• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The woman flees into the wilderness when these two witnesses who come in Jesus name start their occupation of Jerusalem.The woman must stay in the wilderness till they die.1260 days.

Revelation 12 in simple terms...

Revelation 12:6 - 1260 days, the woman is fed the word of God by the two witnesses.   She is in a spiritual wilderness because she believes the Antichrist is the messiah.

Revelation 12:7-9 - Satan is cast down to earth

Revelation 12:10 - the woman believes that Jesus is the messiah and embraces the gospel of salvation.

Revelation 12:14 -the woman flees into the wilderness to escape the persecution of Satan for his remaining time, times, half time

Revelation 12:17 - the Jews who don't flee into the wilderness in time are persecuted by Satan until Jesus returns.

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

God gave power to Pontis Pilate but that doesn't mean his works were good.

God does not called Pontis Pilate - my witness in the bible.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

2 hours ago, douggg said:

Revelation 12 in simple terms...

Revelation 12:6 - 1260 days, the woman is fed the word of God by the two witnesses.   She is in a spiritual wilderness because she believes the Antichrist is the messiah.

Revelation 12:7-9 - Satan is cast down to earth

Revelation 12:10 - the woman believes that Jesus is the messiah and embraces the gospel of salvation.

Revelation 12:14 -the woman flees into the wilderness to escape the persecution of Satan for his remaining time, times, half time

Revelation 12:17 - the Jews who don't flee into the wilderness in time are persecuted by Satan until Jesus returns.

And here you don't comprehend.

The saints who don't flee from Israel when the two witnesses arrive are persecuted untill Christ comes .

They are persecuted for a time,times and a half.1260 days the saints are persecuted while the two witnesses kill and torment other people in Jesus name 

Just like Jesus taught in the gospel.

First the two witnesses and their army comes in Jesus name and decieved many.

Luke 21

And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

Then the saints in Israel are persecuted for not worshiping the beast or taking its mark which them who come in Jesus name administers.

12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.

14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:

15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.

But you want to believe that them who come in Jesus name killing and tormenting people are good christians doing the work of the Lord.You are never going to understand if you don't know the difference between good and bad.

God gave Pontis Pilate power just as the two witnesses have power to give orders .

John 19:11

Jesus answered, “You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above. Therefore the one who handed me over to you is guilty of a greater sin.”

Jesus also called some of his servants wicked.

Luke 12:45-46

But suppose the servant says to himself, ‘My master is taking a long time in coming,’ and he then begins to beat the other servants, both men and women, and to eat and drink and get drunk.
The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the unbelievers.

But you believe they are going their masters work by beating the other servants.You believe it's good to torment and kill other people in Jesus name That's where me and you differ.I know Jesus said not to do those things in the gospel.You ignore the gospel.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

And just so you know.Its not the beast from the abyss that has power in Jerusalem for the final 42 months before Christ comes.It is two horns.Two horns is who has power over Jerusalem for  42 months.

Two lambs  horns 

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

Revelation 11

But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

And just so you know.Its not the beast from the abyss that has power in Jerusalem for the final 42 months before Christ comes.It is two horns.Two horns is who has power over Jerusalem for  42 months.

Two lambs  horns 

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

No.   The second beast with two horns like a lamb is the false prophet.

The beast-king that reigns for 42 months is the mortally wounded but healed head king on the first beast, that comes out of the nations (the Gentiles).

In Revelation 11:2, the Gentiles tread down Jerusalem 42 months.    In Revelation 13:5, the beast king reigns for 42 months.

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, douggg said:

The beast-king that reigns for 42 months is the mortally wounded but healed head king on the first beast, that comes out of the nations (the Gentiles).

In Revelation 11:2, the Gentiles tread down Jerusalem 42 months.    In Revelation 13:5, the beast king reigns for 42 months.

The beast with two horns is the one that has authority for those 42 months .

The false prophet that comes in Jesus name will be occupying Jerusalem for 42 months performing all sorts of miracles .

In Jesus name.

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

They will be occupying Jerusalem for 42 months while the two witnesses give them orders.

Revelation 11

But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

You just love them who perform miracles In Jesus name .Especially while they are killing and tormenting people in Jesus name.

Revelation 11

And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

And this corresponds perfectly as to when the king of the north gives Israel an army of gentiles to occupy Jerusalem for a time,times and a half.An army that is quickly becoming more evangelical by the day if you haven't been paying attention to it.

Daniel 11:31

31 “His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.

47 minutes ago, douggg said:

31 His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.

PS

Just in case you didn't know.

The command given to these "Christian" armed forces (in the above verse)for them to destroy their enemies is the command to fire.

And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

FIRE COMMANDS

B-73. Fire commands are oral orders issued by leaders to focus and distribute fires as required achieving decisive effects against the enemy. They allow leaders to rapidly and concisely articulate their firing instructions using a standard format (Refer to TC 3-20.31-4

Edited by Shilohsfoal

The beast with two horns is the one that has authority for those 42 months .

The beast king out of the sea rules for 42 months, Revelation 13:5.    The second beast is under the beast-king's authority.

The false prophet that comes in Jesus name will be occupying Jerusalem for 42 months performing all sorts of miracles .

No, the false prophet will be initially thought by the Jews to be Elijah the prophet.

31 His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.

PS

Just in case you didn't know.

Daniel 11:31 is referring to what Antiochus did.    Daniel 11 doesn't get to the end times until Daniel 11:36.