Starise

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Content Per Day:  9.76
  • Days Won:  149

This has been a prevailing thought here as some get discouraged. It has been said that we are like little drops of water that alone aren't much, but when we come together we pool up and become a river. Rivers can do mighty things. God made us to be a river that swiftly knocks the schemes of the enemy over and drowns them.

How can it be that victors are disallusioned and depressed? I know, I've been there. It's been called  stinkin' thinkin'. Remember God died for you PERSONALLY and he cares for you PERSONALLY. In times of trial and trouble it can seem hopeless, but let's not forget who has the rudder people. " For ALL things work together for GOOD for those who love the Lord and are CALLED according to His purposes." ALL THINGS. Bad things? Yes even bad things.

I think most of us have capabilities we don't foster or trust God to use us in. You say you are bedridden? Nothing is more powerful than the prayers of the righteous in Christ. NOTHING. You can PRAY. Not just pray, but pray with faith. Pray believing. God rewards those who trust in Him and is a rewarder of those who persistently ask in Him.

We as humans want immediate feedback to our requests and we sometimes see them. Other times that feedback isn't necessary because we have the FAITH. Having FAITH as a grain of mustard seed is all you need. As the Roman centureon said, " Lord I believe, help my unbelief".

What else can YOU do besides pray? What gifts has the Lord given you? You don't need to have a visible church poisiton to be used. Remember, little drops. Do your drop thing whatever it is. Do it wholeheartedly as to the Lord. Don't let legalists insist you do something their way. Do it God's way and DON'T ever look back.

Skeptics are a dime a dozen, and history has already shown that most often the side of the skeptics as in " "it can't be done" are just blowing hot air, as most of what they say can't be done HAS been done. With GOd ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. How many things people? ALL THINGS>

If God leads you to do it DO IT!!. This isn't a time for looking back. This isn't a time for meandering. This isn't a time to second guess. This is a time to move forward in HIs power and do His purposes. Don't look at what you are incapable of and instead look at what you are capable of.

Don't worry about the skeptics. As Margaret Thatcher was quoted as saying-

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.

For goodness sakes, we have the ok of the creator of the universe behind us. What else do we need? Faith in the One who is justified in the confidence we give Him should cast away all doubts and fears. We can move nothing. He can move mountains through us .

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,587
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

58 minutes ago, Starise said:

One who is justified in the confidence we give Him should cast away all doubts and fears. We can move nothing. He can move mountains through us .

Hi Starwise,

I think he has said I can move mountains through Him. Must say I haven't found a literal mountain that I have been given desire to move. I pretty much like them where God has set them.

But; the point, I believe, isthat  I can do nothing of consequence without His blessing, nor can I be a blessing to Him  until He is a blessing to me. The  blessing ( For me) comes by the faith of Jesus, the awareness of the strength of that faith as revealed  and utilized by the Holy Spirit within me.

If I ( me personally) go about out ahead of God's blessing and ahead of his timing I am out on a limb so to speak cutting off that limb from behind me. I will then soon suffer a great fall of my own pride and self will. Sometimes, often even God is saying not now, instead sit and take in whatI am doing to this generation. I will call you when It is time, my timing. Learn patience be humble seek not your own ways wait upon my reveal of my ways to be applied. In the meantime read my word study my word, pray over my word and be ready, look up. look up with  the heart while looking down and prayerfully pondering my word the scriptures the epistles, the one gospel that of Yeshua.

Do I get disheartened? No I really don't. Perhaps I am too ignorant to get that way, I don't know. I just know God brought me to Him, in answer to prayer of those that had long been deceased by the time He saw it was fit time for me to hear from the Holy Spirit about  Yeshua, and for me to be turned about to Yeshua seeing he is Lord.

And so I need not be gratified in seeing the fruitfulness of the harvest. It will be exactly, precisely so, as God has foreknown and predestined with many saved out from destruction as has given to His son, of whom his son loses not a one. My own hope is certain  for it is placed in Jesus. And therfore I do not get discouraged by events of this day  nor of that hour, not long as I am capable of seeing foreward to that which  the Word states is the end, a new beginning.

-and there will be a new heaven and a new earth and a new Jerusalem... 

“Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”- The end, the hope certain of the new beginning.

Rejoice! 

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Content Per Day:  9.76
  • Days Won:  149

1 minute ago, Neighbor said:

Hi Starwise,

Actually He has said I can move mountains through Him. must say I haven't found a literal mountain that I have been given desire to move I pretty much like them where God has set them.

But; the point, I believe, isthat  I can do nothing of consequence without His blessing, nor can I be a blessing to Him  until He is a blessing to me. The  blessing ( For me) comes by the faith of Jesus, the awareness of the strength of that faith as revealed  and utilized by the Holy Spirit within me.

If I ( me personally) go about out ahead of God's blessing and ahead of his timing I am out on a limb so to speak cutting off that limb from behind me. I will then soon suffer a great fall of my own pride and self will. Sometimes, often even God is saying not now, instead sit and take in whatI am doing to this generation. I will call you when It is time, my timing. Learn patience be humble seek not your own ways wait upon my reveal of my ways to be applied. In the meantime read my word study my word, pray over my word and be ready, look up. look up with  the heart while looking down and prayerfully pondering my word the scriptures the epistles, the one gospel that of Yeshua.

Do I get disheartened? No I really don't. Perhaps I am too ignorant to get that way, I don't know. I just know God brought me to Him, in answer to prayer of those that had long been deceased by the time He saw it was fit time for me to hear from the Holy Spirit about  Yeshua, and for me to be turned about to Yeshua seeing he is Lord.

And so I need not be gratified in seeing the fruitfulness of the harvest. It will be exactly, precisely so, as God has foreknown and predestined with many saved out from destruction as has given to His son, of whom his son loses not a one. My own hope is certain  for it is placed in Jesus. And therfore I do not get discouraged by events of this day  nor of that hour, not long as I am capable of seeing foreward to that which  the Word states is the end, a new beginning.

-and there will be a new heaven and a new earth and a new Jerusalem... 

“Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”- The end, the hope certain of the new beginning.

Rejoice! 

I agree. To be in God's will is to be in the best place for us. The best for us and the best for Him. Who wouldn't want to be in His will? 

The only "I can do nothings" are those who want to do something the wrong way. The best way, the good way is His way.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/4/2023 at 4:39 PM, Starise said:

What else can YOU do besides pray

Pray yes, but also put things into the right perspective. 

Look at what God has done, count your blessing, spend time praising and thanking God for those good things, for hie enabling grace to cope, no matter how badly with the bad things in life.

Remember God good things for us is not health and wealth but a closer relationship with him.

• Thumbs Up 1