINK  BUT  RIGHTEOUSNESS  AND  PEACE  AND  JOY  IN  THE  HOLY  SPIRIT 

JEREMIAH 15:16  thy words were found and I did eat them and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart for I am called by thy name  O  LORD  GOD  of hosts

JEREMIAH 2:13  for  MY  people have committed two evils they have forsaken  ME  the fountain of living waters and hewed them out cisterns broken cisterns that can hold no water 

1 TIMOTHY 2:5  for there is one  GOD  and one mediator between  GOD  and men the man  JESUS  CHRIST

ROMANS 5:14  nevertheless death reigned from adam to moses even over them that had not sinned after the similtude of adams transgression who is the figure of  HIM  that was to come 

--5:15--  but not as the offence so also is the free gift for if through the offence of one many be dead much more the grace of  GOD  and the gift by grace --- WHICH  IS  BY    ONE  MAN  ---  JESUS  CHRIST  ---  hath abounded unto many

2 THESSALONIANS 2:8  and then shall that wicked be revealed whom  THE  LORD  shall consume with the spirit of  HIS  mouth and shall destroy with the brightness of  HIS  coming

2 CORINTHIANS 5:18  and all things are of  GOD  who hath reconciled us to himself by  ***JESUS  CHRIST*** and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation

PSALM 119:144  the righteousness of thy testimonies is everlasting give me understanding and I shall live 

2 TIMOTHY 2:7  consider what I say and  THE  LORD  give thee understanding in --ALL  THINGS--

PROVERBS 21:16  the man that wandereth out of the way of understanding shall remain in the congregation of the dead

REVELATION 19:10  and I fell at his feet to worship him and he said see thou do it not I am thy fellowservant and of thy brethren that have the testimony of  JESUS  worship  GOD  --- for the testimony of  JESUS  is the spirit of prophecy

ISAIAH 51:12  I even I am  HE  that comforteth  --  you who art thou that thou shouldest be afraid of a man that shall die and of the son of man which shall be made as grass

PSALM 33:20  OUR  SOUL  WAITETH  FOR  THE  LORD  ---  HE  IS  OUR  HELP AND  OUR  SHIELD ---

PSALM 124:8  OUR  HELP  IS  IN  THE  NAME  OF  THE  LORD  WHO  MADE  HEAVEN  AND  EARTH

PSALM 60:11  GIVE  US  HELP  FROM  TROUBLE  FOR  VAIN  IS  THE  HELP  OF  MAN

ISAIAH 48:12  hearken unto me o jacob and israel  MY  called  I  AM  HE  I  AM  THE  FIRST  I  ALSO  AM  THE  LAST

JOHN 3:34  for  HE  whom  GOD  hath sent speaketh the words of  GOD  ---  for GOD giveth not the spirit by measure unto  HIM

--3:35--  THE  FATHER  LOVETH  THE  SON   and hath given --all  things--  into  HIS  hand

PSALM 73:25  WHOM  HAVE  I  IN  HEAVEN  BUT  THEE  AND  THERE  IS  NONE  UPON  EARTH  THAT  I  DESIRE  BUT  THEE 

WARNING  

ROMANS 1:18   for the wrath of  GOD  is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who hold the truth in unrighteousness 

EZEKIEL 3:18  when I say unto the wicked thou shalt surely die and thou givest him not warning nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way to save his life the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity but his blood will I require at thine hand

NAHUM 1:15  behold upon the mountains the feet of him that bringeth good tidings that publisheth peace  0 judah keep thy solemn feasts perform thy vows for the wicked shall no more pass through thee he is utterly cut off

ISAIAH 43:25  I  EVEN  AM  HE  that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake and will not remember thy sins

JEREMIAH 14:10  thus saith  THE  LORD  unto this people thus have they loved to wander they have not refrained their feet therefore  THE  LORD  doth not accept them  ---  HE  will now remember their iniquity and visit their sins

PSALM 119:101  I have refrained my feet from every evil way that I might keep thy word 

2 TIMOTHY 2:19  nevertheless the foundation of  GOD  standeth sure having this seal  THE  LORD  knoweth them that are  HIS  and let every one that nameth the name of  CHRIST  depart from iniquity 

ROMANS 10:13  FOR  WHOSOEVER  SHALL  CALL  UPON  THE  NAME  OF  THE  LORD  SHALL  BE  SAVED 

ACTS 3:26  unto you first  GOD  having raised up  HIS  SON  sent  HIM  to bless you in turning away every one of you from his iniquities 

ACTS 20:26  wherefore I take you to record this day that I am pure from the blood of all men 

--20:27--  for I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of  GOD 

ACTS 20:31  therefore watch and remember that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears 

EZEKIEL 3:20  again when a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness and commit iniquity and I lay a stumbling block before him he shall die because thou hast not given him warning he shall die in his sin and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered but his blood will I require at thine hand 

ROMANS 15:4  for whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope 

MATTHEW 7:21  not every one that saith unto  ME  LORD  LORD  shall enter into the kingdom of heaven but he that doeth the will of  MY  FATHER  which is in heaven 

--7:22--  many will say to  ME  in that day  LORD  LORD  have we not prophesied in your name and in thy name have cast out devils and in thy name done many wonderful works 

--7:23--  and then I will profess unto them I never knew you depart from me you that work iniquity

EZEKIEL 33:7  so thou o son of man I have set thee a watchman unto the house of israel therefore thou shalt hear the word at  MY  mouth and warn them from  ME

--33:8-- when I say unto the wicked o wicked man thou shalt surely die if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way that wicked man shall die in his iniquity but his blood will I require at thine hand 

--33:9-- nevertheless if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it if he do not turn from his way he shall die in his iniquity but thou hast delivered thy soul

EZEKIEL 18:23  have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die saith  THE  LORD  GOD  and not that he should return from his ways and live 

--18:24-- but when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness and commtteth iniquity and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth shall he live all his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned in his trespass that he hath trespassed and in his sin that he hath sinned in them shall he die 

PSALM 119:160  thy word is true from the beginning and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth forever 

PSALM 119:155  SALVATION  IS  FAR  FROM  THE  WICKED  FOR  THEY  SEEK  NOT  THY  STATUTES 

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

"I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God,

to present your bodies as a living sacrifice,

holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship"

The walking dead. Only as a Christian!

The body of man/woman made up of many parts.

The body of Christ made up of many men/women.

• Loved it! 1

ALL  THE  WORDS  OF  THIS  LIFE  ---  OR  JUST  SOME

2 CORINTHIANS 10:14  for we stretch not ourselves beyond our measure as though we reached not unto you for we are come as far as to you also in preaching the gospel of  CHRIST 

--10:15-- not boasting of things without our measure that is of other mens labors but having hope ---when your faith is increased--- that we shall be enlarged by you according to our rule abundantly 

ROMANS 12:1  I beseech you therefore brethren by the mercies of  GOD  that you present your bodies a living sacrifice holy acceptable unto  GOD  which is your reasonable service 

--12:2-- and be not conformed to this world but be you transformed by the renewing of your mind that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect ---will of  GOD---

--12:3--  for I say ---through the grace given unto me to every man that is among you not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think but to think soberly according as  GOD  hath dealt to every man ---the measure of faith---

TITUS 2:11  for the grace of  GOD  that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men 

--2:12-- teaching us that denying ungodliness and worldly lusts we should live -- soberly  --  righteously  --  and  godly in this present world --

2 PETER 3:18  BUT  --GROW--  IN  GRACE  AND  ---  in the knowledge of our  LORD  AND  SAVIOUR  JESUS  CHRIST  to  HIM  be glory both now and for ever  AMEN

ROMANS 12:5  so we being many are one body in  CHRIST  and every one members one of another 

2 CORINTHIANS 4:6  for  GOD  who commanded the light to shine out of darkness hath shined in our hearts to give the light ---of the knowledge--- of the glory of  GOD  in the face of  JESUS  CHRIST

ROMANS 2:11  ---  FOR  THERE  IS  NO  RESPECT  OF  PERSONS  WITH  GOD ---

PROVERBS 11:9  an hypocrite with his mouth destroyeth his neighbor but through knowledge shall the just be delivered 

PROVERBS 14:7 go from the presence of a foolish man when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge 

PROVERBS 8:8  all the words of  MY  mouth are in righteousness there is nothing froward or perverse in them 

--8:9-- they are all plain to him that understandeth and right to them that find knowledge

2 PETER 1:2  grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of  GOD  and of  JESUS  OUR  LORD

--1:3--  according as  HIS  divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness through the knowledge of  HIM   that hath called us to glory and virtue 

--1:4-- whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises that by these you might be partakers of  ---THE  DIVINE  NATURE--- having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust ---

--1:5-- and beside this giving all diligence add to your faith virtue and to virtue knowledge 

PROVERBS 2:3  --yea if-- thou criest after knowledge and liftest up thy voice for understanding

--2:4-- if-- thou seekest her as silver and searchest for her as for hidden treasures 

--2:5-- then shalt thou understand the fear of  THE  LORD  --- and find the knowledge of  GOD ---

--2:6--  FOR  THE  LORD  GIVETH  WISDOM  OUT  OF  HIS  MOUTH  COMETH  KNOWLEDGE  AND  UNDERSTANDING

ACTS 5:20  go stand and speak in the temple to the people ---ALL  THE  WORDS  OF  THIS  LIFE---

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.36
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  7.10
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

2 Peter 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy;

thereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto

a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawn,

and the day star arise in your hearts:

"as", or "like" normally forms the construction

of an analogy... @steve morrow

DOCTRINE 

EPHESIANS 4:14  that we henceforth be no more children tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine by the sleight of men and cunning craftiness whereby they lie in wait to deceive 

JOHN 7:16  JESUS  answered them and said my doctrine is not mine but  HIS  that sent  ME 

--7:17--  IF  --  a man will do  HIS  will he shall know of the doctrine whether it be of  GOD  or whether I speak of myself 

--7:18--  he that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory but he that seeketh  HIS  glory that sent him the same is true and no unrighteousness is in him 

DEUTERONOMY 32:2  MY  doctrine shall drop as the rain  MY  speech shall distill as the dew as the small rain upon the tender herb and as the showers upon the grass

PROVERBS 4:2  for I give you good doctrine forsake you not  MY  law 

TITUS 2:1  BUT  SPEAK  THOU  THE  THINGS  WHICH  BECOME  SOUND  DOCTRINE 

ROMANS 16:17  now I beseech you brethren mark them which ---which cause divisions--- and offences contrary to the doctrine which you have learned and avoid them 

PROVERBS 21:30  there is no wisdom nor understanding nor counsel against   THE  LORD

MATTHEW 15:9  but in vain they do worship  ME  teaching for doctrines  --- the commandments of men ---

LUKE 4:32  and they were astonished at  HIS  doctrine for  HIS  word was with power 

HEBREWS 13:9  be not carried about with diverse and strange doctrines for it is a good thing that the heart be established with -- grace -- not with meats which have not profited them that have been occupied therein 

1 TIMOTHY 4:1  now the spirit speaketh expressly that in the latter times some will shall depart from the faith giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils

JEREMIAH 10:8  but they are altogether brutish and foolish the stock is a doctrine of vanities 

2 THESSALONIANS 2:10  and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them --- that perish --- because they received not the love of the truth that they might be saved 

COLOSSIANS 2:22  which all are ---to perish--- with the using after --- the commandments and doctrines of men ---

1 CORINTHIANS 1:10  now I beseech you brethren by the name of our  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST  that you all speak the same thing and that there be no divisions among you but that you be perfectly joined together in the same judgment 

1 TIMOTHY 6:3  if any man teach otherwise and consent not to wholesome words --- even the words of our  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST --- AND  TO  THE  DOCTRINE --- which is according to godliness ---

--6:4-- he is proud knowing nothing but doting about questions and strifes of words whereof cometh envy strife evil surmisings 

--6:5-- perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds and destitute of the truth supposing that gain is godliness from such withdraw thyself 

--6:6--  BUT  GODLINESS  WITH  CONTENTMENT  IS  GREAT  GAIN

TITUS 1:1  paul a servant of  GOD  and an apostle of  JESUS  CHRIST  according to the faith of  GODS  elect and the acknowledging of the truth which is after  --godliness--

1 TIMOTHY 4:6  if thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things thou shalt be a good minister of  JESUS  CHRIST  nourished up in the --- words of faith --- and of good doctrine --- whereunto thou hast attained 

2 JOHN 1:9  WHOSOEVER  TRANSGRESSETH  AND  ABIDETH  NOT  IN  THE  DOCTRINE  OF  CHRIST  ---HATH  NOT  GOD --- HE  THAT  ABIDETH  IN  THE  DOCTRINE  OF  CHRIST  ---  HE  HATH  BOTH  THE  FATHER  AND  THE  SON 

--1:10--  if there come --any-- unto you and bring not this doctrine --- receive him not into your house --- neither bid him  GOD  speed 

--1:11--  for he that biddeth him  GOD  speed is partaker of his evil deeds

PHILIPPIANS 2:21  for all seek their own not the things which are  JESUS  CHRISTS 

LUKE 21:36  watch you therefore and pray always that you may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass and to stand before ---THE  SON  OF  MAN---

DOCTRINE  

DULL  OF  HEARING

2 TIMOTHY 3:16  --ALL  SCRIPTURE--  is given by inspiration of  GOD  and is profitable for  --DOCTRINE--  for reproof  --  for correction  --  for instruction in righteousness

COLOSSIANS 1:21  and you that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works yet now hath  HE  reconciled 

--1:22--  in the body of  HIS  flesh through death to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in  HIS  sight 

--1:23--  IF  YOU  CONTINUE  ---  in the faith grounded and settled --- and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel --- which you have heard and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven whereof I paul am made a minister 

PROVERBS 12:17  he that speaketh truth showeth forth righteousness but a false witness deceit

PROVERBS 28:9  HE  THAT  TURNETH  AWAY  HIS  EAR  FROM  HEARING  THE  LAW  EVEN  HIS  PRAYER  SHALL  BE  ABOMINATION

--28:10--  whoso causeth the righteous to go astray in an evil way he shall fall himself unto his own pit but the upright shall have good things in possession 

MARK 10:18  and  JESUS  said unto him --- why callest thou  ME  good  ---  there is none good but one that is  GOD  ---

ISAIAH 52:7   how beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth  --GOOD  TIDINGS--  that publisheth peace that bringeth  --GOOD  TIDINGS  OF  GOOD-- THAT PUBLISHETH SALVATION  --  that saith unto zion  THY  GOD  REIGNETH

PSALM 33:4  FOR  THE  WORD  OF  THE  LORD  IS  RIGHT  AND  ALL  HIS  WORKS  ARE  DONE  IN  TRUTH

PSALM 28:5   because they regard not the works of  THE  LORD  nor the operation of  HIS  hands  ---  HE  shall destroy them and not build them up

PSALM 127:1  EXCEPT  THE  LORD  BUILD  THE  HOUSE  ---  they labor in vain that build it  ---  except  THE  LORD  keep the city the watchman waketh but in vain

PROVERBS 8:7 for  MY  mouth shall speak truth and wickedness is an abomination to  MY  lips 

PROVERBS 8:14  counsel is --MINE-- and sound wisdom  ---  I  AM  UNDERSTANDING  I  HAVE  STENGTH ---

PROVERBS 24:3  through wisdom is an house builded and by understanding is it established 

2 TIMOTHY 2:7  consider what I say and  THE  LORD  give thee understanding in  --ALL  THINGS--

PROVERBS 21:16  the man that wandereth out of the way of understanding shall remain in the congregation of the dead 

JOHN 14:6  JESUS  saith unto him  --- I  AM  THE  WAY  --  THE  TRUTH  --  AND  THE  LIFE  --- NO  MAN  COMETH  UNTO  THE  FATHER  BUT  BY  ME ---

JOHN 6:63  it is the spirit that quickeneth the felsh profiteth nothing the words that I speak unto you they are spirit and they are life 

HEBREWS 5:9  and being made perfect   HE   became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey  HIM 

--5:10-- called of  GOD  an high priest after the order of melchisedec 

--5:11--  OF  WHOM  WE  HAVE  MANY  THINGS  TO  SAY  AND  HARD  TO  BE  UTTERED  ---  SEEING  YOU  ARE  DULL  OF  HEARING ---

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,249
  • Content Per Day:  1.95
  • Days Won:  20

On 12/25/2023 at 12:03 AM, ayin jade said:

These (similar) verses have always hit a chord with me.

Isaiah 40
6 The voice said, Cry! And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the beauty of it is as the flower of the field.
7 The grass withers, the flower fades, because the Spirit of the LORD blows on it; surely the people is grass.
8 The grass withers, the flower fades; but the Word of our God shall stand forever.

1 Peter 1
24 For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of men as the flower of the grass. The grass withers, and its flower falls out,
25 but the Word of the Lord endures forever. And this is the Word preached as gospel to you.

These scriptures are so beautiful and so true. It is amazing how fast almost 7 decades have passed for me and to try to explain it to a younger person is very hard.  I keep trying though since I hope to have 20 more years to speak Jesus into the ears he brings around me.  

• Loved it! 1