IGNORED

The harlot church system is in bed with the Kings of the earth, and with the ways of the world.

Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/18/2023 at 11:16 AM, Stewardofthemystery said:

Lol 😂 

On 12/18/2023 at 10:57 PM, AFlameOfFire said:

No I don't get that either, he did not do that, look at his reply and then look at your response, you are the one laughing "at nothing", and not at all mocking "his lol"

What is THAT ABOVE THEN? I rest my case. 

On 12/18/2023 at 10:57 PM, AFlameOfFire said:

So far you have been 100% wrong here, and so concerning that 95% wrong they still have you beat Rev Man.

No, that would be you if you agree with them. PERIOD, end debate.

On 12/19/2023 at 1:44 AM, Stewardofthemystery said:

In the parable of the 10 virgins we notice 5 are called wise and 5 are called foolish.

The foolish took no oil for their lamps, but the wise took oil in their vessels to light their lamp. They were to await the Bridegrooms return, which represents the return of Christ.

Which means they never filled themselves up with the Hoy Spirit.  This is just amazing you can not grasp that simple parable my friend. They are in the dark because they have no oil (Holy Spirit, thus they can not hear when Jesus calls at the Last Trump in Rev. 4:1). My sheep hear my call. 

All of your other references are not worthy of me reading via trying to tie it in to this parable. It is what it is.

Guest AFlameOfFire
4 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

What is THAT ABOVE THEN? I rest my case. 

It was NOT at all in the post YOU responded to.

4 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

No, that would be you if you agree with them. PERIOD, end debate.

Wow, you do not believe Jesus is the Christ the Son of God like they both do?

Because I agree with both of them that he is.

8 hours ago, AFlameOfFire said:

Wow, you do not believe Jesus is the Christ the Son of God like they both do?

Because I agree with both of them that he is.

They are in Christ by faith.

The do not understand Prophecy, AT ALL.  

Nothing you proffer is going to change that. 

Guest AFlameOfFire
15 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

They are in Christ by faith.

Yes, which comes by hearing the word of God

Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

The do not understand Prophecy, AT ALL.  

Are you boasting the gift of prophecy and understanding IT ALL?

Because it does says here, you can

1 Cr 13:2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

Or here

Prov 25:14 Whoso boasteth himself of a false gift is like clouds and wind without rain.

Nothing you proffer is going to change that. 

You are always such a peach Rev Man

8 hours ago, AFlameOfFire said:

Are you boasting the gift of prophecy and understanding IT ALL?

Because it does says here, you can

I have been called unto prophecy 40 years, in a Vision I was shown the Man of Sin is Here in 1986. I know my calling, I know Prophecy. They get everything wrong, do you want me to lie to you and tell you they are correct? I don't get that concept tbh. You can't define a person being correct as BOASTFUL, you try to control language like a liberal who says a man can have a baby, its not going to happen just because they sat it can.

Likewise, me doing what God DEMANDS in Ezekiel 3:18, telling people the truth no matter what, is not me being boastful. So, was Jesus being boastful when he rebuked the Pharisees and corrected them? Was Paul being Boastful, was Isaiah or Jeremiah boastful for preaching truth? You point makes no sense. You do not get to determine what Boastful means per se. Truth is never boastful. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  2

On 12/21/2023 at 9:19 AM, Revelation Man said:

Which means they never filled themselves up with the Hoy Spirit.  This is just amazing you can not grasp that simple parable my friend. They are in the dark because they have no oil (Holy Spirit, thus they can not hear when Jesus calls at the Last Trump in Rev. 4:1). My sheep hear my call. 

All of your other references are not worthy of me reading via trying to tie it in to this parable. It is what it is.

Lol 😂 Fill “themselves” up with the Hoy Spirit?  I suppose you meant “Holy Spirit,” but even still.

What, do you suppose there is a Holy Spirit filling station where you can go to them that “sell, and buy for yourself” an anointing of the Holy Spirit? Lol 😆 

Dont you know the Holy Spirit is a gift from God that is given to those whom the Lord has chosen?

I needed a good laugh today. 😊

Guest AFlameOfFire
11 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I have been called unto prophecy 40 years, in a Vision I was shown the Man of Sin is Here in 1986. I know my calling, I know Prophecy. They get everything wrong, do you want me to lie to you and tell you they are correct? I don't get that concept tbh. You can't define a person being correct as BOASTFUL, you try to control language like a liberal who says a man can have a baby, its not going to happen just because they sat it can.

Likewise, me doing what God DEMANDS in Ezekiel 3:18, telling people the truth no matter what, is not me being boastful. So, was Jesus being boastful when he rebuked the Pharisees and corrected them? Was Paul being Boastful, was Isaiah or Jeremiah boastful for preaching truth? You point makes no sense. You do not get to determine what Boastful means per se. Truth is never boastful. 

This began because you lied  recall?

"I don't usually LOL.......but he did in his reply, so I wryly mocked his LOL. Get it?" 

You lied. Then ask me if I would refer you lying to me verses telling me the truth?

That makes zero sense.

I would love to stick around and hear more about yet another man's visions and their special callings before the Lord but to be quite honest that sort of thing bores me to death. Maybe someone else would like to hear more about your private visions and testimony concerning yourself.

And someone can boast himself a false gift

Prov 25:14 Whoso boasteth himself of a false gift is like clouds and wind without rain.

That has nothing to do with liberalism or conservatism defining what the word boasting is as far as such a gift.

And not really seeing any sort of resemblance between you Isaiah, Jeremiah, Paul or Jesus, in anything. Are you sure that vision you received about that man wasn't in front of a mirror?

I will let you have the last word, otherwise there will be no release from this fruitless back and forth.

Edited by AFlameOfFire