• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

32 minutes ago, douggg said:

1260 days is the first half of 7 years.   The other timeframed events are in the second half of the 7 years.

first half

1260 days, Revelation 11:3, Revelation 12:6

second half

3 1/2 days, Revelation 11:9

a time, times, half time, Revelation 12:14, Daniel 7:25, Daniel 12:7

42 months, Revelation 11:2, Revelation 13:5

According to Daniel 12,All these things are completed in 3.5 years highlighted below.

Daniel 12:7

The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, “It will be for a time, times and half a time. When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed.”

Are you saying Daniel is wrong?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

17 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Because you agreed the great tribulation begins in Daniel 12.

Specifically in Daniel 12:11-12.   1335 days before Jesus returns.   See my chart below.

The great tribulation lasts 1335 days, the timeframe between the AoD setup and Jesus's return.

compoinetsofthesevenyearsinRevelaiton5update.jpg.ab484fffbba89a45880853b92e3ad744.jpg

Edited by douggg

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

17 minutes ago, douggg said:

Specifically in Daniel 12:11-12.   1335 days before Jesus returns.   See my chart below.

The great tribulation lasts 1335 days, the timeframe between the AoD setup and Jesus's return.

compoinetsofthesevenyearsinRevelaiton5update.jpg.ab484fffbba89a45880853b92e3ad744.jpg

I say this jokingly and with deep respect—- you two should get a room!

38 minutes ago, RevReveal said:

I say this jokingly and with deep respect—- you two should get a room!

A lot of going back and forth for sure.   Everyone though is welcome to participate.

Edited by douggg

3 hours ago, douggg said:

Scripture shows Jesus coming and raising the dead in Daniel 12:2.

Daniel 12:1-2

And at that time Michael the great prince shall stand up, that stands over the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of tribulation, such tribulation as has not been from the time that there was a nation on the earth until that time: at that time thy people shall be delivered, even every one that is written in the book.

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to reproach and everlasting shame.

Or are you saying Jesus doesn't come and raise the dead in Daniel 12:2?

Do you believe someone else is calling the dead out of their graves in Daniel 12:2?

What makes you think Jesus returns 1335 days after the resurrection,?

5 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

If the great tribulation is at this time as Daniel says in Daniel 12:1,then you must believe this is when the abomination of desolation is used.

"At that time" in Daniel 12:1 is referring to the time of end when the beast king of Daniel 11:36 first starts ruling (he rules 42 months after the two witnesses's 1260 days).   See my chart below.

See "day 1185, AoD, image of the beast-king", typed in?    1335 days before Jesus returns.

compoinetsofthesevenyearsinRevelaiton5update.jpg.cbc4f911f036f6a7992d36a37d14a158.jpg 

If the great tribulation is at this time as Daniel says in Daniel 12:1,then you must believe this is when the abomination of desolation is used.

Not "used", but setup.   Daniel 12:11-12.

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

I say the abomination that causes desolation is used to destroy and innihilate many as scripture shows in Daniel 11:44.

The abomination of desolation will be an abomination - i.e. something detestable, setup on the temple mount.    Which will make the temple mount desolate from worship of the One True God.    i.e no worship of God going on - on the temple mount during the time that the statue image of the beast is standing there.

Daniel 11:44 is not about the abomination of desolation, but about fierce reaction of the beast-king to be attacked from the east and north.

Daniel 11:45 is about where the beast-king finally meets his end - "in the glorious holy mountain" i.e. the temple mount, Mount Moriah. 

Daniel 11:45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

The beast-king, the false prophet, the abomination of desolation statue image animated by Satan within, will all be on the temple mount when Jesus returns. 

Revelation19.jpg.3db335cbbe1a4daacacb65bdc6e29e81.jpg

Edited by douggg

19 minutes ago, douggg said:

"At that time" in Daniel 12:1 is referring to the time of end when the beast king of Daniel 11:36 first starts ruling (he rules 42 months after the two witnesses's 1260 days).   See my chart below.

See "day 1185, AoD, image of the beast-king", typed in?    1335 days before Jesus returns.

compoinetsofthesevenyearsinRevelaiton5update.jpg.cbc4f911f036f6a7992d36a37d14a158.jpg 

Not "used", but setup.   Daniel 12:11-12.

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

The abomination of desolation will be an abomination - i.e. something detestable, setup on the temple mount.    Which will make the temple mount desolate from worship of the One True God.    i.e no worship of God going on - on the temple mount during the time that the statue image of the beast is standing there.

Daniel 11:44 is not about the abomination of desolation, but about fierce reaction of the beast-king to be attacked from the east and north.

Daniel 11:45 is about where the beast-king finally meets his end - "in the glorious holy mountain" i.e. the temple mount, Mount Moriah. 

Daniel 11:45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

The beast-king, the false prophet, the abomination of desolation statue image animated by Satan within, will all be on the temple mount when Jesus returns. 

Revelation19.jpg.3db335cbbe1a4daacacb65bdc6e29e81.jpg

So  you believe the king of the north who dies in 11:45 starts to reign in Daniel 12:1.

That's silly.

How can the son of perdition reign after he's dead ?

Daniel 11:45

And he shall plant the tents of his palace between the seas and the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and no one will help him.

This man of sin dies when Christ comes just as Paul wrote in 2 Thes 2.

2 Thes 2

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Christ then raises the dead in Daniel 12:2

Edited by Shilohsfoal

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So  you believe the king of the north who dies in 11:45 starts to reign in Daniel 12:1.

Daniel 11:45 the king who meets his end is not the king of the north in that verse.   The king who meets his end is the king of the West in that verse.

----------------------------------------

No, Daniel 12 is not the continuation of Daniel 11:45.     Daniel 12 begins a new segment about time of the end events.

Daniel 11:36-39 is a segment

Daniel 11:40-45 is a segment

Daniel 12:1- 13 is a segment    

35 minutes ago, douggg said:

Daniel 11:45 the king who meets his end is not the king of the north in that verse.   The king who meets his end is the king of the West in that verse.

----------------------------------------

No, Daniel 12 is not the continuation of Daniel 11:45.     Daniel 12 begins a new segment about time of the end events.

Daniel 11:36-39 is a segment

Daniel 11:40-45 is a segment

Daniel 12:1- 13 is a segment    

Daniel didn't change the subject.But you are trying to.

Show me where Daniel says anything about a king of the west.

Daniel 11

40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

Try not to take one verse out of context this time.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

8 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Daniel didn't change the subject.But you are trying to.

Show me where Daniel says anything about a king of the west.

35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.

36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

Daniel 11:36 picks up in the time of the end from verse 35.   The king in verse 36 is the beast-king of Revelation 13, who has claimed to be god.

That person become the beast-king because the ten kings, i.e. ten leaders of the Roman Empire manifested in the end times as the EU, in Revelation 17:17 hand their kingdom over to him.

17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

Becoming the king of the EU, or more appropriately the dictator of the EU, makes him the King of the West.

-----------------------------------------------

All nations from the four directions of the compass will be drawn into the middle east at the end of the 7 years.

nations of the West.

nations of the South

nations of the North

nations of the East.

Edited by douggg