• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Can you answer these few questions with Bible verses?

What happens the day Jesus returns?

Can you describe the atmosphere?

Can you describe the sky or the earth?

Can you describe what happens to the people in Jerusalem who attacked it and took control of it

The day Jesus returns:    Zechariah 14:1-5.   Revelation 19:11-20:4.   Revelation 14:14-20.   Matthew 24:30b.   Mark 13:26.  Revelation 1:7.  Ezekiel 39:17-21.  Ezkiel 28:17-19.  Daniel 8:25.  Daniel 7:26.  Jude 1:14.   2Thessalonians2:8.

The atmosphere:   Zechariah 14:6-7

The sky:  Revelation 6:12-14.  Mark 13:24-25.   Matthew 24:29.

The earth:  Revelation 8.    Revelation 16.

The people who come up against Jerusalem.   Zechariah 14:12.   Revelation 19:21.

Edited by douggg

47 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

This is what takes place in Jerusalem the day Jesus returns.

2 Peter 3:10
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

There is a great noise

the heavens pass away

the elements on the earth melt.

everything is burned up.

No, what Peter wrote about is what will take place during the Day of the Lord when it comes.    The Day of the Lord is not a 24 hour day. 

The Day of the Lord is an eternal span.    It is subdivided into segments (as I show on my chart).   ...i.e the ToD, then the AoD, then the great tribulation, then Jesus's second coming, then the GWT judgment, then eternity.

It begins when the Antichrist commits the transgression of desolation act in 2Thessalonians2:4, around 3 years into the 7 years.

The destruction of this earth and the works within will take place after the 1000 year reign of Jesus on this present earth is over.    The destruction of this present earth and heaven is in Revelation 20:11 at the time of the GWT (Great White Throne) Judgement.  

Here is my chart that shows everything.

ratpurewindow8.jpg.4f1b7e2f3ad3e5c733c4b85ce0008777.jpg

Edited by douggg

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46

9 hours ago, douggg said:

No, what Peter wrote about is what will take place during the Day of the Lord when it comes.    The Day of the Lord is not a 24 hour day. 

The Day of the Lord is an eternal span.    It is subdivided into segments (as I show on my chart).   ...i.e the ToD, then the AoD, then the great tribulation, then Jesus's second coming, then the GWT judgment, then eternity.

It begins when the Antichrist commits the transgression of desolation act in 2Thessalonians2:4, around 3 years into the 7 years.

The destruction of this earth and the works within will take place after the 1000 year reign of Jesus on this present earth is over.    The destruction of this present earth and heaven is in Revelation 20:11 at the time of the GWT (Great White Throne) Judgement.  

Here is my chart that shows everything.

ratpurewindow8.jpg.4f1b7e2f3ad3e5c733c4b85ce0008777.jpg

I didn't say the world is destroyed on the day of the Lord I said Jerusalem is.

The day of the Lord is when Jesus comes. Thats why it's called the day of the Lord .On that day he will stand on the Mt of olives just as zechariah 14 says.

Or are you saying Zechariah and all the other prophets are wrong?

Zech 14

•  

The day of the Lord

14 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

See,when your read of the nations that attacked Jerusalem and have taken it at the beginning of zeck 14 where Zechariah is talking about the day of the Lord,you are reading about the beast from the abyss and the ten nation Confederacy that is destroyed when Christ comes.All the people that come against Jerusalem are consumed on the day of the Lord just as Zechariah says. The beast and the false prophet are cast into the lake of fire which will be over Jerusalem on that day.They will be alive at the time.

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Now do you want to explain why you think the word of God is wrong and zech 14 isn't about the day of the Lord when the Lord stands upon the Mt of olives as the word of God says it is?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

And no Doug.Peter is not wrong

Peter is describing what is taking place in Jerusalem when Christ comes to Jerusalem.He is describing the day of the Lord just as Zechariah and other prophets have described events of that day.Jerusalem will be burned up just as Zechariah described it .The only thing safe on the day in Jerusalem and the surrounding countries are the people whom the Lord saves from destruction.All of them who's names are written in the lambs book of life.

2 Peter 3:10

But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.

Only thing left of  the structures in Jerusalem will be glass.A sea of glass.

And you believe people are running from a statue.

Doug,common sense is your friend.You should embrace it .

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I didn't say the world is destroyed on the day of the Lord I said Jerusalem is.

You quoted 2Peter3:10 which is about the destruction of this present earth.

10But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

The day of the Lord is when Jesus comes. Thats why it's called the day of the Lord .On that day he will stand on the Mt of olives just as zechariah 14 says.

One segment of the day of the Lord is when Jesus comes.     Another segment of the day of the Lord is what Peter wrote about in 2Peter3:10.

Or are you saying Zechariah and all the other prophets are wrong?

No, I am saying that you don't understand the concept of the day of Lord.  It is comprised of segments, in sequential order.

ratpurewindow8.jpg.e4730e9e785ee5133b383e517557316d.jpg

Edited by douggg

30 minutes ago, douggg said:

You quoted 2Peter3:10 which is about the destruction of this present earth.

10But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

One segment of the day of the Lord is when Jesus comes.     Another segment of the day of the Lord is what Peter wrote about in 2Peter3:10.

No, I am saying that you don't understand the concept of the day of Lord.  It is comprised of segments, in sequential order.

ratpurewindow8.jpg.e4730e9e785ee5133b383e517557316d.jpg

False I quoted 2 Peter which is about the day of the Lord just as zech 14 is about the day of the Lord.

Zechariah says the Lord shall stand on the Mt of olives on the day of the Lord.

You interpret it as the Lord will stand on the Mt of olives for 1000 years which is false .He stand on the Mt of olives on that day he comes.Not 1000 years.

Everything in Jerusalem (except the saints)where the Lord is will be burned up just as Peter said will happen on the day of the Lord.You say nothing will burn in Jerusalem which is in conflict with everything written about that day.

Christ comes in the clouds of heaven which is full of fire,smoke and brimstone.

Revelation 14

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

You claim nothing is burned up ,yet scripture shows that Jesus coming is a very hot day in which many people are burned up.The elements on the ground are burned up just as Peter says.Jerusalem will be a sea of glass.

You claim the people in Jerusalem are fleeing from a statue which is nonsense.People don't flee from statues.They will flee the things that are terrifying them and it's not a stupid statue.

Here Jesus describes his coming.

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory

No one is fleeing from a stupid statue.They are fleeing from the signs they see in the heavens and the heavens shaking,and the things coming on the earth.A stature does not cause that kind of tribulation.

common sense is your friend,embrace it.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

1 minute ago, Shilohsfoal said:

False I quoted 2 Peter which is about the day of the Lord just as zech 14 is about the day of the Lord.

2Peter3:10 is about the destruction of this present earth.

When Jesus returns, this present earth is not destroyed, but continues for a thousand years.

3 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You interpret it as the Lord will stand on the Mt of olives for 1000 years which is false .He stand on the Mt of olives on that day he comes.Not 1000 years.

Don't be ridiculous.   I never said that Jesus would stand of the Mt. of Olives for 1000 years.

4 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Everything in Jerusalem where the Lord is will be burned up just as Peter said will happen on the day of the Lord.You say nothing will burn in Jerusalem which is in conflict with everything written about that day.

2Peter3:10 is about the entire earth and the works therein destroyed.

7 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You claim the people in Jerusalem are fleeing from a statue which is nonsense.People don't flee from statues.They will flee the things that are terrifying them and it's not a stupid statue.

The abomination of desolation standing on the temple mount will be the visible signal that Jesus says for them in Judea to flee to the mountains... because it signals the beginning of the great tribulation.   Matthew 24:15-21.

btw, that statue image of the beast king - the false prophet will require people to worship or die.

Revelation 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

3 hours ago, douggg said:

2Peter3:10 is about the destruction of this present earth.

When Jesus returns, this present earth is not destroyed, but continues for a thousand years.

Don't be ridiculous.   I never said that Jesus would stand of the Mt. of Olives for 1000 years.

2Peter3:10 is about the entire earth and the works therein destroyed.

The abomination of desolation standing on the temple mount will be the visible signal that Jesus says for them in Judea to flee to the mountains... because it signals the beginning of the great tribulation.   Matthew 24:15-21.

btw, that statue image of the beast king - the false prophet will require people to worship or die.

Revelation 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Revelation 13:15 has nothing to do with the abomination of desolation.

Revelation 13:15 takes place 3.5 years before the abomination of desolation Is placed in Jerusalem by the armed forces.

The abomination of desolation causes great tribulation.Its not a stature to be admired by someone The great tribulation looks like this.

Revelation 6

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Yet you believe a statue causes great tribulation.Rediculous

37 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Yet you believe a statue causes great tribulation.Rediculous

Please stop saying what I believe.    I will say what I believe and you can copy and paste it if you want.   But don't be bearing false witness of what I believe.

I have not said the statue image "causes" great tribulation.

The statue image of the beast king that the false prophet has made and setup on the temple mount will trigger the beginning of the time period called the great tribulation.    

That the statue image of the beast king is the abomination of desolation - was prefigured in Daniel 11:31 by what Antiochus IV did - which was to setup a statue image of Zeus in the temple.

31And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

37 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Revelation 13:15 takes place 3.5 years before the abomination of desolation Is placed in Jerusalem by the armed forces.

From the time the abomination of desolation is setup until Jesus's return is 1335 days.   Daniel 12:11-12.

3.5 years is 1260 days.

The day that Jesus returns, these scriptures say what will happen on that day...

Zechariah 14:1-5.   Revelation 19:11-20:4.   Revelation 14:14-20.   Matthew 24:30b.   Mark 13:26.  Revelation 1:7.  Ezekiel 39:17-21.  Ezkiel 28:17-19.  Daniel 8:25.  Daniel 7:26.  Jude 1:14.   2Thessalonians2:8.

There is not going to be a nuclear explosion in Jerusalem, which would destroy the city, the temple mount, and everyone within, and make it uninhabitable.

Edited by douggg

6 minutes ago, douggg said:

Please stop saying what I believe.    I will say what I believe and you can copy and paste it if you want.   But don't be bearing false witness of what I believe.

The statue image of the beast king that the false prophet has made and setup on the temple mount with trigger the beginning the time period called the great tribulation.    

That the statue image of the beast king is the abomination of desolation - was prefigured in Daniel 11:31 by what Antiochus IV did - which was to setup a statue image of Zeus in the temple.

31And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

From the time the abomination of desolation is setup until Jesus's return is 1335 days.   Daniel 12:11-12.

3.5 years is 1260 days.

The day that Jesus returns, these scriptures say what will happen on that day...

Zechariah 14:1-5.   Revelation 19:11-20:4.   Revelation 14:14-20.   Matthew 24:30b.   Mark 13:26.  Revelation 1:7.  Ezekiel 39:17-21.  Ezkiel 28:17-19.  Daniel 8:25.  Daniel 7:26.  Jude 1:14.   2Thessalonians2:8.

There is not going to be a nuclear explosion in Jerusalem, which would destroy the city, the temple mount, and everyone within, and make it uninhabitable.

A statue does not cause great tribulation .

You keep saying it triggers great tribulation so you are saying it but you are wrong .A statue does not cause great tribulation.Its utterly ridiculous .The armed forces which place the abomination of desolation in Jerusalem are not going to set up some ridiculous statue thinking it will make Jerusalem desolate.Statues dont cause desolation.Statues don't do anything.

Common sense.

And no,Jesus does not come 1335 days after the abomination of desolation is placed. The abomination of desolation is placed 1290 days after the daily sacrifice it abolished.

Jesus comes on the day the the abomination of desolation is placed.

This is when the great tribulation begins.Jesus comes and raises the dead when the great tribulation begins as seen in these verses.

Daniel 12:1-2

And at that time Michael the great prince shall stand up, that stands over the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of tribulation, such tribulation as has not been from the time that there was a nation on the earth until that time: at that time thy people shall be delivered, even every one that is written in the book.

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to reproach and everlasting shame.